Bs. As., 13/12/96
VISTO Nros Decrees. 703 of 18 May 1995, 558 of 24 May 1996 and 660 of 24 June 1996 and
That by Decree No. 703/95 the NATIONAL SERVICE FOR REHABILITATION AND PROMOTION OF PERSON WITH DISCAPACITY was established under the MINISTERY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL ACTION. What operational and institutional reasons are to transform the NATIONAL SERVICE OF REHABILITATION AND PROMOTION OF PERSON WITH DISCAPACITY into a decentralized body of the MINISTERY OF HEALTH and SOCIAL ACTION.
That by Decree No. 558/96 it was established that the jurisdictions, centralized and decentralized agencies of the National Civil Service must submit a proposal for organizational structure and distribution of staff plants to the level of National Directorate, General or equivalent or first operating level with dependence on the political level.
That, in compliance with these standards, the MINISTERY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL ACTION has raised a proposal for the organizational structure of the NATIONAL SERVICE OF REHABILITATION AND PROMOTION OF PERSON WITH DISCAPACITY.
That in order to have an agile tool to implement this Decree and to adapt the functioning of the NATIONAL SERVICE to the transformations that must occur in order to comply with the reform of the State, it is necessary to exempt it from complying with various rules concerning the system of selection of posts with executive function.
That UNITY OF REFORM AND MODERNIZATION THE STATE, HE'S TAKEN INTERESTING TO HIM.
That this measure is determined by the provisions of Art. 99, Inc. 1 of the NATIONAL CONSTITUTION.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION
RIGHT:Article 1 . Transfer the NATIONAL SERVICE OF REHABILITATION AND PROMOTION OF PERSON WITH DISCAPACITY under the MINISTERY OF HEALTH and SOCIAL ACTION into a decentralized body, and incorporate it into Annex III of Decree No. 660/96. Art. 2o . Approve the organizational structure of the NATIONAL SERVICE OF REHABILITATION AND PROMOTION OF PERSON WITH DISCAPACITY, in accordance with the Organigram, Objectives, Primary Responsibility, Actions and Charges - Permanent Plant which, as Annexes I, II and III, form an integral part of this Decree. Art. 3o . Please provide for the term "NOVENTA" (90) days to the Lord MINISTER OF HEALTH and SOCIAL ACTION to designate on an interim basis, and until the corresponding selection processes take place, to the staff to be responsible for the organizational units that are created or changed from denomination or dependence through the organisational structure that is approved by the present. Art. 4o . Communicate, publish, give to the National Directorate of the Official Register and archvese. . MENEM. . Jorge A. Rodriguez. . Alberto J. Mazza.
(Note Infoleg: Annex I to this Decree was not published in a timely manner in the Official Gazette. The same was subsequently provided to us by that Institution. )
NATIONAL SERVICE OF REHABILITATION AND PROMOTION OF PERSON WITH DISCAPACITY
Implement measures to prevent disability and to provide for the rehabilitation, integration and promotion of persons with disabilities, in compliance with national health policies (Decree 1269/92), and specific policies relating to persons with disabilities (Decree 1027/94) in force or in the future.
Design, execute and evaluate disability prevention programmes, in response to reduced risk of accidents and the incidence of disabled pathologies.
Design, implement and evaluate comprehensive advocacy and rehabilitation programmes for persons with disabilities that respond to national health policies and disability policies developed by the ASESORA COMMISSION for the INTEGRATION of persons with disabilities under the terms of Decree No. 948/92; aiming at reducing the impact of sequel, and achieving better integration into the social, educational and labour environment.
Develop standards and provide technical assistance to provincial and municipal jurisdictions and non-governmental organizations to ensure:
Promote the standardization of care services for persons with disabilities, with special attention to their definition and categorization in coordination with other relevant agencies.
Integrate the Technical Committee of the ADVISORY COMMITTEE for the INTEGRATION of DISCAPACTED PERSONS, recognizing the binding participation of this agency in the development of all initiatives that are planned on the subject.
