166. Ordinance of the Federal Minister of the Interior, with which the 2. Arms Act-Implementing Regulation amended
On the basis of the 1996 gun law, BGBl. I n ° 12/1997, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 161/2013, shall be arranged:
The 2. Arms Act-Implementing Regulation-2. WaffV, BGBl. II No 313/1998, as last amended by the BGBl Regulation. II No 301/2012, shall be amended as follows:
1. § 14 reads:
" § 14. (1) The European Firearms Pass (§ 36 WaffG) shall be based on the model of the Appendix 3 in the form A 4 from the ZWR and fold it. Its second page (page with personal data and image) is with a transparent polyester-cold-adhesive film with approx. 50 m µ and with integrated, demetallized strip in 2D design.
(2) A safety paper made of pulp with a grammage of 95 g/m is for the exhibition. 2 , a single-stage watermark and blue and yellow UV-fluorescent miller fibres (between 15 to a maximum of 25 units per dm² and colour), which can be used in the event of chemical reagents (alkali, acids, bleach and organic solvents). Solvent), the colour changes.
(3) The European Firearms Pass shall be re-expressed in accordance with the model of the European Firearms Pass, in accordance with the provisions of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union, which shall be subject to the following conditions: Appendix 3 out of the ZWR.
(4) European firearms passports which are due to the entry into force of the BGBl Regulation. II No 166/2014, are considered to be the European firearms passports referred to in paragraph 1 above. "
2. Annex 3 is: (see Appendix 3).
(3) The following paragraph 5 is added to § 16:
" (5) § 14 as well as Appendix 3 in the version of the BGBl Regulation. II No. 166/2014 shall enter into force on 1 July 2014. "