Bs. As., 12/4/95
VISTO Decrees No. 290 of 27 February 1995, No. 290 of 7 May 1993 and amendments, and
That in the context of the organizational restructuring established in article 15 of Decree No. 290/95, it is appropriate to adapt the structure of the SECRETARIAT of the PUBLIC FUNTION of the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE.
That in accordance with Decree No. 990/93 and amendments, the SECRETARIAT OF THE PUBLIC FUNCTION OF PRESIDENCE DE LA NATION, aims to promote the improvement of the organization and proper functioning of the National Administration, by issuing the standards for this purpose and establishing the human and technological resources policies for implementation in its field.
That this objective is part of the policy of modernizing and optimizing the functioning of the State in which the National Government is immersed, in which the SECRETARIAT OF THE PUBLIC FUNCION of the PRESIDENCE OF NATION as the governing body in the management of this policy requires an organizational conformation that makes it possible to achieve the objectives assigned with a rational use of its resources.
That the organizational structure approved by this act also responds to the criterion of concentrating related activities on a single driving by transferring duplicate activities to other areas of the State, thereby reducing the operating costs of the activities involved.
That the National Executive Power is entitled to the dictation of this measure under Articles 99 (1), 100 (1) and the Twelfth Transitional Provision of the NATIONAL CONSTITUTION.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION
RIGHT:Article 1 s Amend Article 1 of Decree No. 479/90 and amended, in the relevant part of the NItem X N NATION PRESIDENCE SECRETARIAT OF THE PUBLIC FUNTION, the following will be formed:
"X. DE SECRETARIAT OF THE PUBLIC FUNCTION
SUBSECRETARIA FOR THE MODERNIZATION OF THE STATE
TECHNOLOGY SUBSECRET FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR."Art. 2o El The NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ADMINISTRATION PUBLICA will depend directly on the SECRETARIAT OF THE PUBLIC FUNTION of the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE. Art. 3o . Approved the organizational structure of the SECRETARIAT OF THE PUBLIC FUNCION of the PRESIDENCE OF NATION, in accordance with the Organization, Objectives, Primary Responsibility and Actions and Charges - Permanent Plant, which as Annexes I, II, III form an integral part of this decree. Art. 4o (Article derogated by art. 1 Decree No. 1110/2000 B.O. 30/11/2000). Art. 5o - Transfer to MINISTERY OF INTERIOR SECRETARIAT OF ASSISTANCE FOR THE PROVINCIAL ECONOMIC REFORM the functions of technical assistance to Provinces and Municipalities regarding the implementation of methodologies and administrative technologies that support the strengthening of the management of them, assigned to the General Directorate of Technical Assistance to Provinces and Municipalities of the ex-SUBSECRETARIAT OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND CALITY Art. 6th de The agencies of the National Administration shall communicate to the SECRETARIAT OF THE PUBLIC FUNCTION OF NATIONAL RESIDENCE - TECHNOLOGY SUBSECRET FOR THE SECTOR PUBLICO, the commencement of procurement and contracting processes for goods and services whose regulation is subject to the competence of the Subsecretariat, as well as the submission of copies of the solicitation documents and bases with their corresponding technical specifications or equivalent regulations and any other information and documentation required to them, relating to such procurement or contracting, for the purposes that the Subsecretariat may give effect to its objectives. Art. 7o . Modify the administrative distribution of the Budget of the National Administration .Human resources - of the Jurisdiction - 20.04 in accordance with the detail that as annex IV is an integral part of this decree. Art. 8o . Except for the SECRETARIAT of the PUBLIC FUNTION of the NATIONAL PRESIDENCE of the provisions of Article 18 of Decree No. 2043 of 23 December 1980, on the pth. 1.1.3 and 1.3 of Annex I to Decree No. 1545 of 31 August 1994 and Article 18 of Decree No. 2360 of 28 December 1994. Art. 9th . Defrost Decrees No. 990/93, 1778/93, 1112/94, amendments and supplements, in the relevant part to the SECRETARIAT OF THE PUBLIC FUNCTION OF NATION PRESIDENCE. Art. 10. . Communicate, publish, give to the National Directorate of the Official Register and archvese. . MENEM. . Domingo F. Cavallo.
