186th regulation of the Federal Chancellor concerning the transfer of service matters of civil servants at federal museums
In accordance with section 10, paragraph 2, of the Federal Museums Act 2002, Federal Law Gazette I no. 14, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 40/2014, is prescribed:
Following service matters of federal officials assigned to these facilities to the ongoing services are transferred § 1 (1) responsible for the personnel matters management members of the institutions listed in article 1 of the law on federal museums:
1. provisions relating to name, stand - and residence changes;
2. assignment of jobs within the area of responsibility of the institution;
3. determination, whether compliance with a specific order of service is one of the official duties;
4. delivery of the official secrecy;
5. determination of inadmissibility of a sideline;
6 issuance and denial of approval to out-of-court submit of an expert's report;
7 provisions relating to gift assumptions;
8 orders related to the vacation;
9 granting of Sonderurlauben;
10 findings and orders relating to parental leave holidays that occur by operation of law;
11 findings and orders relating to care and Hospice family exemption;
12 findings and orders relating to justified or unjustified absences from the service;
13 findings and orders relating to travel and accommodation in convalescence homes;
14 determination of the success of the work;
15 orders in accordance with §§ 109 and 110 BDG 1979 and issuing of disciplinary measures in accordance with article 131 BDG 1979;
16 findings and orders relating to cash withdrawals, supplementary fees, benefits in kind and wage garnishments;
17 findings and orders in connection with travel fees matters;
18 approval and assignment to training courses at the school of administration of the Federal Government or other institutions;
19 findings and orders relating to the granting of sabbatical.
(2) the rules of paragraph 1 does not apply for service matters of official who runs the facility or continuously more than two months for the service is assigned to the Central Office.
(3) the jurisdiction to the issuing of notices in the ABS will remain at the Office of the federal museums and the Austrian national library according to section 12a of the Federal Museums Act 2002 1 Z 1 to 3 and 12 listed matters.
§ 2. references to the Federal Museums Act I refer to number the version BGBl. 40/2014.
§ 3. The regulation shall enter into force August 1, 2014. The responsibility in matters pertaining to already pending at the time of entry into force of this regulation in accordance with § 1 para 1 no change occurs.