Approve the organizational structure of the Secretariat for Small and Medium Enterprise.
Bs. As., 15/9/97
VISTO Law No. 24,467, Decrees No. 660 of 24 June 1996, amendments No. 1450 of 12 December 1996, amendments thereto and Administrative Decision No. 83 of 7 June 1996, and
The National Government ' s priority policy is all issues related to Small and Medium Enterprises.
In this regard, it is necessary to establish a government area with direct dependence on Mr. PRESIDENT OF THE NATION, which strategically sets out guidelines and priorities for the design of policies and programmes in this area.
That agency will have as its objectives, to consolidate and extend the productive poles in the interior of the country, to develop the productive corridors of the regional economies, and to promote their integration into international markets.
It is natural to assign to the Agency the quality of authority for the application of Titles I and II of Law No. 24,467, as a result of the present decree.
In order to develop the powers conferred upon it, the created Secretariat will coordinate its actions with the different ministries and agencies of the National State, promoting and implementing agreements or agreements aimed at strengthening and transforming small and medium-sized enterprises.
That therefore requires a dynamic, modern, inclusive and agile organizational structure to accelerate decision-making for the benefit of the sector.
That by Annex I of Decree No. 660/96, the organigram of application was approved in the Centralized National Administration, having to be incorporated into it on the basis of what was previously stated, the SECRETARIAT OF THE STEEL AND MEDIA EMPRESA.
That the UNITY OF REFORM AND MODERNIZATION OF THE STATE OF THE GABINETE JEFATURA OF MINISTERS, has taken the intervention that belongs to it, expiating favorably.
That the present is in exercise of the emerging powers of article 99, paragraph 1, of the National Constitution and article 15 of Act No. 24,764.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION IN GENERAL AGREEMENT OF MINISTERS
Article 1 Amendment to Annex I to Decree No. 660/96 and its amendments to the PRESIDENCE OF NATION by incorporating the SECRETARIAT OF PEQUEÑA AND MEDIANA EMPRESS and relied on it by the SUBSECRETARIA OF POLITICS AND PROGRAMMES and the SUBSECRETARIA OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.
Art. 2o- Approve the organisational structure of the SECRETARIAT OF THE PEQUEÑA AND MEDIANA EMPRESA of PRESIDENCIA OF THE NATION, according to the Organigram. Objectives. Primary responsibility and Actions, which as Annexes I, II and III form an integral part of this decree.
Art. 3o- The SECRETARIAT OF PEQUEÑA AND MEDIANA EMPRESA of the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE will be the Authority of Application of Titles I and II of Law No. 24.467, and it is established that all mention of the MINISTERY of ECONOMY AND ARTWS AND SERVICES PUBLICS made in the regulations and complementary to that law shall be understood to refer to the aforementioned Secretariat.
Art. 4o- Modify the organizational structure of the SUBSECRETARIA DE INDUSTRIA dependent on the SECRETARIAT OF INDUSTRIA, TRADE AND MINERIA of the MINISTERY OF ECONOMY AND ARTWS AND PUBLIC SERVICES approved by Decree No. 1450 of 12 December 1996 and modifications, in accordance with the Goals, Primary Responsibility and Actions that work as Annexes to this article.
Art. 5o- Transfer from the SECRETARIAN OF INDUSTRIA, TRADE AND MINERIA of the MINISTERY OF ECONOMY AND ARTWS AND PUBLIC SERVICES, to the scope of the SECRETARIAT OF THE SMALL AND MEDIA EMPRESSES of the PRESIDENCE OF THE NATION, the Global Credit Programme for the Micro and Small Businesses - BID 67/SF
Art. 6o- The SECRETARIAT OF THE PEQUEÑA AND MEDIANA EMPRESA of the PRESIDENCIA DE LA NATION and the SECRETARIAT OF INDUSTRIA, TRADE AND MINERIA of the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA AND ARTWS AND SERVICES PUBLICS, will jointly agree on the measures necessary to achieve the strengthening of the actions of the programs of Business Restructuring
Art. 7o- Transfer to the SECRETARIAT OF THE SMALL AND MEDIA EMPRESS OF THE NATIONAL PRESIDENCE the existing and ongoing agreements and agreements linked to the scope of their competence.
