VISTO is informed by the Chief of the General Staff of the Navy, as proposed by the Minister of Defence, and
That it is necessary for the ARGENTINA ARMADA, to proceed to the appointment of the Admiral Officials in the positions of superior naval conduction.
That the measure that is promoted is covered by Article 99, paragraphs 12 and 14 of the National Constitution and the provisions of Article 10.202, subparagraph (a), hereby 1, of the Regulations for the Navy, of the former Law for Military Personnel No. 14.777 (part approved by Decree No. 9803/67) and in accordance with Article 107 of the Military Staff Act No. 19.101.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION
- Commander of Naval Operations, Mr. Vice Admiral Dn. Joaquín Edgardo STELLA (M.I. 5.193.662).
- Director General of Naval Staff, Mr. Admiral Dn. Norberto Ulises PEREIRO (M.I. 5.191.635).
- Commander of the Southern Naval Area, Mr. Admiral Dn. Héctor Julio ALVAREZ (M.I. 4.630.003).
- Director of Naval Staff Armament, Mr. Admiral Dn. Rafael Alberto FUENTES AND ARBALLO (M.I. 4.637.648).
- Director of Planning and Arsenals of the General Directorate of Naval Material, Mr. Admiral Dn. Carlos Alberto GAUT (M.I. 4.634.997).
- Commander of the Naval Aviation, Mr. Admiral Dn. Roberto AGOTEGARAY (M.I. 4.634.150).
- Director of the General Staff of the Navy, Mr. Admiral Dn. Leonardo Amoldo STEYERTHAL (M.I. 4.642.845).
- Secretary General Naval, Mr. Admiral Dn. Carlos Daniel CARBONE (M.I. 4.642.862).
- Director of the Military Naval School, Mr. Admiral Dn. Eduardo Rodolfo LLAMBI (M.I. 4.646.229).
- Director of Policy and Strategy of the Joint Staff of the Armed Forces, Mr. Contraalmirante de Infantería de Marina Dn. Roberto Oscar ROSCOE (M.I. 5.198.016).
- Chief of Logistics of the Joint Staff of the Armed Forces, Mr. Admiral Dn. Alberto Valerio PICO (M.I. 5.877.449).Art. 2°- Communicate, publish, give to the NATIONAL DIRECTION OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION and archvese. - MENEM. - Jorge Domínguez.