Bs. As., 26/12/96
VISTO Laws No. 23,849 and No. 24,629 and Decrees No. 775 of 21 April 1993, No. 558 of 24 May 1996, No. 660 of 24 June 1996, and
That article 3 of the International Convention on the Rights of the Child (Law No. 23,849 and article 75, paragraph 22 of the National Constitution) states that "States Parties shall ensure that institutions, services and establishments responsible for the care or protection of children comply with the rules established by the competent authorities, especially with regard to the safety, health, number and competence of their personnel, as well as with regard to the existence of adequate supervision".
In compliance with this rule, today of constitutional rank, Decree No. 775/93 was issued, which approved the structure of the NATIONAL COUNCIL of the LESSOR AND FAMILY.
That the proposed new organizational structure responds to the policies established by the Executive Branch for the reform and modernization of the National State, limiting unnecessary administrative levels and strengthening operational and monitoring levels in the service of children.
That the proposed measure entails a reduction in the budget lines allocated to the Jurisdiction in personnel, without affecting the levels of care for assisted children.
That the Unit created by article 1 of Decree No. 558 of 24 May 1996 has taken action.
That the present is in exercise of the powers conferred by article 99, paragraph 1 of the NATIONAL CONSTITUTION and Law No. 24,629.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION
RIGHT:Article 1 . Approve the organizational structure of the NATIONAL MENOR AND FAMILY COUNCIL. Decentralized agency dependent on the SECRETARIAT for SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT of the NATION PRESIDENCE in accordance with the Organizational chart, Objectives, Primary Responsibility and Actions, Permanent Plant, Temporary Plant and Global Endowment, which, as Annexes I, II, IIIa and IIIb, form part of the present. Art. 2o . The expenditure that demands compliance with this Decree shall be charged to the provisions of the specific provisions assigned to the NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE LESSOR AND FAMILY by the General Budget of the Public Administration in force. Art. 3o s In a period of up to 30 days, from now on, the NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE LESSOR AND FAMILY shall submit the proposal of organizational structure of the openings below which are approved in the present decree, in accordance with the provisions of the Decree No 1545/94 regulated by the Res. S. F. P. No. 422/94. Until such time as approval, existing units will be in effect with the assignment of the respective posts with executive functions. Art. 4o :: Transfer to the SECRETARIAT for Social Development of the PRESIDENCE OF THE NATION to the agent from the NATIONAL COUNCIL of the MENOR and the FAMILY that is nominated in the Annex for this article, who will maintain its respective level, grade and additional magazine, in force at the date of this measure. Art. 5o . Transfer to the NATIONAL COUNCIL of the MENOR AND FAMILY to agents from the SECRETARIAT for SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT of the NATIONAL REPRESIDENCE designated in the Annex for this article, who will maintain their respective levels, grades and additional journals, in force at the date of this measure. Art. 6th :: Transfer to the NATIONAL REHABILITATION SERVICE AND PROMOTION OF PERSON WITH DISCAPACITY .Organism dependent on the MINISTERY OF HEALTH and SOCIAL ACTION los to the agents from the NATIONAL COUNCIL of the LESSOR and the FAMILY that are named in the Annex corresponding to this article, who will maintain their respective levels, degrees and additional journals, in force to the date of this measure. Art. 7o . Communicate, publish, give to the National Directorate of the Official Register and archvese. . MENEM. Jorge Jorge A. Rodríguez. . Carlos V. Corach.
