Modify the organizational structure of the General Coordination of the Presidential Unit.
Bs. As., 11/8/97
VISTO Decree 1322 of 21 November 1996 adopting the organizational structure of the General COORDINATION OF THE CHAIRMAN UNITY, its complementary acts, and
As a result of the rule cited above, the jurisdiction in question has incorporated new functions that need to be reflected in its structure, and require a reformulation of the hierarchies granted in due course to the first openings of it.
Accordingly, it is appropriate to promote the Office of Human Resources and the Organization of the aforementioned General Coordination, at the General Directorate level, under the new functions assigned to it in relation to the formulation and control of budgetary execution of the jurisdiction.
That the State Reform and Modernization Unit has taken the corresponding intervention, with a favourable expiation.
The present is given in the exercise of the emerging powers of article 99 (1) of the National Constitution.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA DECRETA NATION:
Article 1Modify Annexes I - Organization and II - Objectives and Actions of the Organizational Structure of the General COORDINATION OF THE CHAIRPERSON OF THE PRESIDENCE OF NATION, approved by Decree No. 1322/96, replacing them with Annexes I and II that are an integral part of this Decree.
Art. 2o-Modify Annex III- Charges of the organizational structure of the General COORDINATION OF THE CHAIRMAN OF THE PRESIDENCE OF NATION, approved by Decree No. 1322/96, the name "Dirección de Recursos Humanos y Organización", replacing it with "Dirección General de Recursos Humanos y Organización".
Art. 3o - The implementation of the present measure shall not imply any additional erogation in the budget lines envisaged for the present period.
Art. 4o-Communicate, publish, give to the National Directorate of Official Registration and archvese.-MENEM.-Jorge A. Rodríguez.-Carlos V. Corach.
GENERAL COORDINATION OF THE CHAIRMAN
- Assist Mr. President of the Nation in all matters relating to Ceremonial, protocol, hearings, designation of private entities and matters, requiring the necessary collaboration of the agencies of the National Civil Service to carry out their functions.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the functional units that integrate the CHAIRPERSON COORDINATION and harmonize their impact on the activity of the First Judge, both in the country and abroad.
- Coordinate presidential advisers for the development of their specific tasks.
- Present the signature folder of the matters assigned at your level.
- Monitor the development of tasks assigned to the Under-Secretaries and Adscript for Special Affairs, and the Private Secretariat General Directorate.
ADDRESSED TO THE SECRETARY-GENERAL
- Analyze matters expressly entrusted to it.
- Develop reports and recommendations on the matters that it analyses, for further consideration by the President of the Nation.
- Assist the Private Secretary in carrying out all his functions.
- To evaluate the content of the daily information of the graphic media, highlighting that gue is considered of interest to the knowledge and consideration of Mr. President of the Nation.
GENERAL DIRECTION OF PRIVATE SECRETARIAT
- Carry out the processing and follow-up of the special arrangements assigned to it, providing information on the actions initiated and the results obtained to the Private Secretary.
- Address the administrative management of the Private Secretariat of Mr. President of the Nation.
- Assist the Private Secretary in the process of correspondence addressed to the President of the Nation and the Under-Secretaries and Adscript for Special Affairs.
GENERAL DIRECTION OF AUDIENCES
- Process all requests for hearings made to Mr. President of the Nation both in the country and abroad, and advise the General Coordinator on the subject matter, importance and priority thereof.
- Assist the General Coordinator in advising the First Magistrate on the subject, importance and priority of the hearings, as well as on the curriculum vitae of the persons to whom the hearing had been granted.
- Manage the requests for hearings required to Mr. President of the Nation in order to achieve efficiency in their diligence, coordinating them with all the presidential management.
- Organize and maintain an information system related to hearing requests and their impact.
- Process the hearings requested to Mr. President of the Nation, both in the country and in the opportunity of his travel abroad.
- Attend the delegations and personalities that meet Mr. President of the Nation, both in the country and abroad.
- Execute the analysis and referrals to the relevant agencies, of those applications whose tenor did not require the conclusion of direct interviews with the President of the Nation.
- To effect the derivation and follow-up of the requirements raised by requests for hearings not granted, informing the cause of the efforts made to provide solutions to them.
- Build and spread the agenda of the first president, coordinating with the different areas a better organization of the time of the President of the Nation.
GENERAL DIRECTION OF CREMONIAL
Organize and attend the development of the acts and ceremonies attended by the President of the Nation and the actions of equal nature that are carried out in the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE.
- Assist the General Coordinator in the organization and development of any act and ceremony to be held at the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE, to which the First Judge is present.
