32. Regulation of the Federal Minister for science, research and economy, modifies the Univ. RechnungsabschlussVO
Due to § 16 par. 2 of the University Act 2002, Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/2002, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 131/2015, is in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance prescribed:
The regulation of the Federal Minister for education, science and culture on the accounts of the universities (Univ. RechnungsabschlussVO), Federal Law Gazette II No. 292/2003, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 349/2010, is amended as follows:
1. sections 3 and 4 and headings be omitted; § 1 receives the paragraph called 'article 2.'; § 2 receives the paragraph called "§ 3.".
2. paragraph 1 together with the heading:
1. (1) the accounts of the universities consists of the balance sheet (§ 2) profit and loss account (§ 3), complemented by the "information and explanations".
(2) the accounts has a true and fair picture of the assets, to provide financial and earnings position of the University. If not successful in particular circumstances, the additional information required to make are in the "information and explanations".
(3) in the clearance of accounts is to each post the amount of the previous fiscal year at least in full 1 000 euro to specify; This also applies to the separately-to-remember items. The amounts are not comparable, this is in the "Information and explanations" to indicate and explain. Adjusts the amount of the previous year, so is also this in the "Information and explanations" to indicate and explain.
(4) a post the balance sheet or profit and loss account, showing no amount, is not to lead, except that an amount was reported in the previous financial year under this heading."
3. in article 2 is the outline to 2. liabilities:
"2. liabilities A. equity 1 University capital 2. reserves 3. profit/loss - of which retained earnings/loss carried forward B.c. investment grants provisions 1. provisions for severance 2. provisions for pensions 3. other accruals D. liabilities 1 bonds 2. liabilities to credit institutions 3. prepayments received-from the reserves deductible 4. liabilities from deliveries and services 5. liabilities to entities with which a participation ratio is 6 other liabilities E. accrued expenses and deferred income" 4. In section 3, 1 lit is in Z. g added following line:
"other revenue from federal ministries" 5. In § 3 No. 8 lit. the quote "Z 17" be replaced by the quote "Z 14";
6. in section 3 are the numbers 20 to 24; the numbers 13 to 19 are:
"13 result before taxes (sub-total no.s 9 Z and Z 12) 14 taxes on income and income 15 profit / loss 16 release of reserves 17 allocation to reserves 18 profit - or loss-lecture 19 net profit or loss."
7. § 5 paragraph 2 the following sentence is added:
"Receivables with a maturity of at least five years are to expel at least as loans."
8 paragraph 5 paragraph 5:
"Only amounts may be designated (5) reserves, which have been made in the year or in a previous financial year net income. Equity loss is used up, so this post is 'Negative equity'."
9 § 5 para 6 first sentence reads:
"The amount of liabilities with a remaining maturity of up to one year and the amount of liabilities with a remaining term of more than one year are each separately designated items and for these items in the balance sheet or in the"information and explanations"to specify."
10 paragraph 6 along with heading:
"Development of fixed assets, value adjustments
Section 6 (1) in the "information and explanations" is to represent the development of the individual items of fixed assets. To specify separately for the various items of fixed assets are:
1. the acquisition or manufacturing costs to the beginning and end of the accounting year;
2.- and disposals and transfers in the course of the accounting year;
3. accumulated depreciation at the beginning and end of the accounting year;
4. drain and attributions of the accounting year;
5. the movements in depreciation related to and disposals and transfers in the course of the accounting year;
6 the amount of activated in the course of the accounting year, enabling interest pursuant to § 203 paragraph 4 UGB.
(2) fixed assets in terms of their inferiority is fully depreciated in the year of purchase or production, then these assets as disposals may be treated.
(3) individual value adjustments to current assets are to depose of the corresponding assets."
11. in article 7, paragraph 1, first sentence is the expression "with the exception of section 208 subsection 3".
12. in article 7, par. 2, first sentence, is the quote "section 1 assets A II Z 3" by the quote "§ 2 assets A II Z 3" replaced.
13 paragraph 8 together with the heading:
"Accounting for grants
Non-repayable investment grants are section 8 (1) to identify liabilities B income in the line item "Investment grants" pursuant to article 2 and in accordance with the depreciation or the departure of the asset for which the grant has been granted, income in the line item "Other - from the resolution of investment grants" according to § 3 No. 4 lit. (c) the profit and loss account to resolve. An open deposition of depreciation is not allowed.
(2) in the "information and explanations" the allocation and the reversal of investment subsidies according to the items of fixed assets, being separately to lead, yet unassigned investment subsidies to manage separately are."