Annex IISECRETARIAT OF THE PUBLIC OBJECTIVE FUNCTION:
1 . Propose to the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE PODER and the MINISTRA GABINETE JEFE the measures that promote the development of the organization and the proper functioning of the National Administration and dictate the rules of its competence in this field.
2 . Propose the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE POWER and the MINISTRY GABINETE JEFE the measures that establish the human resources policy to ensure the development and proper functioning of an efficient system of administrative career.
3 . Propose the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE PODER and the MINISTRA GABINETE JEFE administrative acts that promote the simplification and transparency of administrative procedures.
4 . Intervene in the analysis of the public sector wage policy and participate in the negotiations established by law No. 24.185 and regulatory standards.
5 . Secure the Permanent Secretariat of the Federal Council of Public Service.
6 . Plan, schedule and develop the actions that tend to the State Reform by proposing the necessary regulations, as well as raising to the consideration of the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE PODER and the MINISTROS GABINETE JEFE the draft regulations of the Ministry Act in the field of their specific competence.
7 . Establish the policy on technologies related to computer, teleinformatics or telematics, telecommunications, "ofimatic" or "burotic", multi-media technologies, associated facilities and communications and other electronic means and systems; and dictate the regulatory framework in this area for the agencies covered by Article 8 (a) and (b) of Law 24.156, except those covered by the National Technical Scientific System. Provide technical assistance to public sector agencies.
8 . Manage and coordinate the National Government Information Network in its technical, economic and budgetary aspects.
9 . Leading and supervising the actions of the Government Administrators Corps, in accordance with Decree No. 2098 of 30 December 1987.
10 . Supervising the actions of the NATIONAL INSTITUTE of PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.(Objectives replaced by art. 4° Decree No. 909/95 B.O. 06/07/1995) UNITY OF INTERNAL AUDITORY
Planning, programming and implementing post-organization reviews and assessments in their budgetary, financial, property, operational and managerial aspects, exercising comprehensive and integrated control based on economic, efficiency and effectiveness criteria, in accordance with Law 24.156 and its regulatory decrees.
1. Develop the overall planning of the internal audit in accordance with the general internal control and internal audit standards, applying the integrated and integrated control model.
2. Develop the annual internal audit plan.
3. Refer the annual internal audit plan to the National General Assembly for discussion and final approval.
4. Participate in the definition of rules and procedures for the establishment of the internal control system in accordance with the senior authority of the Public Service Secretariat, and subsequently follow-up.
5. Review and evaluate the application of operational, accounting, legal and financial controls.
6. Verify whether erogations are made in accordance with applicable legal and accounting standards and the corresponding budgetary levels.
7. Determine the accuracy of the asset registrations and the safeguard measures taken to protect them.
8. Produce reports on the activities undertaken and, where appropriate, make appropriate recommendations or comments.
9. Remit copies of the reports and recommendations and observations to the hierarchical superior of the agency and to the General Assembly of the Nation.
10. Follow up on recommendations and observations made.
11. Report on the topics required by the hierarchical superior of the Secretariat of the Public Service and the General Assembly of the Nation.OPERATIONAL AUDITORY
1. Advising and working closely with the internal auditor on audit work.
2. Participate in the development of the overall planning of the internal audit and the annual internal audit plan.
3. Take part in the definition of rules and procedures of the internal control system, and then follow up.
4. Coordinate the actions of the internal audit unit, monitoring the implementation of the integrated and comprehensive control model of the agency ' s activities in its budgetary, economic, financial, heritage, policy, operational and management aspects.
