375. by-laws of the Federal Minister for culture, constitutional and media about the legal personality of communities and facilities of the Evangelical Church, as well as name - and address amendments of thereto
On the basis of § 6 of the Federal law of July 6, 1961, BGBl. No. 182, on external legal relationships in the Evangelical Church, is made manifest: 1 the address of the Evangelical parish of a.b. Linz inner city has changed with effect from April 14, 2012 in: Martin-Luther-Platz 2, 4020 Linz.
2. the name of the Evangelical parish of A. and H.B.. Horn was changed with effect from May 22, 2012 in: Evangelical parish A. and H.B.. Horn-Zwettl.
3. the evangelical community association established with effect from 2 July 2001 A.B.. Kaisermühlen Kagran, who was created with effect from 1 January 2006 to the Evangelical parish of A.B.. Kaisermühlen and Kagran, was dissolved with effect from July 13, 2012. She lost the position of a body of governed by public law.
4. the address of the plant for evangelism and community building in the Evangelical Church A.B.. Austria has been changed with effect from December 1, 2012 in: Neustraße pen 1, 4864 Attersee.
5. the address of the Evangelical parish of A.B.. Deutsch Kaltenbrunn changed with effect from 8 January 2013 in: Kirchenallee 1, 7572 Deutsch Kaltenbrunn.
6. the name of the Evangelical parish of A. and H.B.. Innsbruck-OST has been changed with effect from 13 January 2013 in: Evangelical parish A. and H.B.. Innsbruck Church of the resurrection.
7. the name of the Evangelical parish of A. and H.B.. Salzburg-West was changed with effect from 17 September 2014 in: Evangelical parish A. and H.B.. St. Matthew's Church, Vienna.
8. the name of the Evangelical parish of A. and H.B.. Salzburg-Süd was changed by 1 December 2014 with effect in: Evangelical parish A. and H.B.. resurrection Church, Vienna.