Art. 8o- Transfer from the MINISTRY GABINETE JEFATURA and the MINISTERY OF ECONOMY AND ARTWORKS AND SERVICES PUBLICS to the SECRETARIAT OF THE PEQUEÑA AND MEDIANA EMPRESS OF THE PRESIDENCE OF NATION to the staff contained in the annexa table to this article.
Art. 9o- Within a period of TREINTA (30) days the SECRETARIAT OF PEQUEÑA AND MEDIANA EMPRESA will propose to the JEFATURA DE GABINETE DE MINISTROS the annex to the Endowment of Positions as well as the draft modification of the Distributive Administrative Decision of the National Administration Budget for the present period. The latter shall include the transfer of the receivables referred to in Article 5 of the present decree and the transfer of the human resources referred to in the preceding article, with their relevant provisions.
Art. 10.- The transferred staff will continue to receive their assets from the budget lines of the jurisdictions of origin during the period of implementation of Article 9o.
Art. 11.-Based on the present decree, and until the introduction of the Budget for the National Civil Service for the period 1998 for the SECRETARIAT OF THE SMALL AND MEDIA COMPANY of the NATIONAL REPRESIDENCE, the expenses required for its operation shall be met from the provisions of the SECRETARIA General of the PRESIDENCE OF THE NATION, which shall provide its support for the present administration.
Art. 12.-Authorize the SECRETARY-GENERAL OF THE NATION, to provide for the implementation of the budget items that are common agreement for the normal functioning of the SECRETARIAT established by this Decree and for the fulfilment of the objectives of this decree until the completion of this exercise. Also authorize to include within your ROTATORY FONDO the necessary allocations in order to fill the immediate needs of the SECRETARIAT established by this rule.
Art. 13.- Transfer to the area of the SECRETARIAT of the Small and Medium EMPRESS of the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE, the ASSATORY COUNCIL of the EMPRESS SMALLS created by Administrative Decision No. 83 of 7 June 1996. In the term of (60) sixty days from the dictation of this decree the SECRETARIAT OF THE PEQUEÑA AND MEDIANA EMPRESA of the PRESIDENCIA DE LA NATION will refer to the JEFE DE GABINETE DE MINISTROS a proposal for the functioning within the scope of its competence of the ASESOR PYME Council.
Art. 14.- The SECRETARY-GENERAL of the NATION PRESIDENCE will administer the economic, financial and human resources of the SECRETARIAT OF THE SMALL AND MEDIA EMPRESS OF the NATION PRESIDENCE.
Art. 15.-La SECRETARY OF THE PEQUEÑA AND MEDIANA EMPRESA OF THE PRESIDENCE OF THE NATION, will be responsible for the INFORMATION AND ASSESSMENT SYSTEM for SMALL AND MEDIA COMPANY created by Article 12 of Law 24.467 and will understand in its planning and implementation as the Implementing Authority to ensure adequate coverage of the entire national territory.
Art. 16.- Modify the Administrative Distribution of the Budget of the National Administration - Human Resources of the Jurisdiction 20.01 of the PRESIDENCE OF NATION, according to table annexed to this article.
Art. 17.- Amendment to article 1 of Decree 908/95 for the purpose of establishing the SECRETARIAT of PEQUEÑA and MEDIANA as Authority for the Application of Law No. 24.467 EMPRESA transferring the competencies assigned in the articulate of the aforementioned Decree and which were originally attributed to the MINISTERY OF ECONOMY AND PUBLIC SERVICES.
Art. 18.- Contact, post, give to the National Directorate of the Official Register and archvese.-MENEM.-Jorge A. Rodríguez.-Raúl E. Granillo Ocampo.-Jorge Domínguez.-Susana B. Decibe.-Roque B. Fernández.-Alberto J. Mazza.-Guido J. Di Tella.-Carlos V. Corach.-José A. Caro Figueroa.
SECRETARIAT OF PEQUEÑA AND MEDIANA EMPRESA
1. Understand the application of the rules for Titles I and II of Law 24,467 and the provisions accordingly, as the Authority of Application.
2. Intervene strategic guidelines and propose priorities for policies and programmes relating to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), within the definitions of global and sectoral policies agreed upon by the National Government.
