Bs. As., 25/4/95
I look at the Nros Laws. 15,240, 19,206, 22,317, 23,696, 24,1995 and 24,447, and Nros Decrees. 2568, dated 14 December 1993; 2451, dated 25 November 1993; 180, dated 8 February 1994; 1350, dated 5 August 1994; and 1545, dated 31 August 1994; and
That Act No. 15,240, as amended by its similar No. 19,206, established the NATIONAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION COUNCIL with the mission of promoting the training, updating, specialization and vocational and artisanal training of the resources required by the process of development and change of the Nation, through the programming, research and general supervision of technical education.
That its standard of establishment provided for the integration of a board of directors with representatives of the education sectors, business associations and workers ' organizations.
It is the policy of the National Government to transform the education system in order to adapt it to social requirements, achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness in the sector and optimize the training of human potential and the use of material resources.
In response to this policy, Law No. 24,049 was enacted which authorized the National Executive Branch to transfer to the Provinces and to the MUNICIPALITY OF THE CIUDAD OF BUENOS AIRES the educational services administered directly by the Ministry of Culture and Development and by the NATIONAL COUNCIL of TECHNICAL EDUCATION.
That under Act No. 24,049, the National Executive Branch signed agreements with all the Provinces and the MUNICIPALITY of the CIUDAD OF GOOD AIRES, making the transfer of the establishments dependent on the NATIONAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION COUNCIL.
That the Federal Education Act No. 24.195 established that the government and administration of the education system is a concurrent and concerted responsibility of the National Executive, the Provincial Executive Powers and the MUNICIPALITY of the AIRES CIUDAD.
With regard to technical-professional training and training, Act No. 24.195 has assigned specific competences to the MINISTERY of CULTURE and EDUCATION which have been set out in article 53 of the Act, especially in its subparagraph (m).
In response to that objective, by Decree No. 180/94, extended by its similar No. 1350/94, the intervention of the NATIONAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION COUNCIL was provided in order to determine the legal form under which, and within the framework of the current education system, the objectives that determined the creation of the said body could be fulfilled more appropriately.
That Decree No. 1350/94 also extended until 28 February 1995 the deadline set by article 7 of Decree No. 2451/93 for the presentation of the organizational structure of the NATIONAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION COUNCIL or the agency that replaces it.
That by Act No. 24,447 on the General Budget for National Administration Expenses and Resources, for the year 1995, was centralized in Programmes 39 and 40, the provisions for Entity 803 of Jurisdiction 70.
That, with the creation of the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION, the MINISTERY of CULTURE and EDUCATION of an agile instrument for the completion of its tasks in relation to technical-professional education will be provided.
For the effective development of the activities of the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION, it is necessary to have the active participation of all sectors involved in the educational community.
That in the final Plenary of the Consultative Council of the NATIONAL EDUCATION COUNCIL TECHNICAL, dated 31 October 1994, has made this commitment to the representative entities of the educational, business and work sectors.
That, therefore, through the establishment of the NATIONAL EDUCATION-TRABAJO Council, the participation that, within the NATIONAL COUNCIL of TECHNICAL EDUCATION, is maintained and extended to the sectors mentioned above.
That, on the other hand, the measures taken are in line with the State Reform policy, at its new stage, as set out in Decree No. 1545/94.
That the EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ON AGAINST THE ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM and the ASSESSMENTAL TECHNICAL COMMISSION ON THE SECTOR PUBLICO have taken the intervention that belongs to them, giving favor.
That the present measure is determined by virtue of the powers granted by articles 99 (1) and 100 (1) and the Twelfth Transitional Provision of the NATIONAL CONSTITUTION and article 61 of Act No. 23,696.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION
RIGHT:Art. 1o . Créase el INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE EDUCACIÓN TECNOLOGICA (I.N.E.T.) en el ámbito del MINISTERIO DE CULTURA y EDUCACIÓN, según la SECRETARIA DE AGENDACION y EVALUACIÓN EDUCATIVA. Art. 2o . Displace the NATIONAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION COUNCIL (C.O.N.E.T.), the NATIONAL INFORMATION SYSTEM (C.E.N.I.) and the NATIONAL INVESTIGATION AND DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (C.E.N.I.D.). Art. 3o DE Transfer to MINISTERY OF CULTURE AND EDUCATION, SECRETARIAT OF PROGRAMME AND EVALUATION EDUCATIVA, personnel, movable and immovable property, rights, obligations of the NATIONAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION COUNCIL. Art. 4o . Transfer to the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION the objectives and activities, movable and immovable property, rights and obligations, of the NATIONAL CENTRE OF INFORMATICAL ENVIRONMENT (C.E.N.E.I.) and the NATIONAL CENTRE OF INVESTIGATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE DUAL SYSTEM (C.N.I. Art. 5o de They will be in charge of the UNITY OF GESTION AND ADMINISTRATION OF SERVICES NOT TRANSFERED, dependent on the SECRETARIAT TECHNICAL AND OPERATION COORDINATION, the following educational services to be transferred:
SUPERIOR INSTITUTE OF THE TECHNICAL PROFESSOR
NATIONAL SCHOOL OF ORTESIS AND PROTESIS
SUPERIOR INSTITUTE OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS
This transfer must be made prior to 31 December 1995.Art. 6th . Replace the Ia and Ic Annexes of Decree No. 2568 of 14 December 1993, by the organigrams annexed to this article. Art. 7o . Replace Annex II of Decree No. 2568 of 14 December 1993 with the SECRETARY for EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME AND EVALUATION .OBJETIVES., which is annexed to this article. Art. 8o . Approve the organizational structure of the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION, in accordance with the Objectives, Primary Responsibilities and Actions and Charges of the Permanent Plant and Global Doing that as Annexes II, IIIa and IIIb are part of the present. Art. 9th El The Institute will be headed by UN (1) Executive Director, who will have rank and rank of Assistant Secretary, with the following powers:
(a) To represent the Institute in all its acts.