- Assist the General Coordinator in the protocol to official acts, and the organization and development of any act, ceremony or meeting that takes place at the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE, and coordinate with the Military House the tasks related to the military ceremonial linked to the President of the Nation.
- Organize the acts of presentation of credentials to Mr. President of the Nation.
Intervene in the organization and development of any act, ceremony or meeting that takes place outside the NATIONAL REPRESIDENCE, when the President of the Nation attends or who the same sent in his representation, coordinating with the ministries and the corresponding agencies.
- Process the invitations received by Mr. President of the Nation and the requirements for trophies, awards, scholarships, honorary chairs and patronages.
- Organize aspects related to your specific responsibility in the travels of Mr. President of the Nation within the country and collaborate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, INTERNATIONAL TRADE And CULTO in the aspects related to the trips that you make abroad and the visits of foreign personalities to our country.
- Develop and maintain updated the registration of national authorities and, in each case, make the order of protocol precedence in coordination with the MINISTERIO DE RELATIONS EXTERIORES, INTERNATIONAL TRADE And CULTO, when it includes the foreign diplomatic corps.
- Participate in the protocol aspect, in the organization of the cabinet meetings, special meetings and agreements in which Mr. President of the Nation intervenes, making the invitations concerned.
- Participate in the protocol aspect, in the organization of special meetings, ceremonies, acts and trips carried out by the wife of the President of the Nation.
- Attend in all the respects of the patron saints, the presidents, the coordination of baptism ceremonies and the appointment of representatives of the first Mandate in them.
DEPARTMENT OF SERVICES
- Provide immediate assistance to Mr. President of the Nation.
- Execute the provision of dining, cafeteria, cleaning and attention of the presidential area.
- Coordinate the services necessary for the attention and operation of the presidency area.
GENERAL DIRECTION OF ASESORIA
TECHNICAL - ADMINISTRATIVE
Assist the General Coordinator in the technical-administrative aspects necessary for the development of his specific task.
Develop and protocol the Resolutions mandated by the General COORDINER concerning its area of competence.
Manage the Entry Table of the General COORDINATION OF THE CHAIRMAN ONE.
- Analyze and evaluate the topics expressly entrusted to it.
- Develop reports and suggestions on the points that it analyses, for further elevation to the General Coordinator.
- Coordinate the specific tasks of the Presidential Advisers and assist them in the technical aspects for the development of their specific tasks, channeling all the requirements of them.
- Diligence of any administrative management related to the General COORDINATION of the CHAIRPERSON.
- Organize and maintain a system of information that will allow the follow-up of the administrative steps of the records being processed within the General COORDINATION OF THE CHAIRPERSON .
GENERAL DIRECTION OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Manage policies and the application of regulations governing staff, their administrative career, training and development, organizational planning and design, seeking to improve productivity and job satisfaction levels and quality in the delivery of services under the jurisdiction, and formulate and control the implementation of budget allocations for the General Coordination of the Presidential Unit.
- Lead the actions of analysis, planning and organizational design. Develop and propose the modifications of the relevant organizational structures.
- Exercising the technical jurisdictional coordination and updating of the job-relevant and evaluation system, as well as the processes, flows and work procedures, proposing the relevant modifications and simplifications.
- Coordinate and assist technically the process of searching, selection and integration of staff.
- Coordinate and technically assist the performance appraisal process by assisting the intervening authorities and Evaluation Committees in fulfilling their responsibilities and in managing the results of the process.
- Coordinate and technically assist the training process.
- Monitoring the status of staff advancement in the race regime and proposing relevant policies and measures.
- Ensure adequate implementation of human resources legislation, organization of structures and working procedures.
- Technically assist the Jurisdictional Delegation of the Standing Committee of Careers.
- To lead the administration of human resources within the framework of the corresponding legal norms.
- Run the processes of the staff movements and update and safeguard the personal documentation of each agent.
- Participate and assist technically in the quality improvement programmes of the administrative services of the units of the C.G.U.P., and those that are linked to the improvement of the attention to the public.
- Coordinate the management of the human resources and organizations of the C.G.U.P., with the competent administration agency in the field of NATIONAL RESIDENCE.
- Manage the connection of the General Coordination Unit President with the Internet, designing, maintaining and updating the WWW pages of the jurisdiction, including all that information considered relevant by the different areas, defining the links and access permits corresponding, and the tools necessary to link with it.
- To submit annually to the General Coordinator a proposal for budgetary formulation for jurisdiction, requiring relevant information from the areas that integrate it, and evaluating the nature of the costs requested.
- To exercise control over the budget execution of the items allocated to the jurisdiction, administering a monitoring system to inform the authority, in real time, of the availability of resources.