348. Regulation of the Federal Minister of Justice, with the Office of bailiff/indoor training regulation change the
On the basis of sections 23 to 31 and 281 of the official service law in 1979, BGBl. No. 333, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 210/2013, and of section 67 of the contract staff Act 1948, BGBl. No. 86, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 8/2014, is prescribed:
The regulation of the Minister of justice through the basic training for the law firm service of courts and public prosecutor's offices, as well as for the bailiff/Office (Office and bailiff/indoor training regulation KGAV), Federal Law Gazette II No. 374/2012, as last amended by the regulation BGBl. II No 203/2013 is amended as follows:
1. in article 9, paragraph 1, the phrase is "either sex"by the phrase", where both sexes should be represented" replaced.
2. § 15 para 1 to 4 are:
"(1) the basic training course for the firm professional service (v3) includes the training course (para. 2) 1 and 2 practical use (training in the workplace)."
(2) building and classification of courses (par. 1 Z 1) must be in accordance with the business interests and educational needs where both a division into two or more parts of course as also a blocked or modular processing are allowed.
(3) at the end of the course is to hold before the examination, a refresher course with a duration of three days of training. In addition, two more repetition days in accordance with the respective course design are arranged.
(4) in the framework of specific course outline and schedule (para. 2) caution is also on each to covers practical use (paragraph 5). She can before the start of the training course, but also shared (between parts of the course or before or after the course) laid back; It is to conclude at the latest prior to the examination."
3. in article 15, par. 5 Z 1 is for the word "Prosecutor" the phrase "and use in a civil Department use in a basic book Department" inserted.
4. § 15 para 5 No. 2 is: "2. a distance examination prior to a court or a Prosecutor) periods of service and b) training periods as administrative assistant, Administrative Assistant, management trainee, or management trainee can be included in a law firm or team Assistant by the downstream service authority to the maximum extent 120 working days in the practical use."
5. § 15 paragraph 6 is cancelled.
6 paragraph 15 paragraph 7:
"(7) the contents of the course are used in addition to the transfer of knowledge in particular the deepening and exam preparation (preparatory course days"). The repetition of IT content is carried out in the framework of the preparatory course for the respective subject items. Attributable to refresher courses are the days not count in the total number of hours."
7 paragraph 15 paragraph 10:
"(10) in the training course are as practical and according to their importance for the technical service to teach the subjects listed in Appendix 2 in accordance with the training objectives and the extent of the numbers assigned (using the example of a possible division into two parts of course). Regardless of the respective divisions (§ 15 para 2) the total of training hours is crucial."
8 the following paragraph 7 is added to. in article 16:
"(7) in the design of the examples of the oral exam care is on the respective use and the previous training stations, the training participant or participant's training."
9 § 17 para 1 to 4 are:
"(1) structure and classification of courses are to perform in accordance with the business interests and educational needs, with both a division into two or more parts of course as also a blocked or modular processing are allowed."
(2) at the end of the course is to hold before the examination, a refresher course with a duration of three days of training.
(3) within the framework of the specific course outline and schedule (para. 2) caution is also on to covers practical use (para. 4). She can before the start of the training course, but also shared (between parts of the course or before or after the course) laid back; It is to conclude at the latest prior to the examination.
(4) the practical use (training in the workplace) has to take 150 days. It is set back to about one-third in an execution Department of a District Court and roughly two-thirds in the bailiff - and bailiff service. At least half of the practical use must be completed for the approval of the bailiff/internal check (sec. 18). A practical use completed prior to admission to the training course can be included by the (subordinate) authority of service to the maximum extent 110 working days."
10 paragraph 17 paragraph 7:
"(7) in the training course, the items listed in annex 3 according to the training objectives in the scope of the designated hours are as practical and as far as they are to the bailiff - and bailiff service informed." Regardless of the respective divisions the total of training hours is decisive."
11. in article 18, paragraph 1 the following sentence is added: "all the parts of the exam and contents are as practical to make."
12 the following paragraph 8 is added to article the 18:
"(8) bailiff candidates and-Anwärter can take only independently and alone the prison service after completion of the basic training for the bailiff/indoor Service v4 (para 7) and after full completion of practical use (§ 17 par. 4)."
13. in article 25, para. 3 subpara 2 lit. c is at the end of the point the phrase ", or service check for the use of Group C according to Regulation BGBl. No. 518/1979" inserted.
14 the following paragraph 7 is added to § the 25:
"(7) § 9 para 1, § 15 para 1 to 7 and 10, section 16, paragraph 7, § 17 para 1 to 3 and 7, article 18, paragraph 1 and 8 and § 25 para. 3 Z 2 as amended the regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 348/2014 with 1 January 2015 into force." The adjustments are, with by-laws, also on all previous and ongoing basic training and basic training course to apply."