5. Analyze the results of the work carried out by the audit managers, evaluate and conform the respective findings.
6. Participate in the preparation of reports on the activities carried out, in the formulation of appropriate recommendations or observations, following up and monitoring them.
7. Propose an order of audit priorities to be carried out.
8. Analyse the technical-professional behaviour of staff, in the development of audit actions, evaluating individual performances in relation to the outcome of approved programmes.
9. Assist audit managers in carrying out their specific activities, providing the necessary collaboration and advice.
10. Exercise the replacement of the internal auditor in his absence.LEGAL AUDITORY
1. Assist in the formulation of global and annual planning and specific legal audits.
2. Conduct comprehensive and integrated control of the procedures and administrative acts of the aspects of their competence.
3. Provide legal advice within the interdisciplinary set of the audit unit.
4. Produce reports and make recommendations and observations, monitoring and verifying proposed corrections.
5. Examine the Views issued by the Directorate General of Civil Service.
6. To audit the contracts and purchases carried out by the Directorate-General of Administration, in accordance with the regulations in force.
7. To audit the opinions issued by the National Directorate of Information Systems concerning the projects of folds it receives.INFORMATION AUDITORY
1. Assist in the formulation of the overall and annual planning of the internal audit in all aspects of the overall policy of information systems.
2. Propose rules and procedures for internal control of procurement and contracting of systems.
3. Conduct management control in the evaluation, approval and control of information systems plans.
4. Execute audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, in respect of the agency ' s involvement in the approval of all types of acquisitions of a computer nature or communication system.AUDITOR
1. Assist in the formulation of global and annual budgetary, accounting, economic, financial and property planning.
2. Execute accounting audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, programming the application of methods and procedures more appropriate to each case.
3. Produce reports on the activities carried out, making recommendations and/or observations and following up and verifying the proposed corrections.
4. Audit physical custody, inventories, encoding and property counting.
5. To audit the enforcement of Decree No. 2662/92 by the agency.GENERAL DIRECTION OF ADMINISTRATION
Manage the human and financial resources of the budgetary programme of the Secretariat and the NATIONAL COUNCIL of WOMEN.
1. To study and propose the annual budget of the Secretariat and to carry out the financial economic assessment of its plans of action and programmes.
2. Procurement, recruitment, maintenance and supplies of goods and services.
3. Coordinate and control administrative and accounting procedures and be responsible for the status of commitments and funds available under the National Civil Service expenditure and resources budget.
4. Control and keep the registration of property of the agency up to date, performing the regulatory checks.
5. Manage the human resources of the Secretariat, intervening in administrative proceedings and acts and verifying compliance with existing regulations.
6. Disclosure the documentation that enters and egresses the Secretariat and the protocolization and archive of the administrative acts that generate it.SUBSECRETARIA FOR THE MODERNIZATION OF THE OBJECTIVE STATE:
1 . Formulate policies, define strategies, schedule and coordinate actions aimed at improving the administration of human resources, organization, administrative procedures and policy instruments applicable to the National Administration, exercising results monitoring and proposing necessary corrections.
2 . Develop, propose and promote administrative reform programmes in the areas of their competence.
3 . Intervene in the analysis of the evolution of public employment and the public sector wage policy, and participate in the negotiations established by Law No. 24.185 and its regulations.
4 . Technically and administratively assist the Secretary of Public Service in the functions of the Permanent Secretariat of the Federal Council of Public Service.
5 ). Exercise the Technical Secretariat of the Executive Committee on Administrative Reform Control (CECRA).
6 . Conducting activities related to the implementation of Law No. 24.127 - National Quality Award.(Objectives replaced by art. 4° Decree No. 909/95 B.O. 06/07/1995) ADVISORY DIRECTION TO THE FEDERAL COUNCIL OF THE PUBLIC FUNCTION.
1. To carry out the tasks of coordination and liaison between the various bodies that make up the Federal Council of Public Service, providing the technical-administrative assistance derived from the Permanent Secretariat of the same.