3. Intervene in support of the modernization, restructuring, reconversion and reingeny of SMEs, encouraging their productivity and competitiveness, preserving the environment.
4. Design, promote, direct, execute and evaluate new programs and actions of promotion, assistance and promotion that address the problem of Small and Medium Enterprises in all their branches, within the framework of general policy.
5. Coordinate with the various governmental and non-governmental organizations with competence in the field, the implementation of policies and programmes for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
6. Intervene in the holding of International Conventions that promote SMEs, facilitate access to credit, technological modernization, training and training of their management, technical and professional categories.
7. Develop and implement institutional, national and sectoral coordination mechanisms on their competence.
8. Promote the financing of small and medium-sized enterprises and apply the rules provided for in Law 24.467 in the field of their competence.
9. Understand the actions necessary for the implementation of the objectives set out in the policies directed in the small and medium-sized enterprise sector at the sectoral, regional and international levels.
10. Analyse the problems of the regional sectors and spaces for small and medium-sized enterprises in order to identify the needs of financial, technological, environmental and training assistance.
11. Promote through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, INTERNATIONAL TRADE And CULTO and other areas with competence in this area negotiations and agreements relating to the sector regarding regional integration processes and/or special agreements with other countries.
12. Intervene and coordinate in managing and obtaining international technical and financial cooperation that other countries and international agencies offer, in order to meet the objectives and policies of the sector.
13. Participate in the promotion of the Pymes export consortiums, facilitating their access to international markets, participating in trade fairs, congresses and integrating official trade delegations abroad, coordinating such action with the MINISTERIO DE RELATIONS EXTERIORES, INTERNATIONAL TRADE And CULTO and other areas with competence in the matter.
14. Understand in the development and implementation of actions and programmes aimed at promoting the exports of goods and services of the SMEs, facilitating the necessary procedures for the realization of them, in a coordinated action with the MINISTERIO DE RELATIONS EXTERIORES, INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND CULTO and the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA AND PUBLIC SERVICES.
15. Analyze, coordinate and propose specific policies to support the commercial internationalization of SMEs, prioritizing the markets of the region.
16. Contribute to the consolidation and participation of SMEs in the productive poles of the interior of the country, and in the development of the productive corridors located in the regional economies and promote their integration into the international market.
17. To promote regulatory simplification and administrative deburocratization in the proceedings to be carried out by SMEs before the agencies of the National State, especially with regard to the Federal Public Income Administration, analyzing and proposing in cases that give rise to the unique window system.
18. Intervene in the facilitation, promotion and organization of access to domestic capital markets and the national and international financial market of SMEs through relevant areas.
POLITICAL SUBSECRETY AND PROGRAMMES
1. Assist the Registrar in the areas of his or her competence, including the development, proposal, dissemination and implementation of the national sector policy, monitoring its implementation and coordinating the plans, programmes and projects related to them.
2. Intervene in the definition and elaboration of proposals for clarification and regulations of national laws related to the subject of competence of SMEs.
3. Propose and promote to the competent agencies the establishment of policies and rules of commercial and competition loyalty with specific application to SMEs.
4. Manage the Register of SMEs to allow the design of appropriate policies and tools for the sector.
5. Assist in the consolidation and extension of the productive poles within the country, develop the productive corridors located in the regional economies and promote their integration into the international market.
6. Assist in the implementation of specific policies to support the commercial internationalization of SMEs, prioritizing the markets of the region.
7. Promote and implement with local and international public and/or private bodies and institutions conventions or agreements aimed at strengthening SMEs.
8. Participate in the organization of regional and sectoral meetings, with the intervention of the various agencies, banks and business forces to determine the financial support needs of SMEs to boost regional productive activity and increase employment.
9. Intervene in the promotion of the Pymes export consortiums, facilitating their access to international markets, participating in trade fairs, congresses and integrating official trade delegations abroad, coordinating such action with the MINISTERIO DE RELATIONS EXTERIORES, INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND CULTO.
10. Assist in the development and implementation of actions and programmes aimed at promoting the exports of goods and services of SMEs, facilitating the necessary procedures for the realization of them, in a coordinated action with the MINISTERIO DE RELATIONS EXTERIORES, INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND CULTO and the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA AND PUBLIC SERVICES.
TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
1. Assist the Registrar in the areas of his or her competence, including the development, proposal, dissemination and implementation of the various technical and financial assistance alternatives for the sector, monitoring their compliance and coordinating actions related to them.
2. Intervene for the purpose of mobilizing, rationalizing and strengthening the courses of action for the research, training and training of human resources for SMEs.
3. Implement policies for the promotion, assistance, promotion and comprehensive information of a technological, organizational accounting, financial, commercial, legal, market and all other essential aspects to increase the productivity of SMEs.
4. Coordinar con el Instituto Nacional de Educación Tecnológica (INET), Instituto Nacional de la Estate Industrial (INPI), Instituto Nacional de Tecnología Industrial (INTI), Servicio Geológico Minero Argentino (SEGEMAR), Instituto Nacional de Tecnología Agropecuaria (INTA) y otros organismos, programas y proyectos de capacitación para vibilizar el desarrollo de las Pymes.
5. Coordinate the implementation of agreements with the provinces to encourage the formation of associations for technical assistance and the promotion of employment in SMEs in the interior of the country.
6. Establish and maintain a register of entities and risk rating companies SMEs in accordance with the National Securities Commission.
7. Analyze. dissertation and encourage associative contacts to attract risk capital in activity SMEs.
8. Collaborate in the search for and implementation of international financing opportunities for the assistance of the sector, in coordination with the relevant areas of the MINISTRY GABINETE JEFATURA and the MINISTERY OF ECONOMY AND PUBLIC SERVICES.
9. Assist the Secretary in order to promote through the MINISTERY OF ECONOMY AND ARTWORKS AND PUBLIC SERVICES, with the BANCO OF ARGENTINA NATION and with the BANCO OF INVERSION AND EXTERIOR TRADE S.A. actions aimed at enhancing the development of small and medium-sized enterprises.
10. Promote access to domestic capital markets and the national and international financial market of SMEs.
11. Intervene and develop tools to support modernization. restructuring, reconversion and reengineering of SMEs by encouraging their productivity and competitiveness, preserving the environment.
SECRETARIAT OF PEQUEÑA AND MEDIANA EMPRESA
DIRECTION OF LEGAL MATTERS
To represent and advise on all matters of a legal nature within the competence of the Secretariat and to instruct the appropriate summaries.
1. To permanently advise on the legal aspects of the various areas of the Secretariat.
2. Address activities arising from the submission of resources and issue opinions.
3. Disclaim the judicial offices addressed to the Secretariat and monitor compliance with the prescribed terms and/or preliminary drafts of decrees, resolutions and provisions that should be lifted for consideration and/or approval by the higher authorities.
4. Instruction and substance of administrative sums ordering superiority to Secretariat staff.
5. To represent the Secretariat in the cases to which it is a party.
POLITICAL SUBSECRETY AND PROGRAMMES
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF REGIONAL, SECTORAL AND PROMOTION OF EXPORTS
Assist the Assistant Secretary for Policy and Programmes in the formulation and implementation of actions aimed at promoting the development of SMEs at the regional, sectoral level, proving their integration into the international market.
1. Manage the SME Registry.
2. To propose measures to contribute to the consolidation and extension of the productive poles, promoting the development of the productive corridors of the regional economies and promoting their integration into the international market.
3. Participate in the promotion of SMEs export consortiums, facilitating their access to international markets, intervening in trade fairs, congresses and encouraging the participation of such sector in official trade delegations abroad.
4. Analyze, design and propose tools and tools that enhance the export projection of SMEs.
5. Coordinate actions to disseminate the package of national instruments and programmes for SMEs.
POLITICAL SUBSECRETY AND PROGRAMMES
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF PROGRAMMES AND PROJECTS
Assist the Assistant Secretary for Policy and Programmes in the development and implementation of programmes and projects for the promotion, assistance and promotion of small and medium-sized enterprises.
1. To conclude, coordinate and manage national and international financing SMEs and projects to which the National State is a party.
2. Propose measures and instruments aimed at promoting and encouraging access to government procurement by SMEs.
3. Support, coordinate and implement with national State agencies, provincial and municipal governments, the private sector and non-governmental organizations actions to strengthen the implementation of existing programmes and to implement new ones.
