Armada Argentina. Officials are named "permanent mission" to serve as Naval Attaches to the Embassies in the Federal Republics of Brazil, Peru, Eastern Uruguay, Paraguay and Chile.
Bs. As., 29/10/97
VISTO is informed by the Chief of the General Staff of the Navy, as proposed by the Minister of Defence, and
It is necessary for the ARGENTINA ARMADA to relegate the Senior Military Staff who is serving abroad.
It is about regulatory relief, whose services are essential to maintain.
That the proposed measure is based on the provisions of Article 10 of the Organic Law of the Foreign Service of the Nation No. 20.957.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION
Article 1Be named in "permanent mission" and at the end of SESENTAL STATES (760) days, in the charges and from 15 January 1998, approximately, to the following Senior Military:
- Ship Captain Dn. Carlos Luis PERALTA (M.I. No. 5.222,041), to provide services such as Naval Attachment to the Embassy of the ARGENTINA REPUBLIC in the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BRAZIL.
- Ship Captain Dn. Claudio Ernesto CASSINA (M.I. No. 5.222.012), to provide services such as Naval Attachment to the Embassy of the ARGENTINA REPUBLIC at the PERU REPUBLIC.
- Ship Captain Dn. Emilio Horacio GIMENEZ (M.I. No. 5.956.634). to provide services such as Naval Attachment to the Embassy of the ORIENTAL REPUBLIC OF URUGUAY.
- Marine Ship Captain Dn. Eduardo Raúl ECHAZU RICO (M.I. No. 5,400.051), to provide services such as Naval Attachment to the Embassy of the ARGENTINA REPUBLIC at PARAGUAY, and Head of the Argentine Naval Mission of Instruction in the aforementioned country.
- Ship Captain Dn. Horacio Luis FERRARI (M.I. No. 7.663.003), to provide services such as Naval Attachment to the Embassy of the ARGENTINA REPUBLIC at CHILE.
Art. 2o -Expenditures for compliance with these commissions shall be charged under the National Public Service Budget - Exercises 1998, 1999 and 2000, as follows:
4522 - 016 - 1 - 1 - 1
4522 - 016 - 1 - 1 - 4
4522 - 016 - 1 - 5 - 0
4522 - 016 - 3 - 5 - 1
4522 - 016 - 3 - 7 - 1.
Art. 3°-For the NATIONAL DIRECTION of CEREMONIAL, the corresponding passports will be granted.
Art. 4°-Contact, publish, give to the National Directorate of the Official Register and archívase.-MENEM.-Jorge Domínguez.- Guido Di Tella.