Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2016_II_55/BGBLA_2016_II_55.html
55. Regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management on special market support measures for producers of certain sectors of animal husbandry
On the basis of articles 17 and 23 of the market organisation Act 2007 (MOG 2007), Federal Law Gazette I no. 55, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 89/2015, is prescribed:
Scope of application
1. (1) this regulation serves the implementation
1. Article 219 of the Regulation (EU) No. 1308/2013 establishing a common market organisation for agricultural products, and repealing Regulations (EEC) no 922/72, (EEC) No 234/79, (EC) no 1037/2001 and (EC) No 1234/2007, OJ No. L 347 of the 20.12.2013 p. 671, and 2. the delegated Regulation (EU) No. 2015/1853 a temporary special aid for producers of animal husbandry sectors, OJ No. L 271 of the 16.10.2015 p. 25.
(2) this regulation governs the use of in the annex of to Regulation (EU) No. 2015/1853 for Austria to available resources as temporary special aid for producers in the pork and milk sectors. Where is
1 for the sector, pork a sum amounting to EUR 3 000 000 and 2 for the sector a milk amount of 4 004 590 EUR available.
§ 2. For the enforcement of this regulation and of the legal acts referred to in section 1 is the market place "Agrarmarkt Austria" (AMA) responsible.
3. (1) the animal health service (TGD) pursuant to § 1 animal health services regulation 2009 - TGD-VO 2009, Federal Law Gazette II No. 434/2009 in the currently valid version, have pork to report until at least 26.02.2016 following the AMA data of their members with production in the sector:
1. name and address;
2. number of operation;
3. amounts calculated for the pig the year 2015 per holding.
(2) data, the of the AMA in the context of enforcement pursuant to section 3 para 2 Z 2 1992, Federal Law Gazette No. 376/1992 in the currently valid version, tasks determined AMA law and are processed, are allowed within the AMA and with those collected by the TGD master data alternately adjusted.
Submission of the
4. (1) a producer of the sectors referred to in § 1, para. 2, for their operation (works number) in the year 2015 single application (multiple application areas) in accordance with article 11 of the Regulation (EU) No. 640/2014 in connection with articles 21 and 22 of the horizontal GAP regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 100/2015 in the current version, was made are entitled 6 and 7 for the temporary special aid in accordance with the §. § 5 of the horizontal GAP regulation is to be applied mutatis mutandis.
(2) producers of the sectors referred to in § 1, para. 2, no collecting application (multiple application areas) was made for its operation (works number) in 2015, have the aid in accordance with § 1 para 2 in the AMA until at the latest 31.03.2016 stating the following to request data using the form adopted by the AMA:
1. name, date of birth and address;
2. number of operation;
3. bank details and account name with a credit institution.
(3) producers of the sectors referred to in § 1, para. 2, whose operation (works number) a collecting application (multiple application areas) was made in the year 2015 and who want no payment of temporary special aid despite the existence of the conditions in accordance with sections 6 and 7, have been known in writing this the AMA until at the latest 31.03.2016 to give.
Duldungs - and obligation to cooperate
§ 5. To the verification of compliance with the specifications in this regulation is the European institutions and representatives of the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, the AMA, the Court of Auditors and the European Union (hereafter: monitoring bodies) entering the operating and storage areas during the business and operating hours or by appointment to allow, upon request the relevant books, records, to submit documents and other documents for inspection , To provide information, to allow the appropriate controls, and to provide the necessary support. Automation-supported accounting lists with the required information free of charge to print are the test institutions upon request. Copies of the documents are free of charge to provide upon request to the necessary extent.
Use temporary special aid of sector pork
§ 6. The use of the temporary special aid in the sector pork takes the form of aid to producers, whose operating (works number) to the date 31.01.2016 is a member of TGD and which produced pork is located in the sector. The aid is calculated by the amount in accordance with § 1 para 2 subpara 1 available Z 3 reported amounts divided by the sum referred to in article 3, paragraph 1, multiplied by the factor calculated in this way with the reported amounts of each Member.
Use the temporary special aid in the milk sector
7. (1) the use of the temporary special aid in the milk sector takes the form a base amount in accordance with paragraph 2 and of any animal-related amount in accordance with paragraph 3.
(2) the amount of the base was milk producers granted cow's milk to companies in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1, of their operation (works number) in the period 01.04.2015 to 31.10.2015 Z 1 of the milk reporting regulation 2010, Federal Law Gazette II No. 249/2010 in the currently valid version, delivered to. The base amount is EUR 54 per milk producers.
(3) producers, at least six cows were kept on their operation (works number) in the period 01.04.2015 to 31.10.2015 on average, receive an animal-related amount per cow. The amount is calculated by Z 2 by the number of cows in the above period on average, commercially rounded after deduction of the amount in accordance with section 1, paragraph 2 for the financing of the base amount in accordance with paragraph 2 available, divided. Average the cows is on the basis of seven dates to each month and the data according to cattle database according to §5 of Rinderkennzeichnungs regulation 2008, Federal Law Gazette II No. 201/2008 in the currently valid version, determined.
§ 8. This Regulation shall enter with filled override. She is still on matters relating to the granting of the temporary special aid to apply.
Search Translated Laws of Austria