326. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, used to set the minimum wage for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for Styria
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision by December 1, 2014, to hold a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties in Styria
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1. space: for the land of Styria;
2. personally: For people who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or b) when they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) by the persons referred to in item 2.
Supervision of elevators
2. (1) under § 1 Z 2 referred people receive, if they were tasked with taking care of a lift, monthly by the / lump-sum for each following by the contracting authority:
-up to four stories €94,60 - for each floor, €8.52 more.
(2) under the supervision of a lift is to understand the daily check of the lift (test drive), as well as the necessary cleaning of the elevator and the machine House.
§ 3 (1) for the care of
1 terrace bathrooms, indoor swimming pools and saunas, 2. goes to hobby rooms, playgrounds and similar institutions a monthly fee, is to calculate its height after the actual performance of work on the basis of a total of €14.90 for the performance to Z 1 and from €9.07 for the performance after no. 2 (Sundays and holiday surcharge 100%).
(2) by the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
Green areas and gardens
§ 4 (1) for cleaning (E.g. removal of waste), watering and for mechanical mowing and removal of grass €1.25 charges per square metre green area per year, divided into twelve monthly amounts.
(2) for the support of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds etc, as well as the removal of leaves and branches and similar work goes to a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €10.85.
Hot water and central heating systems
§ 5 (1) for the care of hot water or central heating systems is due to the actual working life
1. a basic reference from €223,88 per month;
2. when feeding the plant using gaseous fuels a surcharge of €145,53 per month per boiler.
3. when feeding the plant with liquid fuels a surcharge of €165,68 per month per boiler.
4. when feeding the plant with solid fuels a surcharge of €285,47 per month per boiler.
(2) for the care of hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €198,15 is due to the actual working life monthly; per each additional system or transmitter, a further amount of €63,47 to monthly during the actual operation.
(3) a total of €10.85 in addition deserves for every working hour for performing arranged care work (for example, intermediate, pumping stations, etc.), as well as any repairs of easier way at the system itself or on the adjoining parts.
(4) Z 1 to 4 to the / the supervisor of facilities referred to in paragraph 1, a surcharge of 15% (dirt allowance) if not shower operated at the expense of the house owner or bathing facility is available.
Deep and garages of range of
§ 6. Cleaning the fridge and range garages including (if) necessary maintenance and supervision of technical equipment in these plants a fee in the § 2 ABS. 1 deserves for per square meter of Boden(Nutz)Fläche to be cleaned monthly no. 2 of the minimum wage rate for House Besorgerin, M 19/2014/XXVI/99/14, fixed height.
Fee for domestic workers
7. (1) persons who are subject to not the caretaker law, deserves for performing work within the normal working time (§ 3 working time law) an hourly rate, and
1 house technicians €15 2. domestic workers €11.19.
(2) for work on Sundays and holidays, and during the night hours, a surcharge of 100% is due to.
(3) a lump sum of €62.13 deserves per elimination for an agreed cleaning especially nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) within the building.
(4) in care of outdoor (lawn, sidewalk, etc.) to a lump sum of €62.13 per month.
(5) a willingness to work is agreed, fees per hour 50% of the respective total.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 8 (1) the under § 1 Z fees 2 persons each year a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the workers according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements 9 existing section are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 10. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of 3 December 2013, M 18/2013/XXVI/99/17, Federal Law Gazette II No. 419/2013, and comes into force on January 1, 2015.