14. in article 9, paragraph 1, first sentence, is the quote of "(§ 1 Aktiva A I Z 2)" by the quote "(§ 2 Aktiva A I Z 2)" replaced.
15. in article 9, paragraph 1, second sentence, is the quote "BGBl. I no. 61/2010" by the quote "Federal Law Gazette I no. 32/2014" replaced.
16. in section 9, paragraph 2, the quote is "section 1 liabilities C" by the quote "section 2 liabilities B" replaced.
17. in article 9, paragraph 3, the quote is "§ 2 No. 8 lit. b"the quote"§ 3 No. 8 lit. (b)"replaced.
18 paragraph 10 section 1:
"(1) as the value to be considered are change except for changes in the level."
19 paragraph 11:
"The balance sheet and the income statement as well as the accounting be applied and valuation methods to explain that a true and fair picture of the assets, financial and earnings position of the University is mediated are § 11 (1) in the"information and explanations".
(2) balance sheet and profit and loss account are in any case, to add the following information and explanations:
1 to the post of section 2, subpara 1 lit. The book values of the assets for the restrictions or purpose dedications to third parties consisting A ("assets");
2. the creation of the accounts of accounting and valuation methods as well as significant deviations of these methods compared to the previous year and how they affect the net assets and financial position;
3. to the Receivables in the balance sheet and liabilities are the amounts of assets and liabilities with a maturity of up to one year, to specify from one to five years and more than five years. Furthermore, is the total amount of the liabilities to specify for which collateral are ordered, specifying the type and form of security;
4. the provisions separately in the balance sheet and the total amount of other financial obligations, which is specified in or under the balance sheet, unless this information for assessing the financial position of importance;
5. If holdings name, seat and legal form, the amount of the share capital, the equity and the results of the last financial year. The information shall also apply accordingly for foundations to make which applies to the University as a donor assets;
6 breakdown of the item in accordance with § 3 No. 8 lit. b (cost dentures to the hospital institution in accordance with § 33 UG) in: a) balance for not capitalized costs pursuant to § 55 Z 1 KAKuG;
b) residual amount for costs pursuant to § 55 Z 2 KAKuG; its discovery and development divided in extra costs of university hospitals and the cost allocation of the universities;
(c) additional costs in accordance with § 55 Z 3 KAKuG;
7 the emoluments of members of the Rectorate and University Council separately for each institution, namely: a) the total remuneration for the activities in the financial year (salaries, allowances, insurance fees, commissions and fringe benefits of any kind). There are also references to include, which are not paid, but transformed into claims of otherwise, or used to increase other claims in the total remuneration. By the remuneration the salaries and allowances per organ separately to be specified;
(b) the total remuneration (severance pay, pensions, survivor's covers and related kind) of former members of the designated institutions and their survivors;
granted advances and loans under the interest and principal conditions of payments, if necessary, back and adopted as well as the liabilities entered into for the benefit of such persons;
8. the average number of university employees and employees during the accounting year, separated according to scientific and artistic staff (use categories 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 21, 23, 26, 27, 30, 81, 82, 83, 84 regulation education documentation universities - BidokVUni, Federal Law Gazette II No. 30 / 2004, as amended by regulation BGBl. II No 71/2010), employees on projects in accordance with §§ 26 and 27 UG (24 categories , 25, 64 education documentation regulation universities) and general staff (use categories 40, 50, 60, 61, 62, 70 educational documentation regulation universities); The headcount is to indicate universities as an annual average, according to the regulation of the educational documentation in full time equivalents;
9 which according to § 199 UGB designated contingencies by quoting the liens and other physical collateral; these contingencies are to break down and explain; Contingent liabilities are 2 UGB to shareholdings pursuant to Article 189a Z to specify separately;
10 all obligations to the coverage of losses for companies, foundations and associations in accordance with article 10, paragraph 1 UG;
11. the shareholder contributions paid in the year and other contributions to companies, foundations and associations pursuant to § 10 para 1 UG, which exceed an amount of EUR 10,000.00.
12. the other other operating expenses in the profit and loss account are to break down as follows: - consumption of energy (electricity, heating, water) - maintenance building - operating costs building - other maintenance and cleaning by a third party - travel expenses and fees - message costs (postage, telephone, Internet, fax) - rent buildings - other rental, leasing and licensing fees - temporary personnel and contracts - commissions to third parties - scholarships, education and training, as well as similar promotions - other (remaining amount for above not identifiable expenses);
13th appearance, points differs from that of the previous year's accounts, and what substantial reasons exist;
14 amount and nature of individual income or expense items of extraordinary magnitude, or of major importance pursuant to article 237 paragraph 1 Z 4 UGB.