2. Convene meetings, bring the agenda of the items to be addressed, and produce the respective records.
3. Disseminate the synthesis of the activity, promote research by disseminating cases of interest.
4. Establish links with similar international bodies and share experiences.
5. Establish links with technical assistance providers and promote the formulation of conventions.GENERAL DIRECTION OF THE SEVICY
Propose policies and programmes on improving the administration of human resources of the National Administration. Design and propose, and interpret the rules that govern them, as well as carry out the evaluation and monitoring of the actions undertaken.
1. To direct the study, elaboration and interpretation of statutory regimes, ladders and other legal norms governing the labour relations of the National Administration, with its agents, to propose modifications, deletions and new norms.
2. Conducting the study and development of policies, standards and measures relating to the operation of the National Administration Administrative Career System, as well as the monitoring and evaluation of the National System for Administrative Profession in particular and other scaling-up systems, proposing measures for the better management and integration of the various career regimes.
3. To translate the studies and proposals of the mechanisms of delegation of the powers of the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE PODER and the JEFE OF GABINETE into the subjects of their competence.
4. To advise on the fulfilment of the responsibilities of the Public Service Secretariat in the collective negotiations established by Law No. 24,185 and regulatory standards.
5. Intervene in the study of wage policy proposals in the scalual, statutory and public employment-related aspects and coordinate the analysis of proposals for the determination of additional, bonuses, allocations and supplements. Manage registers linked to exceptional staff journal situations and special entry regimes to the National Administration.
6. Ensure the collection and editing of rules, jurisprudence, doctrine and opinions relating to the legal regime of public actors, and the computerization and updating of the Administrative Digest of the Civil Service and ensure its dissemination at the national level and international agencies with competence in the field.
7. Coordinate the Administrative Secretariat of the Standing Committee on Careers of the National System for Administrative Profession.
8. Establish and maintain institutional relations with national and international agencies with a view to sharing knowledge and experience on the subjects of their competence.DIRECTION OF TECHNICAL MATTERS
1. To interpret statutory, scalual and other legal regimes governing the labour relations of the Central and Decentralized National Administration and in the field of delegation of authority, identifying needs for updating existing standards, based on systematized information on cases and consultations decided by the General Directorate.
2. Analyse administrative remedies, complaints and complaints brought before the National Executive Branch in matters related to the employment relationship.
3. To interpret, within the framework of its specific competence, the regulations concerning the subsystems components of the administrative career for the study of specific cases.
4. Understand the various actions related to the ongoing updating of case law and doctrine in matters of their competence.DIRECTION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE
1. To study and develop proposals for measures relating to the smooth functioning of the administrative career of the staff of the National Administration.
2. To monitor and evaluate the implementation of the National System of Administrative Profession by proposing necessary measures for its better management and integration with the other race regimes.
3. To intervene in the structuring of the SINAPA component groupings and their respective career structures as well as in the identification of specific training activities.
4. Analyse wage policy proposals in the scalual, statutory and related aspects of public employment and the identification of additional, bonuses, allocations and supplements.
5. Promote the development of the staff performance appraisal system and carry out actions to implement it.
6. Ensure compliance with the staff search and selection system for the coverage of vacant posts in the National Administrative Profession System.LABORAL LEGISLATION DIRECTION
1. To study, develop and propose modifications concerning the mechanisms of delegation of powers, statutory regimes, ladders and other legal norms that regulate the relationship of public employment and to intervene in the handling of administrative acts that the National Executive gives in particular.
2. To study, develop and propose modifications in the category of authority of the unit, of the regulations related to the component subsystems of the administrative career.
3. To keep up-to-date the information regarding statutory and scalual regimes and special magazine situations of the agents of the National Administration.
4. To advise in the fulfilment of the responsibilities of the Public Service Secretariat in the collective negotiations established by Law 24,185 and regulations.INVESTIGATION AND NORMAL DIFUSION
1. Design the programme of specific policy research on the competence of the Directorate-General of Civil Service, as well as actions aimed at the exchange and collection of information on the subject.
