Approve the organizational structure of the Strategic Planning Secretariat. Amend Decree No. 660/96.
Bs. As., 18/12/97.
B. O.: 23/12/97.
VISTO Decree No. 660 of 24 June 1,996, and
That the definition of strategic policies for the continuity and consolidation of the transformation process initiated is a priority objective of the NATIONAL GOVERNMENT.
In this regard, it is necessary to establish an area with direct dependence on the CHAIRMAN OF NATION, to strategically establish the guidelines and priorities for the design of policies and programmes in this area.
That in Annex I to Decree No. 660/96 the organigram of application is approved in the Centralized National Administration, and should be incorporated, on the basis of the above, to the SECRETARIAT OF STRATEGIC PLANEAMIENT in the field of the NATION PRESIDENCE.
That the UNITY OF REFORM AND MODERNIZATION OF THE STATE OF MINISTERS' GABINETE JEFATURA has taken the intervention that it is incumbent upon it to be favorablely expiated.
That the present measure is in exercise of the emerging powers of article 99, paragraph 1, of the National Constitution and article 15 of Act No. 24,764.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION IN GENERAL AGREEMENT OF MINISTERS
Article 1- Amend Annex I to Decree No. 660/96 and its amendments to the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE part by incorporating the STRATEGIC PLANEETARY SECRETARIAT and relying on it the IBSECRETARIA OF INSTITUTIONAL MATTERS and the STRATEGIC POLICY SUBSECRETARIA.
Art. 2°- Approve the organizational structure of the STRATEGIC SECRETARIAT OF PRESIDENCE DE LA NATION, according to the Organization and Objectives, which as Annexes I and II form an integral part of this decree.
Art. 3°- The General SECRETARY-GENERAL of the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE will provide its support to the Secretariat established by article 1 in respect of the management of human and material resources.
Art. 4°- The Strategic Planning Secretary shall refer to the MINISTERS GABINETE JEFATURA a proposal with operational requirements, to be included in the budgeting forecasts for the Exercise 1.998.
Art. 5°- The emerging costs of the operation of the STRATEGIC SECRETARIAT during the Exercise 1.997, will be met from the budget lines corresponding to the General SECRETARIAT of the NATION PRESIDENCE.
Art. 6°- Modify the Administrative Distribution of the Budget of the National Administration - Human Resources of the Jurisdiction 20.01. of the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE, according to table annexed to this article.
Art. 7°- Contact, post, give to the National Directorate of the Official Register and archvese. - MENEM. - Jorge A. Rodriguez. - Jorge Domínguez. - Susana B. Decibe. - Alberto J. Mazza. - Guido Di Tella. - Carlos V. Corach. - Raúl E. Granillo Ocampo. - Roque B. Fernández.
- Assist in the formulation of medium-term objectives and policies, and in the evaluation of long-term perspectives.
- To advise on the development of research and vocational training programmes linked to planning tasks, in which official and private agencies participate.
- Propose guidelines for the analysis of problems in the long term.
- Assist in the proposal for long-term policies and their respective courses of action for the implementation of strategic objectives for the continuity and deepening of the transformation process that consolidates Argentina as a leading country.
- To propose strategies to consolidate, disseminate and discuss these objectives at the broadest national level.
- Assist in the proposal for measures that promote the harmonious integration of all sectors of society into the major transformations that have been implemented and to operate in the country.
- Propose actions that guarantee a broad, plural and enlightening discussion of the policies adopted by the National Government to complete this transformative process.
- Propose areas of discussion of the policies of consolidation of the transformation that are to be implemented over time, beyond this constitutional mandate.
STRATEGIC POLICY SUBSECRETARIA
- To identify the structural or conjunctural issues that may be addressed as national priority objectives to contribute to the consolidation and deepening of the process of national transformation and international reintegration of Argentina.
- Promote public, comprehensive and multisectoral discussion of structural or conjuncture issues that deserve to be treated as a national priority within the framework of the preceding objective.
- To propose action plans for strengthening the economic, political, social and cultural integration of the country.
- To propose the implementation of policies aimed at placing the whole of Argentine society at the forefront of the intensive and integral use of the technological revolution that is lived in the globalized world.
- Assist in the proposal of strategies to disseminate and discuss in the broader national sphere the importance of deepening and consolidating the national transformation recorded in the 1990s.
- To promote the debate and discussion of society regarding the major themes of transformation of the country and its international integration, through conferences, congresses, seminars, round tables, etc.
- Promote the identification and linkage with the institutional fabric of Argentine civil society from the various sectors that integrate it, such as universities, foundations, trade unions, institutions and religious, ethnic and other non-governmental organizations, in order to promote their harmonious integration into the major transformations that have been implemented and to operate in the country.
- To assist in the identification of the so-called social sectors within Argentine civil society by proving their coordination and mobilization in order to promote a broad, plural and enlightening discussion of the policies adopted by the National Government to complete this transformative process.
- Propitiate and promote the prominence of all sectors of the community in the search for solutions to structural and conjuncture problems typical of the society to which they belong.
- Propose the elimination of bureaucratic obstacles that hinder the role of civil society in solving community problems.
- Assist the Secretary in the coordination and compatibility of planning tasks.
Annex to Article 6
HUMAN RESOURCES OF ACTIVITY
CARGO O CATEGORIA
CANT. OF CHARGE AND MANS
RETRIBUTION OF THE CARGO
|SUPERIORS OF THE NATIONAL EXECUTIVE POWER|
|Assistant Secretaries|| |
|Subtotal Scalf|| |
|TOTAL ACTIVITY|| |