146. Regulation of the Federal Minister for health concerning measures for the professional advancement of women in the sphere of the Federal Ministry for health (Frauenförderungsplan BMG - 2014)
On the basis of section 11a of the federal equal treatment Act (B-GlBG), Federal Law Gazette No. 100/1993, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 210/2013, is prescribed:
Wife promotion plan of the Federal Ministry of health
1. (1) the Federal Ministry of health is committed to an active equal opportunities policy, to ensure equal opportunities for women and men.
(2) measures to promote women are of all staff, particularly managers, to support.
(3) the wife support plan provides a framework, as gender equality is to be achieved.
1. main piece
Objectives and measures to achieve targets
§ 2. Following objectives will be achieved through the implementation of the plan of woman promotion:
1. increasing the proportion of women. The share of female workers will be increased to 50% in all grades, pay schemes, use groups and remuneration groups and functions in the area of the Federal Ministry of health. All measures which directly or indirectly have an influence on the rate of women, are to align with this goal. The urgent need for the professional advancement of women shall be determined according to the degree of under-representation in the system of regulation.
2. equal opportunities. Women are as to recognise equivalent and equal partners in the professional world. A positive attitude towards the employment of women is to promote at all levels of the hierarchy. Women are to include in the information and decision-making processes at all levels of the organization. Affirmative action to facilitate the exercising of their rights and opportunities to the employees.
3. awareness raising. The self-confidence of women is to strengthen and to promote their professional identity and increasing their willingness, to influence, to shape, to make decisions and to take responsibility.
4. compensation of existing burdens. The conditions for the reconciliation of family responsibilities and professional interests are to optimize. For all staff of the Department, the acceptance of the use of parental leave or part-time work because of child care responsibilities by men is to promote.
5. communication and information. To promote communication of among the women and the use of information networks.
6. involvement in decision-making processes. All necessary conditions for equal participation of women in the decision-making structures are to make sure.
7 human resources planning and development. In the personnel planning and development, in particular the potential of women is to promote. An essential task is an equal partaking of women in particular in education and training, to ensure compensation and advancement.
2. measures to achieve targets
Equality and advancement of women as part of the organization development
3. (1) Frauenfördernde are measures to put on all organizational and hierarchical levels. Accompanying measures to raise the awareness of executives are required to achieve that objective.
(2) existing differences in the working conditions for women and men are to eliminate. When establishing the duties of servants, not discriminatory task assignments must be carried out.
(3) the staff of the human resources department and all functional departments have to shoulder the measures to be taken, to participate in the development of, and to take over that role.
(4) in the framework of the staff interviews, it is task of senior executives, to motivate women to actively to shape their careers and offering support.
Protection of human dignity in the workplace
4. (1) is to protect the dignity of women and men in the workplace. Behaviors which violate human dignity, especially derogatory statements and representations (particularly posters, calendars, screensavers), bullying, discrimination based on gender, age and sexual harassment in the workplace must be avoided.
(2) the staff are over the legal and other ways to inform, to defend themselves against bullying, discrimination based on gender, age, and sexual harassment in the workplace.
(3) it is to a working atmosphere, which is supported by mutual respect.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 5. In all legislation, internal and external documents and publications of the Department are references both female and male or unisex form.
§ 6 (1) all - all new entrants - is staff of the Frauenförderungsplan by the human resources department or Office Management note. The current wife promotion plan is to set up for inspection.
(2) participation in briefings of the compliance officer, as well as the individual contacting the competent compliance officer within the service period is to allow all staff.
7. (1) the activities of the compliance officer and contact women in accordance with the B GlBG, BGBl. No. 100/1993, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 210/2013, is part of their official duties. A professional disadvantage may arise from its function during their exercise or after leaving this the compliance officer and contact women.
(2) the agenda of the Working Group on equality issues in the Ministry of health are taken into account in the business and personnel Division of the Federal Ministry of health.
(3) the departmental, range, and section lines have to ensure that the resources to carry out their activity (computer, personnel, space and administrative expenses) be provided to the compliance officer and contact women.