15 information on derivative financial instruments within the meaning. Article 238 paragraph 1 Z 1 and Z 2 and para 2 UGB.
16 information not in the balance sheet contained transactions pursuant to article 238 paragraph 1 Z 10 UGB.
17 nature and financial impact of significant events after the balance sheet date that takes into account in the profit and loss account nor in the balance sheet are according to article 238 paragraph 1 Z 11 UGB;
18 transactions with Z related related companies and persons pursuant to article 238 paragraph 1 UGB 12;
19 information on the expenses for the auditor or the Auditors pursuant to article 238 paragraph 1 Z 18 UGB.
20 information on severance pay pursuant to section 239 para 1 Z 2 UGB.
"21 indication of all the members of the Rectorate and University Council in the financial year pursuant to section 239 para 2 UGB."
20. in article 12, paragraph 1, the quote is "according to § 2 No. 1 lit. f"by the quote"according to § 3 No. 1 lit. f"replaced.
21. in article 12, paragraph 2, the quote is "according to § 2 No. 1 lit. a"by the quote"according to § 3 No. 1 lit. a"replaced.
22 paragraph 12 paragraph 3 and 4:
"(3) all proceeds, which made the University in accordance with § 27, UG are lit Z 1 in the profit and loss account in the line item"Proceeds in accordance with § 27 UG"according to § 3. (e) to expel. The half-baked services are reported on the balance sheet date in the balance sheet in the line item "not yet billable services on behalf of third-party" pursuant to section 2 assets B I Z 2. changes the quantity as well as those of the value of the item "not yet billable services on behalf of third-party" at the previous balance sheet date are in the profit and loss account in the post "equivalents not yet billable services on behalf of third party" according to § 3 No. 2 to expel.
(4) in the "information and explanations", the difference between revenue and directly attributable expenses from the activities referred to in sections 26 and 27 is separately specify UG. Negative differences are to explain and to justify in terms of cost recovery. The difference between revenues and directly attributable expenses arising from § is 27 UG to determine by the proceeds in accordance with § 27 UG according to § 3 No. 1 lit. e and the cash equivalents of not yet billable services on behalf of third parties according to § 3 No. 2 to the on section 27 UG directly allocatable personnel expenses, depreciation, and other expenses are reduced. The difference between revenues and directly attributable expenses arising from § 26 UG. to determine, by the costs of dentures according to § 26 UG according to § 3 No. 1 lit (f) the directly allocatable costs be reduced."
23 § 13 is eliminated.
24. in article 14, paragraph 1, second sentence "paragraphs 270 to 276 UGB" replaced "sections 269 to 276 UGB" quote is the quote.
25 paragraph 16 par. 1 and 2:
"(1) off the balance sheet referred to in section 2 and the profit and loss account in accordance with § 3 are the key figures"Own funds ratio"and"Degree of mobility"to determine.
"(2) equity ratio is the percentage of resulting from the ratio between the equity (section 2 liabilities A) and the investment subsidies (§ 2 liabilities B) on the one hand and the balance sheet total, UGB reduced tax-deductible deposits, according to § 225 of the inventories results on the other hand."
26 paragraph 16 paragraph 4:
"(4) the University in the income established pursuant to section 3 statement shows a net loss and the total capital ratio is less than 100 vH, either less than 8 vH or the degree of mobility as the Rectorate has to bring an early warning report the University Council until April 30th together with the accounts of the accounting year and the report of the auditor or the auditor. The early warning report is together with the financial statements of the Minister or the Federal Minister for science to direct research and industry by the University Council. Unless already is foreseen before the end of the accounting year, that an early warning report to create will be the Rector's Council has to create it without delay and to bring the University Council. The early warning report is then within four weeks after submission by the Rectorate of the University Council of the Minister or the Federal Minister for science to direct research and economy."
27 paragraph 17:
"article 17. The University RechnungsabschlussVO in the version of regulation BGBl. No. 32/2016 II comes with 1 January 2016 in force and is for the first time for the clearance of accounts of the accounting year 2016 to apply. The transitional provisions in accordance with section 906 UGB are to apply by analogy. For accounts over the fiscal year 2015 the University RechnungsabschlussVO in the version of regulation BGBl. is to apply II No. 349/2010."