166. Regulation of the Minister of Home Affairs, modifies the 2nd weapon law implementation regulation
According to the Weapons Act 1996, Federal Law Gazette I no. 12/1997, amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 161/2013, is prescribed:
The 2nd gun legislation implementing regulation - 2 WaffV, BGBl. II No 313/1998, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II No 301/2012, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 14:
"Section 14 (1) of the European firearms pass (§ 36 WaffG) is to set out according to the model of annex 3 in the format A 4 from the ZWR and fold." The second page (page with personal data and image) is with a transparent polyester cold adhesive foil with about 50 mµ and integrated, demetallisiertem Strip in 2D-Ausführung to be provided.
(2) for the exhibition is a security paper from pulp with a Grammage of 95 g / m2, using a one-step watermark as well as blue and yellow UV fluorescent random fibres (between 15 to 25 units per dm m² and color), which changes the color for the exposure of chemical reagents (alkali, acids, hypochlorite and organic solvents).
(3) subsequent entries, in particular registration of firearms, and the unique extension of the European firearms pass, be made by a new expression of the European firearms pass according to the model of annex 3 of the ZWR.
(4) European firearms passes that II were issued due to the prior to the entry into force of the regulation BGBl. No. 166 / rules of 2014 in validity, be considered European firearm passes in accordance with paragraph 1."
2. Annex 3 is: (see Appendix 3).
The following paragraph 5 is added to § 3. 16:
"No. 166/2014 II (5) § 14 as well as the Appendix 3 in the version of regulation BGBl. into force on July 1, 2014."