Design, organize and update a register of persons with disabilities, on the basis of article 3 of Law 22.431, and in accordance with the provisions of the National Health Insurance System, established by Decree No. 333/96 and Decree No. 1141/96, which is part of the Unique Labour Registry System established by Act No. 24.013; developing the regulations for implementation in all jurisdictions of the country.
Promote the ongoing education of specific and suitable human resources throughout the country, through coordination with training entities (universities, institutes, etc.) and the promotion of updating, improvement and specialization.
To promote research in the Area, especially in the epidemiological aspects, and in the various levels of prevention and social integration.
Disseminate scientific and technical information.
Apply laws 22,431 (as regards this body) and 19. 279, through the medical assessment and comprehensive guidance (psycho-socio-legal) of the person with disabilities.
Designing, executing and evaluating programs for the promotion of the person with disabilities, for their comprehensive care in the social and family sphere .in the framework of dignity and respect for their fundamental rights. prioritizing those individuals or groups who are in a state of abandonment and moral and/or material danger.
Promote positive attitudes towards disability in the population in order to gradually eliminate structural barriers (prejudices, architectural barriers, urbanisms, etc.).
Supervising the actions of the National Psychophysical Rehabilitation Institute of the South.
DIRECTION OF COORDINATION OF REHABILITATION RESOURCES
Coordinate the rehabilitation resources of the areas that depend on the agency, and of which, by agreements or agreements, they integrate joint action programmes. Establish standards and plan disability prevention actions.
1. Coordinate available actions and resources based on the implementation of National Service programmes and policies.
2. To promote and develop research in the area, especially in epidemiological aspects, and in those related to different levels of prevention and social integration.
3. Coordinate the implementation of the agency's statistics system.
4. Coordinate the resources in rehabilitation that depend on the Agency and which, by agreements or conventions, integrate joint action programmes.
5. Provide technical assistance to national, provincial, municipal and non-governmental organizations.
6. Compile and systematize the information, research and studies necessary for the formulation of the policies and programmes in the area of competence of the National Service.
7. Implement laws 22,431 (art. 3) and 19,279 through the medical assessment and comprehensive guidance of the disabled.
8. Norm the services of care for persons with disabilities, in accordance with their definition and categorization in coordination with other relevant agencies.
9. Design, organize and maintain updated a register of persons with disabilities.
DIRECTION OF PROMOTION OF PERSON WITH DISCAPACITY
Develop, implement and evaluate programmes for the prevention and protection of persons with disabilities for their integration into the framework of dignity and respect for their fundamental rights in accordance with existing legislation.
1. Participate in coordination with the various national sectors, provincial and municipal jurisdictions and with non-governmental agencies, promotion, protection and integration into the social environment of persons with disabilities.
2. Develop, coordinate and evaluate programmes for persons with disabilities with relevant agencies.
3. Promote the organization of a national network for persons with disabilities, at risk levels, in order to ensure adequate and adequate coverage.
4. Instrumentate, in coordination with relevant agencies, the criteria for certification of disability.
CONTABLE ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTION, MAINTENANCE AND GENERAL SERVICES
Programme, coordinate, monitor and control administrative, budgetary implementation control, human resources management, maintenance and general services.
1. Develop and control the budget and develop accounting and financial information.
2. Execute procurement and procurement of supplies, goods and services in general. Register and manage the high and low levels of movable and immovable property affected to the National Service.
3. Apply the rules governing staff, keeping up-to-date the records and information systems linked to it.
4. Conduct maintenance and general services.
DEPARTMENT OF LEGAL MATTERS
Understand all the legal actions of the National Service.
1. To exercise the control of legality and legitimacy of administrative acts and to advise on the legal aspects of the different areas of the National Service.
2. To represent the National State in trials where the National Service is a party, as an actor or respondent, and to deal with activities arising from the submission of administrative remedies and complaints.
3. To advise in the preparatory processes of the conventions and contracts to be held by the National Service and in any other act that the superiority requires.
4. Coordinate activities related to the implementation of Acts 22,431 (certificate of disability) and 19,279 (disabled motors).