Bs. As., 13/12/96
VISTO Decrees No. 558 of 24 May 1996 and No. 660 of 24 June 1996 and
That Decree No. 558/96 established the obligation for each Jurisdiction to present a proposal for organizational structure and distribution of staff plants to the level of National Directorate, General or equivalent or first operating level with direct dependence on the political level.
In the context of the Second State Reform, the need to optimize institutional management makes it necessary for the administrative-financial units of the central administration, the deconcentrated agencies and the decentralised agency BALLET NACIONAL, under the SECRETARIAT OF CULTURE OF PRESIDENCE DE LA NATION, they are incorporated into a single Financial Administrative Service within the central administration, with direct dependence on the highest authority of the jurisdiction.
The present is given in the exercise of the emerging powers of article 99, paragraph 1, of the National Constitution and Law No. 24,629.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION
RIGHT:Article 1 . Approve the organisational structure of the SECRETARIAT OF CULTURE of the NATION PRESIDENCE in accordance with the Organigram, Primary Responsibility and Actions and Charges - Permanent Plant and Non-Permanent Plant of Transitory Personnel, which as Annexes I, II and III form an integral part of the present. Art. 2o s Transfer to the central administration of the SECRETARIAT OF CULTURE of the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE, the personnel from the NATIONAL TEATRO CERVANTES, the NATIONAL FUND OF ARTES and the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CINE and AUDIOVISAL ARTS, decentralized agencies under that jurisdiction; the MINISTERIO DEE And EDUCATION, according to the Annex to this Article, which is part of it. Art. 3o OS Transfer to the NATIONAL TEATRO CERVANTES, a decentralized body dependent on the SECRETARIAT OF CULTURE of the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE, the MINISTERIO OF CULTURE AND EDUCATION and the former SUBSECRETARIA DE MINERIA of the MINISTERIO OF ECONOMY AND ARTH AND SERVICES PUBLICS the staff of the central administration of the SECRETARIAT OF CULTURE of the PRESIDENCE OF NATION, according to the Annex to this Article, which is part of it. Art. 4o . Please refer to the position of Internal Auditor of the SECRETARIAT OF CULTURE of the PRESIDENCE OF NATION, in accordance with the conditions set out in Decree No. 971/93, its amendments and complementary ones. Art. 5o . Within thirty (30) days from the present time, the SECRETARIAT OF CULTURE of the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE shall submit the proposal of organizational structure of the openings lower than those approved in the present decree, in accordance with the provisions of Decree No. 1545/94, regulated by the Resolution of the SECRETARIAT of the PUBLIC FUNTION No. 422/94. Until approved, existing units will be in effect with the allocation of the respective posts with Executive Functions. Art.6o . Communicate, publish, give to the National Directorate of the Official Register and archvese. . MENEM. . Jorge A. Rodriguez. Susana B. Decibe. . Roque B. Fernández. .Jorge M. R. Domínguez.
OF THE CENTRALIZED ADMINISTRATION OF THE UNITIES OF THE SECRETARIAT OF CULTURE
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF CULTURAL PATRIMONY
NATIONAL COMMISSION OF THE MANZANA OF LIGHTS.
INSTITUTE "JUAN BAUTISTA ALBERDI".
MUSEO "CASA RICARDO ROJAS".
HISTORIC CASE OF INDEPENDENCE.
MUSEUM OF THE HISTORY OF THE WORK.
HISTORIC MUSEUM OF THE VIRREY LINIERS CASE.
NORTH HISTORIC MUSEUM.
NATIONAL HISTORIC MUSEUM.
NATIONAL HISTORIC MUSEUM OF THE CABILD OF GOOD AIRES AND THE REVOLUTION OF MAY.
SARMIENT HISTORIC MUSEUM.
MUSEO AND BIBLIOTECA "CASA NATAL DE SARMIENTO".
JESUS MARIA MUSEUM.
MUSEO AND BIBLIOTECA DE LA CASA del ACUERDO DE SAN NICOLAS.
PALACIO SAN JOSE - MUSEUM AND NATIONAL MONUMENT "JUST JOSE DE URQUIZA".
MUSEO ROCA - INSTITUTE OF HISTORIC INVESTIGATIONS.
NATIONAL MUSEUM OF BELLAS ARTES.
NATIONAL MUSEUM OF DECORATIVE ARTE.
NATIONAL MUSEUM DE ARTE ORIENTAL.
