240 regulation of the Chief Executive Officer of Austrian Post AG (ÖPAG) on the design and implementation of basic training for the subsidiaries of the staff assigned to ÖPAG service (training regulation 2014 / AVO 2014) pursuant to clause 17 subject to paragraph 1a of the post structure Act (PTSG) ÖPAG or the fees Info Service GmbH or one of this Statute
The objectives of increasing flexibility for the company and competitiveness, as well as the professional development of civil servants BDG will hereinafter be ABS according to section 26 para 1 1979 in conjunction with § 17a. 3 PTSG prescribed:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Scope of application
1. (1) this regulation lays down the basic training I, II, III and IV for which in accordance with § staff assigned to 17 para 1a PTSG.
(2) the system of basic training I, II, III and IV is considered allocated staff control of basic training for using groups A, B, C and D for which pursuant to § 17 para 1a PTSG.
BASIC TRAINING I
2. (1) basic training I is nomination or definitely position requirement for jobs of the use Group PT 1, as well as for those jobs of use Group PT 2, associated with the use of code 0023. The basic training includes
-the completion of the I - a self-study training course.
A civil servant / an official on the date laid down annually by the Supreme authority of the service can 3. (1) an existing continuous use
a) and uses present I associated jobs within the last 12 months of at least 6 months on the GA and b) complies with it or he appointment of Z 1.12 or Z of 1.13 of Appendix 1 to the BDG or c) in the absence of in sect. b) conditions at the occurrence of an eight-year use in PT 3 or higher using Group it is to allocate the basic training.
(2) a civil servant / an official may request the shift of take part in the training run. An application which received 14 days from proven delivery of the invitation to participate in the basic training at the service authority, is to take note of. Later incoming shift requests are justified. Director / Head of the service authority in the form of interests between the stated reasons of impediment and the overhead resulting from the shift has to decide about it. In the case of the shift, the official / officer has to apply for participation in the next training dates the service authority in writing.
(3) the displacement of individual seminars and course parts is allowed with the consent of the Director / Head of the service authority. Should the catch-up only be possible in the next round of basic training, can the official / officials acquire the teaching of a seminar or self-paced course part and participate to the exams or wait for the next round of training. Completed seminars and course parts retain their validity in any case, a repetition is not provided.
(4) if within the jurisdiction district of an examination Board as few officials provide the admission requirements in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1, that the meaningful implementation of a basic training course cannot be guaranteed, or other important reasons, are officials by the Supreme authority of service for processing the admission seminars after economic sense to assign a different jurisdiction jurisdiction of the training course and/or the service examination.
II. EXAMINATION REGULATIONS
§ 4 (1) training course using basic training I got from following objects together:
-Strategic management - quality and cost-consciousness is "I as entrepreneur" culture of service/professional theme – rights and obligations (2) as a prerequisite for admission to the service examination further pursuant to § 31 (2) BDG proof (certificate of attendance or learning log self-study training) about the participation in the seminars
-FKE3 "Efficient management of meetings and team meetings" - FKE4 "Project management" and - FKE9 "Interactive interior leadership" set.
(3) by the Supreme authority of the service more specific examination subjects for service testing, taking into account article 25, paragraph 1 can be set for each examination BDG. To this end, the Supreme authority of the service has set a general bibliography to the other test subjects by means of service statement. In the case which is setting another examination subjects with assignment to the officer basic training the officials from this list the individual examination literature known admit.
(4) in accordance with §, a civil servant / an official may request also a recognition of already proven otherwise provided training or other qualifications on the basic training at the Supreme Administrative Authority 30 BDG. Is this request to grant when equivalence of the contents, if the training and qualification measures not more than 1 year ago.
§ 5. The dates for course parts and registration seminars referred to in paragraph 2 are set by the respective administrative authority in accordance with the operational needs in the wake of the invitation to the basic training. With the assignment to the basic training are the learning aids to follow.
Written exam of part of
§ 6. At the end of each part of the course is to take a written examination about the mediated content. This is in the form of multiple choice tests to hold. Papers should demonstrate the ability of official / official, systematic, accurate, comprehensive and anforderungsbezogen to treat the respective course content. This is given if at least 50% of the maximum number of points is reached, where positive responses with a point and negative answers with a trigger point be assessed while not answered questions shall be disregarded.
Housework - part oral
§ 7. Two weeks after the last written exam of of part of is a housework issue on a current topic from the / of the respective business unit the officer / official / assign service unit / bar / subsidiary / GIS for stand-alone editing. The date of the examination is to assess, that while maintaining a minimum one-month preparation time the exam no later than ten weeks after the last written exam of of part of can be completed. The official / officer has no later than one week prior to the exam date along with the conclusions at the Presidents / Chairman of the Review Tribunal to submit a written outline. In the course of the audit is to provide the official / officials, to present his or its approach the examination Senate. Then in the course of supplementary and deepening questions with respect to the issue of domestic work, to assess whether the officer / officer has the necessary social communicative, methodological and professional competences certification seminars and course content.
§ 8. The multiple choice tests over the various course content as written exams are equivalent and must be passed positively every man for himself. The oral part examination within the meaning of section 6 is assessed independently of the written exams and considered to be passed, if the social and communicative skills, the methodological knowledge and the professional recording of the content of domestic work or the other examination subjects in accordance with § 4 para 3 anticipating with equal value, that the official / officer can cope with future tasks on the GA I assigned jobs.
§ 9. For the repetition of the exam section 28 applies (8) BDG with the addition that a new theme of domestic work within two weeks after the failed exam to assign is.