2. To execute and coordinate the implementation actions of the aforementioned program, with the aim of ensuring maximum operability in the tasks that are carried out.
3. Collect and edit the rules, jurisprudence, doctrine and opinions relating to the legal regime of public officials and ensure their dissemination at the national level and international bodies with competence in the field.
4. Update the Administrative Digest of Civil Service.
5. Assist in the administration of records linked to exceptional situations of journals and special regimes of entry to the National Administration.
6. Design mechanisms to monitor the implementation of existing public employment regulations.GENERAL DIRECTION OF ORGANIZATION
Develop, propose and implement policies to ensure that the agencies of the Central and Decentralized National Administration have sound and appropriate organizational designs for the implementation of their objectives; provide the necessary technical tools and assist the agencies for their implementation; and to relegate and process the information necessary for the evaluation of the results of such policies. Implement the general public service statistics plan.
1. To lead the development and implementation of the programs of organizational analysis and diagnosis, re-learning and redesigning of posts and analysis and optimization of administrative circuits of the National Administration.
2. Conduct the process of evaluating organizational changes proposals organismoscreation, transfer and/or agency function; modifications of their organizational structures, allocation of executive functions, non-permanent plants, etc.. presented by the different jurisdictions of the National Executive, establishing criteria, factors and variables to apply for such evaluations.
3. Establish guidelines for the implementation of the General Public Service Statistics Plan.
4. Promote the generation, dissemination and application of knowledge, technologies and experiences in administrative procedures.
5. To provide advice to the Secretariat of Public Service in fulfilling its responsibilities in the collective negotiations established by Law No. 24,185 and regulatory standards and assistance in the implementation of the responsibilities arising from its integration into the Executive Committee on Administrative Reform Control (CECRA).
6. Intervene, in the definition and in the process of implementation of the comprehensive human resources information processing systems of the national public sector, in coordination with the Ministry of Finance - Under-Secretary of Budget and manage the structural aspects, their evaluation, human resources, jobs and all aspects related to their specific competence.
7. Establish and maintain institutional relations with national and international agencies with a view to sharing knowledge and experience on the subjects of their competence.DIRECTION OF ANALISIS AND ORGANIZATIONAL DISEIGN
1. Conduct organizational analyses and diagnostics of the agencies of the National Administration, and develop and propose redesign alternatives.
2. To evaluate the proposals for organizational changes .creation, transfer, merger of organisms, modification of their organizational structures, assignments of executive functions, non-permanent plants, etc. presented by the different jurisdictions of the NATIONAL EXECUTIVE PODER.
3. Select and/or develop and propose criteria, factors and variables to consider in the proposals to evaluate.
4. Conduct technical analysis to facilitate compliance with the responsibilities of the Undersecretariat for the Modernization of the State in the Executive Committee on Administrative Reform Control (CECRA).
5. Identify needs for the adequacy of existing organizational standards and develop and formulate the respective proposals.
6. Coordinate the attention of requests for organizational assistance and define the operating guidelines of the internal consultants team.
7. To carry out technical studies for the evaluation of organizational units, in order to define standards that allow to establish guidelines for the allocation of additional by headquarters, supplements by executive function, etc.
8. Organize and maintain the registration of approved organizational structures for centralized and decentralized agencies, including permanent and non-permanent staff plants, and analyze their evolution.DRAFT EVALUATION OF ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSES
1. Select and/or design the technical tools necessary for the analysis of productivity, work procedures and administrative circuits in the different areas of the National Administration. Design, propose and implement technical assistance programmes to agencies for the best use of these instruments.
2. Advise agencies in the development of diagnostics based on instruments designed for the detection of faults, restrictions of operations and administrative processes regarding the levels of effectiveness achieved by the required products, and collaborate with agencies in the design of proposals to optimize their results.