MUSEO "CASA DE YRURTIA."
NATIONAL MUSEUM OF THE GRABED.
REGIONAL MUSEUM OF PINTURA "JOSE A. TERRY".
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MUSICOLOGY.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TEATRO STUDIES.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ANTROPOLOGY AND LATIN AMERICAN PENSATION.
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF ARTS
NATIONAL COURT OF JOVENS.
NATIONAL CHILD COURSE.
NATIONAL POLIFONIC CORO.
NATIONAL ORQUESTA DE MUSICA ARGENTINA "JUAN DE GOD FILIBERTO".
NATIONAL SINFONICAL ORQUESTA.
BANDA SINFONICA DE CIEGOS.
NATIONAL HEALTH OF EXPOSITION.
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF ACTION AND CULTURAL INDUSTRIES.
MERCATE OF ARGENTIN TRADICIONAL ARTESANIAS (MATRA).
OF THE NATIONAL PRESIDENCE
UNITY OF INTERNAL AUDITORY
Understand the Internal Control System in accordance with Article 100 of the Financial Administration and National Public Sector Control Systems Act No. 24.156, serving the entire organization, which consists of conducting reviews and evaluations of the activities of the agency, using the Comprehensive and Integrated Control approach to ensure the continued optimization of the levels of efficiency, economy and management effectiveness.
1. Develop the overall planning of Internal Audit in accordance with the General Internal Control and Internal Audit Standards, applying the integrated control model and developing the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
2. To advise on the definition of rules and procedures in order to establish an agreement with the higher authority of the Jurisdiction on the comprehensive control system and to follow up.
3. Verify compliance with policies, plans and procedures established by the higher authority and evaluate the implementation of operational, accounting, legal and financial controls.
4. Verify whether erogations are made in accordance with the legal regulations and budgetary levels established by the existing legislation.
5. To establish the reliability of the data used in the development of information, to determine the accuracy of the recordings of the assets and the safeguard measures taken for their protection. Produce periodic reports on the activities undertaken and, where appropriate, make recommendations and observations.
6. Communicate to the superior authorities and the General Assembly of the Nation recommendations and observations that are made and followed up.
7. Report on the topics required by the General Syndicature of the Nation, in the development of its activities.
GENERAL DIRECTION OF ADMINISTRATION
Manage the financial, human, property, computer and general services resources of the SECRETARIAT OF PRESIDENCE OF NATION, decentralized agencies and the National Ballet.
1. Conduct the study and preparation of the proposed investment budget of the jurisdiction and lead the budget execution.
2. Conduct the management of goods and services that require the different areas of SECRETARIAT OF PRESIDENCE OF THE NATION, attending the purchases, hiring, maintenance and supply.
3. To effect the administrative and comprehensive accounting processing of the SECRETARIAT PRESIDENCE CULTURE Centralized NATION and evaluating the resulting information.
4. Fiscalize and maintain updated the registration of property of the jurisdiction.
5. Organize and supervise the receipt, registration, processing, tracking and archive of the correspondence, files and documents entered, in transit or graduated from the Jurisdiction.
6. Coordinate and carry out the protocolization, registration, archive and distribution of administrative acts related to the internal organization of the SECRETARIAT OF CULTURE OF THE NATIONAL PRESIDENCE.
7. Manage policies and the application of rules governing the administrative career of staff, coordinate the process of training and evaluation of the performance of actors in the jurisdiction, planning and organizational design of SECRETARIAT OF PRESIDENCE CULTURE OF NATION and actions leading to the appointment of the staff of the jurisdiction.
8. Monitor the design and implementation of computer systems for electronic data processing and development of information systems of the SECRETARIAT OF THE NATIONAL PRESIDENCE.
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF ARTS
Promote, protect, disseminate and stimulate activities related to theatre, music, dance, choreographic activities and visual arts.
1. Program, perform and disseminate the activities related to the theatrical, musical, dance, choreographic and visual arts, both through the effects dependent on the SECRETARIAN CULTURE OF THE PRESIDENCE OF NATION, as well as by convoking creators, artists, actors and specialists in each theme.
2. Planning, organizing and executing the presentation of the artistic bodies themselves and that of other creators, artists and specialists convened for this purpose.
3. Participate in the promulgation and implementation of professional regimes governing activities within their competence.
4. Promote measures that promote professional and artistic training and stimulate through awards, scholarships and other incentives the identification and promotion of the most creative, outstanding or original artistic and literary expressions.