ESTABLISHMENT OF THE ORGANIZATION
María del Pilar Borchez de Otamendi
Greed Boado de Garrigós
Dr. Carlos de Arenaza
Dr. José Sánchez Picado
Dr. Luis Agote
Emilia and Manuel Patiño
Gral. José de San Martín
Estela Matilde Otamendi
Manuel Lucio and María Cruz Inchausti
José María Pizarro y Monje
Colonia Rómulo Otamendi
Mercedes de Lasala y Riglos
Mariano Ortiz Basualdo
Our Lady of the Valley
Our Lady of Fatima
Ramayón Lopez Valdivieso
Casa de la Jóven Nuestra Señora de Luján
Ursula Llona de Inchausti
Child Care Centre in Transit
Therapeutic Community Tekové Roga
Dr. Juan José O'Connor
Casa Nuestra Señora de Luján
Home San José and Santa Ana
Home Isabel Balestra Espíndola and Lea Meller Back
Editora Nacional Braille y Libro Parlante
Therapeutic Convivence Home Pucará
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE LESSOR AND FAMILY
To carry out the functions of the National State in the area of promotion and comprehensive protection of minority and family, with technical autonomy and administrative decentralization, without prejudice to the powers of the judiciary and the Public Ministry of Minors.
Coordinate and implement the policy of comprehensive promotion of minority and family within the framework of Decree No. 1606/90, current legislation, general principles of children ' s rights and social policies established by the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE PODER.
Coordinate the participation of public institutions, non-governmental organizations, neighbourhood and public good entities in general, in the programming, implementation and dissemination of local and regional actions to guide and promote the family and all its members.
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF PROTECTION OF THE LESSOR AND FAMILY
Develop, direct and monitor the programmes of assistance, promotion and comprehensive protection of the child and the family already approved or approved by the NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE LEAST AND FAMILY, within the framework of the functions assigned by the specific legislation of minors to the technical administrative agency protection and according to the objectives set out in the current regulations.
1. . Take full attention to the personal, family and social problems of the unborn mother and child, at birth and in the first period of life, and in particular to the protection of the single mother, young mothers and families deprived.
2. . Attend through public or private services and programs the problem of establishing and strengthening the mother-to-father-child bond, to consolidate the family nucleus and prevent abandonment.
3. . Run all programs that provide the child with a substitute family environment, in case the abandonment cannot be avoided.
4. . Coordinar sistemas de atención a la problema del menor en riesgo, en la calle, exploited labormente o en todo otra forma que deteriore la integridad.
5. . Coordinate public or private services and programs that avoid, and in their case exceed, the causes of physical and psychological abuse and all other forms of anomalous family relationship.
6. . Organize and implement programs and services that tend to the comprehensive assistance and promotion of families that require guidance and support, in order to provide family groups with the framework of dignity and respect for their fundamental rights.
GENERAL DIRECTION OF ADMINISTRATION
Understand the development of the budget of the National Council for Children and the Family and exercise the economic and financial management of the Entity.
1. . Formulate the preliminary draft of the budget.
2. . Schedule and control the implementation of the approved budget of the agency.
3. . Manage maintenance contracts.
4. . Meeting the needs of goods, services and maintenance of the agency by directing the respective contracts.
5. . Manage the human resources of the entity.
6. . Coordinate the management of administrative acts emanating from the Presidency of the National Council for Children and the Family, within its competence.
7. . Manage the income and income of funds of budgetary origin.
8. . Identify and record economic and financial resources based on different sources of financing.
9. . Manage the heritage of the National Council.
Develop the functions of Financial Administration and National Public Sector Control Systems Act No. 24.156, which consist of the subsequent implementation of reviews and evaluations of the activities of the entities covered by the Act, using the comprehensive and integrated control approach, in order to ensure compliance with efficiency, efficiency and economy.
1. . Develop the General Internal Audit Planning to be developed in the National Council for Children and the Family in accordance with the General Rules of Internal Control and Internal Auditing.
2. . Elevar the Annual Internal Audit Plan and obtain its approval from the Presidency of the National Council for Children and the Family and the General Assembly of the Nation.
3. . Participate in the definition of rules and procedures in what makes implanting internal control points.
4. . Understand the production of audit reports and, where appropriate, make appropriate recommendations and observations.
5. . Remit a copy of the reports and of the recommendations and observations to the General Assembly of the Nation.
6. . Take full knowledge of the acts and evaluate those of significant economic significance.
7. . Verify whether the entity ' s erogations and income meet the accounting principles and budgetary levels of the current legal regulations.