4. Assist and support the formation of associations of small and medium-sized entrepreneurs in their various forms or associative forms.
5. Understand in the formulation and implementation of projects and programmes attributed to the SECRETARIAT OF PEQUEÑA and MEDIANA EMPRESA.
TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF CAPACITATION AND MODERNIZATION OF SMEs
Assist the Assistant Secretary for Technical and Financial Assistance in efforts to promote the training of management and non-management tables, as well as to promote measures aimed at the modernization of SMEs, in order to increase their production and competitiveness.
1. Analyzing, designing, directing, implementing and decentralizing the National Training Programme for Management and Non-Management Tables of SMEs.
2. Analyze, dissert and develop tools that induce and facilitate the process of specializing SMEs in order to increase their production and competitiveness.
3. Promote sectoral and regional third-party development with SMEs by the large company, in order to develop technological modernization, increase exports and generate new opportunities for work.
4. To carry out and execute, by itself or through the hiring of third parties, tasks of support for the management and development of quality improvement projects for the productive development of SMEs.
TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR SMEs
Assist the Assistant Secretary for Technical and Financial Assistance in the proposal and coordination of national and international credit instruments for SMEs by facilitating their access to them.
1. Develop the necessary measures to facilitate access by SMEs to national and international credit lines, public and private financial institutions.
2. Analyze, evaluate, design and propose appropriate instruments to each juncture.
3. Assist the Assistant Secretary in the proposals of the courses of action for the implementation of national and international credit lines to meet funding needs.
4. Assist in the implementation of the instruments provided for in Law 24.467 and coordinate follow-up, monitoring and control actions.
PLANILLA ANEXA AL ART. 4o
1. To implement the proposal, implementation and control of industrial policy, to coordinate studies that serve as the basis for the development of tools for the development of the sector and to monitor their use.
2. Promote proposals to create new sectoral and general industrial regimes.
3. To promote studies on the evolution of different industrial branches in the local and international market, in order to facilitate the processes of productive conversion, in interaction with the private sector.
4. Promote and propose actions to improve quality and productivity systems in the industrial sector.
SECRETARIAT OF INDUSTRIA, TRADE AND MINERIA
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF INDUSTRIA
1. To execute, administer and monitor the implementation of the general and/or sectoral industrial policy of the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE PODER, with respect to sector-specific regimes for industry, and the national and international dissemination of industrial information.
2. Participate and advise, where appropriate, in the negotiations related to their specific competence.
1. Evaluate the performance of existing, general and/or sectoral industrial policy regimes.
2. Make proposals that aim to improve the economic impact of them, both through the implementation of corrective measures in respect of established instruments, as well as through new mechanisms.
3. Analyse the quantitative and qualitative results produced by the application of the different regimes.
4. Control compliance with the emerging objectives of the current industrial policy regulations.
5. Ensure adequate dissemination of industrial policy instruments in order to ensure their use by enterprises throughout the national territory.
6. Establish criteria to be applied in sectoral analysis and industrial competitiveness.
7. Coordinate the analysis and follow-up of sectoral negotiations in the industrial area of the regional integration process and/or special agreements with other countries, as far as their competence is concerned.
8. Coordinate or assist as appropriate, the tasks of the sub-working groups of the Common Market Group - Common Market of the South - MERCOSUR, in which matters relating to their strict competence are concerned.
|Annex to article 8|
Level and grade
|SALADINO, ELIZABETH NANCY|| |
|CAMARA, ALBERTO|| |
|DILIBERTO, MARIO DANIEL|| |
|SOMS, PEDRO ALEJANDRO|| |
|PONISIO, VIVIANA|| |
|ASPIROZ, VIVIANA|| |
|YORAHIL, GUADALUPE|| |
MINISTERY OF ECONOMY AND PUBLIC SERVICES
Level and grade
DUARTE, GRACIELA BEATRIZ
|Annex to article 16|
HUMAN RESOURCES OF ACTIVITY
|CHARGES OR CATEGORY||CARGES|
|SUPERIORS OF THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE POWER|
|Assistant Secretaries|| |
|Subtotal Scalf|| |
|TOTAL ACTIVITY|| |