5. Organize and promote meetings, seminars, conferences and all other activities that strengthen the transmission of knowledge, improvement, exchange of ideas and the dissemination of their achievements to the community.
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF CULTURAL PATRIMONY
Preserve, preserve, rescue, safeguard, increase, study, document, promote, disseminate and value the cultural, tangible and intangible heritage of the nation, embodied in the historical, museum, documentary, anthropological, artistic, architectural, musicological, theatrical, artisanal, or any other way in which such heritage is given.
1. Promote and coordinate the activities of the museums of their dependence, in response to the protection, enhancement, preservation, conservation, restoration, study, registration, exhibition and dissemination of their collections and activities.
2. Promote measures to promote the specific and ongoing training of agents in your area.
3. Planning, organizing and conducting seminars, forums, conferences or other forms of assembly and discussion, aimed at strengthening cultural action in the area of their competence.
4. Promote coordination of actions and programmes in the area, with those carried out at the provincial, regional, national or international levels, through public and private bodies.
5. Promote actions related to the rescue and strengthening of the COLECTIVE MEMORY and the recognition of our cultural identity, within its diversity and mestizaje and respect for cultural and ethnic pluralism.
NATIONAL DIRECTION OF ACTION AND CULTURAL INDUSTRIES
Instrumentate actions to promote the community ' s approach to culture in all aspects and areas addressed by the SECRETARIAT OF PRESIDENCE CULTURE OF NATION, respecting regional and provincial specificities.
To promote the development of industries linked to cultural activity, especially those generating the full use of the human resources of the sector.
1. Interact with regional and provincial governments by promoting joint activities and ongoing exchange, establishing policies for articulation, complementation and compensation among the different jurisdictions within the national cultural system.
2. Program and execute actions that integrate the cultural offer to all social and ethical groups, with special emphasis on those aimed at the age of the age and the young.
3. Program, develop, implement and coordinate actions related to the national consecration award regimes and other national, regional and initiation awards and any other national and international distinction to be created.
4. Develop, standardize, compile, process, interpret and analyse cultural information, coordinating the information provided by all responsible agencies at the national and international, public and private levels, for the purpose of being used as an input in the development of the policies, programmes and projects in the area.
5. Encourage and promote literary creation, editorial development and the promotion of reading, promoting the foundation of public libraries and supporting the actions of existing ones.
6. Promote the strengthening of those national cultural industries, promoting measures and actions to promote them.
7. Promote and promote the development of those sectors linked to culture that promote the full use of human resources.
DIRECTION OF CULTURAL LEGISLATION AND LEGAL MATTERS
Assist and advise on legal aspects and issues of cultural legislation and represent the SECRETARIAT OF PRESIDENCE CULTURE OF NATION in matters of a legal-legal nature pertaining to jurisdiction.
1. Understand in the re-learning and ordering of national and international cultural legislation, especially that concerning the member countries of MERCOSUR, in response to the compilation and updating of the Digests of Cultural Legislation.
2. To advise on the issues and the formulation of cultural norms, to develop and propose the updating and/or regulation of existing cultural legislation, interacting, if appropriate, with other competent bodies in the field, or with the respective NATIONAL LEGISLATIVE PODER commissions.
3. Advice on draft conventions, legal acts and other instruments in which the SECRETARIAT OF PRESIDENCE CULTURE OF NATION had participation and/or competence.
4. To have the representation and sponsorship of the National State in the judicial cases in which SECRETARIAT OF PRESIDENCE CULTURE NATION should take intervention, in response to permanent control in the progress of the proceedings.
5. Controlling the diligence of trades, appeals and other judicial requirements for the SECRETARIAT OF PRESIDENCE CULTURE DE LA NATION, centralizing internal procedures linked to them and monitoring compliance with the terms prescribed by the current regulations.
6. Understand the processing of remedies, claims and complaints filed against administrative acts under the jurisdiction of the SECRETARIAT OF PRESIDENCE CULTURE DE LA NATION, driving the respective procedures and ruling on the legitimacy of the acts of the agencies of the jurisdiction.
7. To issue opinions in all cases that may result in the application of the disciplinary administrative regime, advising, if appropriate, the instruction of the relevant summary and to assist the staff of the PRESIDENCE STORTURE SECRETARIAT OF NATION in the concurrence of justice on the basis of service.
8. To carry out the relevant administrative-disciplinary summaries to promote the staff of the jurisdiction.