387. Regulation of the Federal Minister of finance regarding the fee for inputs at the Federal Administrative Court, as well as at the regional administrative court (BuLVwG entry fee regulation BuLVwG-EGebV)
On the basis of § 14 tariff post 6 para 5 subpara 1 lit. b of the fees Act 1957, Federal Law Gazette No. 276/1957, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I is no. 105/2014, prescribed:
§ 1 (1) inputs and inserts to the Federal Administrative Court or an Administrative Court of a country (complaints, requests for reinstatement, recovery or special requests for exclusion or granting of suspensory effect, template requests) are chargeable, as far as not legally free tuition is provided.
(2) the fees debt for the inputs and inserts is incurred at the time of the introduction of the input; the introduction is by way of electronic transactions, the fees debt shall be incurred if their data entirely at the Federal Computing Centre GmbH have arrived. With the emergence of the guilt of the charges, the fee will be charged.
(3) the fee is under indication of the purpose on an account of the Tax Office for fees, to pay transport taxes and gambling. The arbitration of fee shall be demonstrated by a payment receipt or an expression made grant a payment order; This document is to connect the input. The inlet point of the authority or the Court, of the input (including supplements) is introduced (in which) has the document to reset the appellant (applicant) requested, before attaching a significant endorsement and on remaining in the Act issuing of the command to confirm that the payment has been demonstrated through presentation of the receipt. The presentation of a separate receipt is required for each entry. Lawyers, accountants or auditors can prove payment of the fee by a written receipt of the payment order to be forwarded at the latest at the same time with the input, if they confirm it with date and signature, irrevocably grant the transfer order under a.
(4) an entry is placed in the way of electronic transactions, is to pay the fee by direct debit and confiscation. In the input is the account from which the fee to collect is, or the address code (§ 21 ABS. 3 of the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 10/2013 as amended), under which an account is stored, by which the fee should be withdrawn, to specify.
(5) the place where an input is, applied which not or not sufficiently been charged, has the Tax Office for fees in accordance with section 34 (1) of the fees Act 1957, to transport taxes and gambling in knowledge.
2. (1) the height of the flat-rate fee for complaints, applications for re-establishment and recovery applications (including supplements) is 30 euros, for template requests 15 euro.
(2) the flat-rate fee to be paid for an application separately tabled an appeal (including supplements) for exclusion or granting the suspensive effect of an appeal is 15 euros.
§ 3. As far as this regulation to natural persons are related names only in the male form, they relate to women and men in the same way. In applying the term to certain natural persons, the respective gender-specific form is to use.
§ 4 (1) this regulation with February 1, 2015, power and is to apply to those inputs that relate to decisions that have a notification date after January 31, 2015. In addition to entries which are submitted after January 31, 2015.
(2) with entry into force of this regulation occurs the BVwG entry fee regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 490/2013, override.