(4) the compliance officer are to provide information to carry out their activities. In particular, to be included in the equality report statistical data according to Regulation BGBl. No. 774/1993 by the human resources department, 2nd year a are the Chairman of the Working Group for equal treatment issues 1 to 1 October of every second year) a report of the education and Fortbildungsverantwortlichen, from the proportion of women at the respective educational offerings and the affirmative action for women, which were used on the part of the departments in the education and training field , and b) a report of the human resources department on measures to increase the proportion of women in admissions and function occupations in accordance with annex and 3.a occasion case-related) written information on scheduled training through the training and Fortbildungsverantwortlichen, b) written information about function calls through the human resources department and the occupation of the peer review committees, as well as c) written information by the human resources department about new appointments of permanent commissions, temporary and permanent admissions , Service allocations and transfers and business classification changes to submit.
2. main piece
Special support measures
1. measures to increase the proportion of women on the staff
8. (1) the woman promotion bid in accordance with § 11 B GlBG, BGBl. No. 100/1993, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. is 210/2013, to strictly takeovers in the post area and in particular the inclusion of maternity leave replacement forces for new recordings,.
(2) in the case of tenders of positions, B-GlBG, BGBl. is as long on the woman promotion bid in accordance with § 11 no. 100/1993, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 210/2013, to point out are until the relevant requirements have been satisfied.
(3) in assessing the suitability of applicants, no discriminatory evaluation criteria may be used.
2. measures to promote the reconciliation of work and family
Child care duties and/or part-time employment
§ 9 (1) task of the supervisor is to meet that the tasks of individual employees and employees to deal with are usually in the normal working hours within the work planning of an organizational unit for this provision. When a switch to part-time work is particularly pay attention to the corresponding reduction of task panes.
(2) when establishing meeting times is on the working hours of part-time workers and people with child care duties to take into account. Sessions are to plan as far as possible in the long term and in time to announce to employees.
(3) the arrangement of official appointments - especially for overtime or additional work - is on the temporal requirements arising from (child) care responsibilities, to take into account. It may arise no disadvantage for the staff.
(4) no disadvantage may arise from the part-time staff.
(5) leadership positions must be such that its acquisition can be compatible with responsibility for children and family.
(6) in the personnel planning and development, the possibility of a family break in the career planning of both sexes is taken into account.
(7) flexible and innovative forms of work, in particular telework, are primarily to allow people with child care duties.
Part-time work and leadership
10. (1) part-time work must be basically no reason of exclusion for function Betrauungen. The organisational prerequisites are to consider. Departments to promote team work and project accountability.
(2) part-time employment should be possible in all areas and at all skill levels. The employees are from the respective human resources department to point out, that the reduction in working time fixed term can be agreed and that a return to normal working hours is guaranteed.
Child care facilities
§ 11 cooperation opportunities with childcare facilities in the vicinity of the station are to collect and review and to provide the results to employees.
3. measures in the field of education and training
Boost woman share in the education and training activities
12. (1) task of immediate supervisor is to inform their employees about the range of learning opportunities in a timely manner, to encourage them to participate and to propose concrete steps of training.
(2) within the framework of the commandment of the promotion through education and training of staff, the HR Department has to inform that this disposition possibilities open to employees in time of training opportunities. Employees wishing to do this are - as far as these correspond to the respective target group - training sessions to post provided a secondary service operation can be maintained without them.
(3) to promote women in those areas where they are under-represented, at least half of the seats for women is at appropriate internal training to reserve, if enough women signed up. Internal offerings, is mainly to employees in using Group set, where women higher than the proportion of man, is, if enough women signed up, to work towards a participation corresponding to this share.
(4) women are to participate in training and continuing education events that qualify to take of higher-quality usages (functions), primarily to allow.
(5) in the case of seminars at the place of employment, so as to bring the course times are to perform urgent social activities, in particular the fetching the children from the kindergarten, in spite of the course visit.
(6) the participation of part-time training is to ensure through the creation of appropriate conditions.
(7) there are part-time workers who participate in training events, credit hours within the framework of applicable legislation on the service obligation.
(8) in respect of the share of women in examination committees and the speaker is to ensure that the current proportion of women is maintained.
(9) presentations and scripts must contain no (directly and indirectly) wife discriminatory content and are possible to expand women-specific topics.
Special measures for service workers and employees of the Web Analytics /.
Compensation Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3, A4/v4
§ 13. Courses for the usage / pay Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3 and A4/v4's are increasingly offering, the basic skills, particularly communication, language skills and team work, sell.