3. Establish mechanisms to optimize the operation of channels of communication and interaction between intra and interjurisdictional units.
4. Design mechanisms for the generation of inter-jurisdictional networks to ensure the proper implementation of established procedures and provide information bases for review.STATISTICAL DIRECTION OF THE PUBLIC FUNTION
1. Design, implement and maintain the National Administration's Statistical Information System.
2. Technically implement and coordinate actions aimed at the implementation and operation of the General Plan of Statistics for the National Administration, monitoring its implementation.
3. Relevant and process the information necessary for studies, census surveys, and statistics on the National Administration necessary for the evaluation of policies implemented in the area.
4. Intervene in actions for the design and implementation of census relays, preparation and processing of surveys and the development of statistics related to the National Administration.
5. Evaluate annually the results of the implementation of the General Plan of Statistics for the Public Administration and propose the necessary corrections and adjustments.ANALISIS AND POST REDISEY
1. Select and/or design the technical instruments that allow the re-learning, description, analysis and redesign of posts and implement technical assistance programs to the jurisdictional human resources units for better use of the aforementioned instruments and monitor their implementation.
2. Organize the attention of technical assistance requests in the field and define the operating guidelines of the internal consultants team.
3. Establish inter-jurisdictional networks with human resources units and organization for the implementation and administration of programmes in this area.
4. Assist in the design and implementation of the training program for the jurisdictional actors involved.
5. Provide quality and quantitative information for organizational analysis, the redesign of structures and the planning of human resources; propose guidelines for the redesign of posts that are part of the organizational change programmes that aim at greater productivity and satisfaction of the agents of the National Administration.
6. Organize and maintain the post description information and documentation service.GENERAL DIRECTION OF CALITY MANAGEMENT
Develop new technologies that support the improvement of the quality of administrative management and assist public sector agencies in their implementation. Establish links with citizens in order to improve public care mechanisms.
1. Assist the agencies of the National Administration in the development and implementation of new technologies.
2. Assist in the development of the functions assigned to the Standing Committee for the National Quality Award in the National Administration and coordinate the actions derived from it.
3. Promote and implement specific programmes aimed at improving the quality of administrative management.
4. To lead and promote targeted action courses and programmes aimed at better public attention and to ensure their participation in improving administrative management.
5. Propose courses of action aimed at consolidating and disseminating information on administrative services.TECHNOLOGY SUBSECRET FOR THE OBJECTIVE PUBLIC SECTOR:
1 . Formulate and implement the policies, plans and programs for development and technological innovation in the field of the National Administration, as well as analyze the policies for the development and use of technologies for the transformation and modernization of the National Administration, in particular those related to computer, teleinformatics, telecommunication, telecommunications, "ophymmatic" or "burotic", multimedia technologies, associated facilities and communications and other electronic means and systems.
2 . Monitor and evaluate the development and technological innovation plans of the National Administration agencies and assist them in their implementation.
3 . Formulate the guidelines, norms and standards for the use of these technologies throughout the national administration. .
4 . Supervising the operation and operation of the National Government Information Telematic Network, establishing standards for its technical control and administration.
5 . Provide technical assistance to the agencies of the National Administration, in the technological projects they carry out, as well as to assist the other branches of the State, Provinces and Municipalities.
6 . Coordinating and supervising all the development and innovation activities of the aforementioned technologies in the Public Sector.
7 . Intervente in coordination with national and international, public or private agencies, in research and training projects for development and technological innovation with implementation in the Public Sector.
8 . Participate in public or private national and international forums and agencies that promote or regulate activities related to the use of these technologies.
9 . Implement and keep up-to-date at Censo Nacional for computer and telecommunications goods.(Objectives replaced by art. 4° Decree No. 909/95 B.O. 06/07/1995) NATIONAL DIRECTION OF TECHNOLOGICAL COORDINATION AND INTEGRATION
Develop policies and plans for development and technological innovation for the transformation and modernization of the State, promoting the integration of new technologies, as well as coordination with other public and private agencies to promote the development and implementation of these technologies. Evaluate its implementation.