8. . Precise the accuracy of the record and the safeguard measures adopted for your protection.
9. . Emitting opinion, in the field of its competence in the entire state of information accounting by the executing units.
10. . To follow up on the recommendations and observations made.
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE LESSOR AND FAMILY
DIRECTION OF SPECIALIZED CHANGE
Coordinate research programmes on the issues addressed by the NATIONAL MENOR AND FAMILY Council, in response to its systematization in a data centre and its dissemination through periodicals or editions of specialized materials, and organize the Specialized Training School on Minority and Family, coordinating its action with other national and international, public or private entities.
1. . Organizing and directing the Specialized Training School for Minority and Family, coordinating its action with other national and international, public or private entities.
2. . Promote the development of research on the issues addressed by the NATIONAL COUNCIL of the LESSOR AND FAMILY.
3. . Organizing courses, seminars and seminars on the subject, for the permanent training of the professional, technical and administrative staff of the institution and others that by agreement access the system.
4. . Systematize in a single data center all kinds of information concerning the subject of minors and family and persons with disabilities.
5. . Disseminate, through periodicals and/or editions of specialized materials, research programmes and their products.
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE LESSOR AND FAMILY
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Coordinate and monitor preventive and treatment actions related to the comprehensive health of persons assisted by the NATIONAL COUNCIL OF THE LEAST AND FAMILY
1. . Run the HIV virus infection control and prevention program and sexually transmitted diseases.
2. . Determine the nutritional guidelines that should govern the care of the assisted population and monitor and control their compliance in all the programs of the NATIONAL LESSOR AND FAMILY.
3. . Attend the dental health of the population assisted in the various programs of the NATIONAL LESSOR AND FAMILY COUNCIL.
4. . Control the prenatal and perinatal care of assisted newborns and their mothers.
5. . Supervising the strict compliance of technical guidelines for psychiatric care in public and non-governmental systems with respect to assisted persons who require it.
6. . Supervising the health aspects of persons with disabilities in the programmes of the National Directorate for the Promotion of Persons with Disabilities.
DEPARTMENT OF RECREATION
Implement the cultural recreation programme in all areas of the NATIONAL MENOR AND FAMILY COUNCIL.
1. . Coordinate the activities of the recreation centers of the NATIONAL MENOR AND FAMILY.
2. . Projecting and supervising the holiday plans of persons assisted by the NATIONAL COUNCIL of the LESSOR and the FAMILY.
3. . Organize and supervise recreational, cultural and sporting activities of persons assisted in the various programs of the NATIONAL LESSOR AND FAMILY COUNCIL.
DEPARTMENT OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Execute the maintenance, transport and communications actions entrusted by the NATIONAL MENOR AND FAMILY Council in support of the general services of each assistance unit.
1. . Reinforcing maintenance tasks in each care unit when its size or urgency exceeds the specific possibilities of staff assigned to the overall services of the unit.
2. . Concurring in support of general transportation of people or cargo when the service needs so require.
3. . Supervising the communications systems of the NATIONAL MENOR AND FAMILY Council with the assistance areas, other administrative agencies or the judiciary.
4. . Supervising the computer network system of the NATIONAL MENOR AND FAMILY COUNCIL.
5. . Support the maintenance and repair of the machinery and equipment of production workshops and those implemented in the programme of Permanent Education and Labor Training.
DEPARTMENT OF PERMANENT EDUCATION AND LABAL CAPACITATION
Implement the programme of Permanent Education and Labour Training in all areas dependent on the NATIONAL LESSOR AND FAMILY COUNCIL.
1. . Coordinate the participation of people assisted in community educational services.
2. . Coordinating the implementation of special education for assisted people who so require.
3. . Project, monitor and evaluate the forms of education in atypical situations provided for in the Programme of Permanent Education and Labour Training.
4. . Project and propose to the competent authority the agreements with agencies that provide education and training services.
5. . Organizing the data bank of job offers and targeting assisted people.