Certificate (test release)
§ 10. The test items, as well as a possibly special exam success according to § 31 para. 5 are to lead BDG in the certificate (test release).
BASIC TRAINING II
11. (1) the GA is II, by analogy with the provisions of the GA settled I with the following deviations. Can a civil servant / an official on the date laid down annually by the Supreme authority of the service an existing continuous use
a) and uses have associated jobs within the last 12 months of at least 6 months on the GA II and b) he or she meets the appointment conditions of Z 2.11 or Z of 2.12 of the Appendix 1 to the BDG or c) in the absence in section b) conditions exist for the respective appointment in the use Group PT 2 , 3 PT or PT 4 required term of use: for PT 2 an eight-year use in a higher use Group; or in PT 3 PT 4 for PT 3 a five-year use in PT 4 or higher using Group; a six-year use in PT 6 or higher using Group is to assign it to the basic training PT 4.
(2) the seminars listed in section 4 paragraph 2 participation in the seminars shall be replaced as other admission requirements for service testing
FKE1A "successfully communicating" and - FKE2A "Rhetoric".
BASIC TRAINING III
12. (1) the GA III is handled see by analogy with the provisions of the GA I with the following deviations. Can a civil servant / an official on the date laid down annually by the Supreme authority of the service an existing continuous use
a) and uses have associated jobs within the last 12 months of at least 6 months on the GA III and b) complies with it or he appointment of Z 34.3 a) of Appendix 1 to the BDG or c) in the absence in sect. b) conditions exist for the appointment in the use Group PT 5 required lifetime in PT 9 or a higher use Group is she / he assign to basic training.
(2) takes the place of the seminars listed in section 4 paragraph 2 taking part in the seminar as another requirement for service testing
-"Competently solve problems ATS3".
(3) should expected more history of the official / official make short - or medium-term no higher requirements with regard to the independent processing of more complex tasks, can the Director / Head of Supreme Administrative authority without to use code on domestic work provided for in § 7, instead arrange an oral examination of part see the beyond the content of the parts of the course and of the admission seminar test items in accordance with § 4 para 3.
BASIC TRAINING IV
13. (1) includes training
-Training in the workplace - a self study.
(2) the subject-specific curricula required for the respective use are taught in a workplace training.
Completion of the basic training
Section 14 (1) is to complete work performance in the workplace with a practical and oral tests of the knowledge of staff / the staff in connection with its basic training.
(2) training content the learning aids provided and which are set put processing rules in the wake of the workplace training to the knowledge. The examination is in a timely manner to announce the official / officials taking to grant a two-month preparation period after delivery of the learning AIDS.
(3) the test is by an appropriate staff / a suitable staff, who must belong to one of the use of groups B, C, or PT 2 and PT 5, to make. The test can be made also by the immediate superiors.
(4) the result of the test is to inform the competent Office of personnel in writing. A copy of the communication is to convey to the Office entrusted with the supervision of this agency. A copy of the message that the required knowledge and skills were demonstrated, is to follow the official / officials. If the required knowledge and skills is not detected, there is the communication to the personnel office to include a qualitative justification. Repeat the qualification examination, training at the workplace of the official / official is still to complete. The unsuccessful testing is writing the official / officials.
EXAMINATION BOARD / EXAMINATION SENATE
Section 15 (1) for the service checks of the basic training I is to establish a Commission at the Supreme Administrative authority.
(2) as members of the examination Board shall be appointed preferably staff of use Group A or PT 1 of the Austrian Post AG. Regardless of speaker can be ordered from parts of the course and certification seminars as members of the examination Board.
(3) the appointment of the Chairman / Chairman, the representatives / the Deputy and the other members of the examination Board appointed after ABS 1 is the Director / Head of staff Office decorated with the Management Board of Austrian post.
(4) the examination Senate must consist of at least three persons with one will be chaired.
Section 16 (1) for the service checks of the basic training II and III is to build an Audit Commission of the Supreme Administrative Authority pursuant to § 3 para 4 when at least one personnel office furnished in Austrian post.
(2) as members of the Committee, preferably staff of use Group A are to order B or PT 1 - PT 3 of Austrian of post. Regardless of speaker can be ordered from parts of the course and certification seminars as members of the examination Board.
(3) the Chairman, the Chairman of the Audit Committee, and their / its representatives/alternates should belong to A or an equivalent pay or use Group, if a servant / an official stand this classification not available, the highest available using Group the use Group.
(4) the appointment of the Chairman / Chairman, the representatives / the Deputy and the other members of the Committee established pursuant to paragraph 1 is the Director / Head of staff Office decorated with the Management Board of Austrian post.
(5) the examination Senate must consist of at least three persons, where one will be chaired.
TRANSITIONAL AND FINAL PROVISIONS
Section 17 (1) all remain valid until service exams successfully set out to the entry into force of this regulation or substitute tests within the meaning of the appointment requirements. It considered the No. 598 / 1994 set substitute tests as well as the basic training I laid under the existing education regulations by section 28 of the Ordinance of the Federal Minister for public economy and transport of 5 March 1984, BGBl.Nr. 139, "Officials of the postal and Telegraph administration" in the version of regulation BGBl. to IV on the same basic training of this training regulation same examination.
Basic training section, which have been positively completed prior to entry into force of this regulation, are section 18 (1) credit for equivalence to basic training this regulation. The Supreme service authority decides on equivalence at the request of the officer / official.
(2) unsuccessful attempts are under the existing education regulations in determining the still existing repeat options to consider.
§ 19. This regulation comes into force on October 1, 2014 and replaced the Education Regulation 2003 (AVO 2003), made manifest in the mail no 8/2003.