§ 14. During the basic training is to provide sufficient way the competent compliance officer or contact Ms., to imagine and the B GlBG, BGBl. No 100/1993, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I notify No. 210/2013 and the Frauenförderungsplan.
Training for managers
§ 15 managers and all staff who exercise management function have changed last no. 100/1993, about the B GlBG, BGBl. to inform No. 210/2013, and related issues of the advancement of women and equal treatment by Federal Law Gazette I. In the leadership training is especially pointing to their commitment to the advancement of women.
4. professional promotion
Career and career planning
Section 16 (1) advancement of women must not only for leadership positions, but must apply also to all organizational and hierarchical levels.
(2) in the appraisal interview are also topics that concern women in particular - how about more flexible organisation of working time - to treat.
(3) that a maternity leave under the maternity protection act, Federal Law Gazette No. 221/1979, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 138/2013 or fathers parental leave Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 651/1989, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I are no. 138/2013, acquired skills and qualifications in assessing career to pay tribute to. Career breaks may represent women and men no disadvantage for those affected.
(4) the task of the Manager is to motivate also employees to take on management positions to encourage particularly suitable employees to participate in special training seminars and to promote it by transferring tasks in personal responsibility.
(5) the participation of female (also part-time) servant leadership courses is to promote.
(6) the participation of interested women in the cross mentoring program of the Federal Government to the personal and professional development with support experienced mentors is to promote at all levels.
Filling management positions
Are women for management positions, in accordance with § 11 section 17 (1) according to the specifications of the system B-GlBG, BGBl. No. 100/1993, amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 210/2013, an under-representation of women is, to order as a priority.
(2) the tender texts must be worded that specifically women to apply feel motivated. Long affirmative action last modified I no. 210/2013, no. 100/1993, according to § 11 of the B GlBG, BGBl. by BGBl., is in the calls for proposals expressly to point out.
(3) requirements for functions must be clearly defined and meet the actual needs of the function. They are to formulate that they neither directly nor indirectly discriminate against women.
(4) by the service authority are appropriate measures to use to qualify women for taking leadership responsibility, and to motivate.
(5) criteria for job interviews are to create that they neither directly nor indirectly discriminate against women.
(6) the order commissions have to consult the competent compliance officer as a non-voting experts.
Section 18 (1) in working groups concerning administrative reform measures, personnel planning and staff development, reorganization and future projects, such as management-innovation program is to contribute to a reasonable proportion of women.
(2) in structure and reorganization programmes, caution is to take on the advancement of women.
5. promotion of the re-entry level
The employees are section 19 (1) to inform the competent personnel Department of all models of a flexible organisation of working time in the maternity-related. In particular are also men on the legal possibilities of the use of parental leave in accordance with fathers parental leave Act, BGBl. No 651/1989, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I to note No. 138/2013, part time parental leave and part-time work.
(2) for the use of parental leave under the maternity protection act, Federal Law Gazette No. 221/1979, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 138/2013, or fathers parental leave Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 651/1989, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. is 138/2013 at least four weeks before returning to invite the or the staff of the human resources department or by the superior to a conversation, is clarified in the future use after returning.
Special training of the returners
The employees are 20 (1) to support through targeted promotion of training after returning for the rapid reintegration in their workplace.
(2) returnees are primarily to allow for training seminars.
6. measures to increase the women share in commissions and advisory boards
Promote the involvement of women
§ 21 (1) in the composition of the commissions provided for in the legislation of the service is the woman promotion bid pursuant to § 10 para 1 B-GlBG, BGBl. No. 100/1993, to note No. 210/2013, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I. In the composition of other commissions, advisory boards, working groups or similar Fed's decision-making or advisory bodies, whose Mitglieder be ordered not by choice, the employer when ordering the members on a gender balance has to work. In particular caution is to take that women as Chairperson and ordinary members be ordered also.
(2) the Chairman of the Working Group on equality issues is to inform about each made renewal of the commissions provided for in the legislation of the service.
section 22. With the entry into force of this regulation is the regulation of the Federal Minister for health concerning measures for the professional advancement of women in the sphere of the Federal Ministry of health, Federal Law Gazette II No. 165/2012 override.