3. Federal law, 2001 amends the military law
The National Council has decided:
The military service Act 2001 (WG 2001), Federal Law Gazette I no. 146, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 181/2013, is amended as follows:
1 (constitutional provision) article 4, paragraph 1 reads:
"(1) (constitutional provision) is a parliamentary army Commission on complaint (parliamentary army Commission) at the Federal Ministers responsible for military affairs." Alternating Chairman and six other members belong to three according to paragraph 10 in the administration of the Parliamentary Commission of the Federal Army. The Chairmen are appointed by the National Assembly pursuant to paragraph 9, the remaining six members send the political parties according to d'Hondt in the ratio of their voting strength in the main Committee of the National Council. Each political party represented in the main Committee of the National Council is entitled to be represented in the parliamentary army Commission. Should be a member in this calculation not every such party so this party can do form another Member. The political parties have to nominate a substitute member for each Member and each Chairman proposed by them. The Chairmen jointly constitute the Bureau of the Parliamentary Commission of the Federal Army. The term of Office of the Parliamentary Commission of the Federal Army is six years. As Chairman to only members of the National Council, as members and alternate members, moreover, experts from the areas may be nominated national defense and human rights."
2. (constitutional provision) in § 4 paragraph 5, the term "Minister of defence" is replaced by the designation "Federal Ministers responsible for military affairs".
3. (constitutional provision) in the section 4, paragraph 7, the term "Minister of defence" is replaced by the designation "Federal Minister responsible for military affairs".
4. in section 27 par. 2 Z 3 is the quote "Army disciplinary Act 2002 (HDG 2002), Federal Law Gazette I no. 167" by the quote "Army disciplinary Act 2014 (HDG 2014), Federal Law Gazette I no. 2/2014" replaced.
5. in article 27, paragraph 2 Z 5, § 41 para 5, § 46 para 2 is substituted the short title "Army disciplinary Act 2002" with the short title "Army disciplinary Act 2014".
6. in the section 38, paragraph 6, the quote is "§ 86 para. 1 and 4 HDG 2002" by the quote "§ 83 para 1 and 4 HDG 2014" replaced.
7. (constitutional provision) in section 39 is inserted after paragraph 2, the following paragraph 2a:
"(2a) (constitutional provision) women can afford due to voluntary message militia exercises. They are at the latest within one year of the voluntary notification of the army personnel office of the intention to attract them to militia exercises, to communicate. On this service are the following provisions apply:
1 ABS 1 Z 1 to 4 and 2 on the application of individual provisions of this federal law and the maternity protection act, 2. § 21 para 1 and para 2 first sentence of the message to militia exercises with the proviso that it is not possible to make a commitment, 3. Section 23a subsection 2 on the provisional suspension of release, 4. § 26 para 1, 2 and 4 on the exemption provided ", that the army personnel office each occurs in place of the Federal Ministry for defence and sports or the military command and 5 section 26a para 1 and 2 of the notification and proof obligations on the occasion of a liberation."
8. (constitutional provision) in § 60 m 2n the following paragraph is inserted after paragraph 2:
"(2n) (constitutional provision) article 4, paragraph 1, 5 and 7, § 39 para 2a, each as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 3/2015, with 1 January 2015 into force."