Define the profiles of human resources affected to the development and use of the above-mentioned technologies, the patterns of their remuneration and those of training.
1. Coordinate projects for development, innovation, implementation, compatibility and integration of these technologies in the public sector.
2. Coordinate existing human resources and technologies in the National Administration for better use.
3. Coordinate the relationship with the private sector to ensure the wide participation and equality of suppliers, the quality and prices of the provisions and that the technological projects of the private sector are compatible with those of the public sector.
4. Coordinate the research and development of new solutions for the public sector on the basis of these technologies. Manage the search and identification of sources of financing for the development and implementation of these projects.
5. Coordinate with national and international agencies the support and technical support of these technologies, their updating, and the development and training of human resources in coordination with the National Institute of Public Administration.
6. Promote the study and analysis of the legal value of electronic documents and of outstanding systems to safeguard the safety and privacy of the information contained in electronic media.
7. To take note, prior to its publication, of the processes of procurement of inputs, services and systems related to these technologies that occur in the agencies of the National Administration, including in compliance with agreements or agreements with any international agencies, for the purpose of ensuring their compatibility and integration.
8. Verify compliance with policies and plans implemented in the National Administration in relation to technologies.
9. Analyze the design of the organizational structures of the computer areas of the National Administration.
10. Propose the definition of human resources profiles affected to these technologies, which are incorporated into the National Administration. Determine the training needs and propose their guidelines.NATIONAL DIRECTION OF ESTANDARIZATION AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Propose standards for the acquisition and use of products and services for the transformation and modernization of the State, by incorporating technologies into the various sectors of the National Administration, in accordance with the policies and plans set.
Technically assist national, provincial or municipal bodies in the areas of their competence.
Establish guidelines for the assessment, maintenance and modernization of equipment, inputs and services related to technologies.
1. Develop proposals for technology standards for the National Administration, make permanent updating and verify compliance.
2. To provide technical assistance for the administration of existing systems and implementation of projects for the incorporation of these technologies that are required, in the field of the National Administration, in the other branches of the National State, in the provinces and in the municipalities.
3. Supervising the operation and operation of the National Government Information Telematic Network by establishing standards for technical control and administration.
4. To take note prior to its publication of the processes of procurement of goods, inputs, services and systems related to these technologies that occur in the agencies of the National Administration, including in compliance with conventions or agreements with any international agency, for the purpose of examining its technical and economic aspects.
5. Keep the national census of computer and telecommunications assets updated.
6. To technically assist the General Assembly of the Nation and develop the respective standards, on which the agency will conduct the audits in the contracting of these technologies, as well as to require the SIGEN to conduct audits when it deems necessary.
7. Technically assist the National Office of Contracts of the Ministry of Finance Ministry of Economy and Public Works and Services in the development of the rules of contracting the said technologies.
8. Bring statistical information on the contracting of the aforementioned technologies by the National Administration.
9. Maintain contact with national and international technical standardization agencies.DIRECTION OF ESTANDARIZATION
1. Develop technological standards, update and verify compliance.
2. To provide technical assistance to the General Assembly of the Nation and the National Contracts Office in the performance of the functions that are inherent to these agencies.
3. Propose audits related to compliance with technological standards.
4. Conduct statistics on recruitment by the National Administration.
5. Update data on the national census of computer and telecommunications assets.
6. To undertake technical and economic analysis of procurement of goods, inputs, services and systems related to these technologies.DIRECTION OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
1. Technically assist the other branches of the State, agencies of the National, Provincial and Municipal Administration that require it, in the relay, analysis and evaluation of existing equipment and systems related to these technologies.
2. Provide technical advice required by the above-mentioned agencies in the development, implementation and implementation of projects for the incorporation of these technologies.
3. Collaborate with the national director in monitoring the operation and operation of the National Government Information Network.