247. Regulation of the Federal Minister for science, research and industry concerning the granting of study aid to candidates of supplementary examinations for admission to a University Bachelor's degree
According to § 5 para 2 of study support Act 1992 (StudFG), Federal Law Gazette No. 305/1992, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 40/2014, is in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance prescribed:
§ 1 (1) persons who are University of applied sciences studies Act (FHStG), Federal Law Gazette No. 340/1993, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 45/2014, are admitted, to additional tests according to § 4 section 7 regular students concerning entitlement to a study grant under the study support act equated.
(2) the equality occurs only to first obtain of access permission to a University Bachelor's degree. Equality is excluded under this regulation if already done an admission to a university entrance examination at a University.
Claim § 2 (1) the duration of equality and thus the study grant duration lasts a semester, or a maximum of two semesters provided that not more than two examination subjects are.
(2) this applies as a first semester of equality at the earliest semester admission to additional tests in accordance with § 4 paragraph 7 was FHStG where, and no later than the following semester authorisation of the. The choice is free of the applicant.
§ 3 (1) the study grant under this regulation will expire with the end of equality.
(2) the equality ends with 1 end of the claim period or 2. admission to a regular one in § educational institution referred to in 3 StudFG or 3. end of the month in which the last prescribed additional check was completed, unless the Polytechnic Bachelor's degree program is not included in the subsequent semester.
Detection of low student success
§ 4. To the exclusion of the repayment obligation referred to in article 51, paragraph 1 Z 5 StudFG are within the application deadline (§ 39 para 2 StudFG) of the semester after the equality to submit proof of the successful completion of at least half of the extra tests to be.
Entry into force
5. (1) effective this regulation with 1 October 2014.
(2) this regulation is first on applications for grants from the academic year 2014/15 to apply to.