(b) To promote the conclusion of agreements with provincial authorities and the MUNICIPALITY of the CIUDAD OF BUENOS AIRES, in the framework of the Federal Law on Education, and to do likewise with national and foreign governmental organizations and institutions, in order to promote education-work.
(c) Establish procedural rules and guidelines for the functioning of the body.Art. 10. . Please note that Articles 1 and 2 of Decree No. 736/92 and its amendments will be applicable to the Executive Director of the NATIONAL INSTITUTE. The charges created by the previous article and the present, shall be repaid in detail set out in the table annexed to them. Art. 11. . Créase the NATIONAL COUNCIL of WORKING EDUCATION, within the jurisdiction of the MINISTERY OF CULTURE AND EDUCATION. Art. 12. El The NATIONAL EDUCATION COUNCIL WORK will have the mission to advise the Minister of Culture and Education on all aspects that tend to link education to the world of work, particularly in:
(a) Express the demand of each sector of the world of work for the education system, and develop recommendations for their satisfaction.
(b) Ensuring the establishment of sectoral forums within the NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION (I.N.E.T.), where key actors in the productive sector are present on which specific training or training needs are required.
(c) Promote the linking of the world of work with the education system in each province and the MUNICIPALITY OF THE CIUDAD OF GOOD AIRES through the entities that each member represents.
(d) Understand the evolution and impact of the programs that develop.
(e) Collect systematic information on education policy in relation to the world of work.
(f) To advise on the definition of tax credit distribution criteria.Art. 13. EL The NATIONAL EDUCATION-TRABAJO Council will be chaired by the Minister of Culture and Education and will be operational with UNA (1) Permanent Secretariat to be headed by the Executive Director of the NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION (I.N.E.T.). Art. 14. . In order to fulfil its functions, the NATIONAL COUNCIL for WORKING EDUCATION should promote research, studies and programmes on topics related to its mission through the Permanent Secretariat. Art. 15. EL The NATIONAL EDUCATION-TRABAJO Council whose creation is provided for in article 11, will be composed of persons of outstanding and recognized performance in employment and training, and in its formation will be representatives of the State, the company and the workers.
The State shall have CINCO (5) representatives: UNO (1) on the proposal of the MINISTERY OF ECONOMY AND PUBLIC SERVICES; UNO (1) on the proposal of the MINISTERIO DE TRABAJO AND SOCIAL SECURITY; UNO (1) on the proposal of the SECRETARIAT OF EDUCATIC PROGRATION AND EVALUATION of the MINISTERTURE
The business sector will have CINCO (5) representatives to ensure the representation of industrial, agricultural and service sectors.
The workers' sector will have CINCO (5) representatives: the General CONFEDERATION OF WORK will provide DOS (2) representatives that will ensure the wider sectoral productive representativeness; the organizations of managers and teachers, of public and private management, will have DOS (2) representatives; and the professional entities of technicians, with UNO (1).Art. 16. . Members will be appointed by the Minister of Culture and Education, on the proposal of the sectors mentioned in the previous article, and will perform their functions "ad honorem", during DOS (2) years, being able to be re-elected. Art. 17. El The NATIONAL EDUCATION-TRABAJO Council will seek to produce its opinions by consensus. When it is not achieved, it must consign all dissenting opinions on the basis of which they are supported. Art. 18. . Within the Ninth (90) days of membership, the NATIONAL EDUCATION-TRABAJO Council shall adopt its own operating regulations. Art. 19. . Except the MINISTERY OF CULTURE AND EDUCATION of the limitations set out in article 18 of Decree No. 2043/80, for the sole purpose of enabling the coverage of the charges approved by the present. Art. 20. . Except for the MINISTERY OF CULTURE AND EDUCATION of the limitations established by article 18 of Decree No. 2360/94 for the purpose of proceeding to fill the charges identified in the tables annexed to this article. Art. 21. . Any agent whose position belongs to those approved by Decree No. 1820/91 and amended, who is not relocated to the posts provided for in the organizational structure of the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION, will be in a position of availability in accordance with their respective statutory regime, and in the framework of Law No. 24,049 on the Transfer of National Education Services to the Provinces and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Art. 22. El The expenditure required for the implementation of this measure will be met under the specific headings of Programmes 39 and 40, of Jurisdiction 70, of the General Budget for Expenditures and Resources of the National Administration for the year 1995. Art. 23. . Revise Decree No. 1820/91 and its amendments. Art. 24. . Communicate, publish, give to the National Directorate of the Official Register and archvese. . MENEM. . Jorge A. Rodriguez. . Domingo F. Cavallo.
Annex to Article 7
(Replaces Annex II of Decree No. 2568/93)
Annex IIEDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME AND EVALUATION
1. . Promote development and conduct the evaluation of the functioning of the National Education System through appropriate policy formulation and coordination.
2. . Ensuring effective equality of opportunity and possibilities and equitable distribution of educational services by promoting the improvement of the quality of education and the access, stay and progress of all inhabitants to the National Education System.
3. . To provide and coordinate technical and financial assistance to the Provinces and the MUNICIPALITY OF THE CIUDAD OF GOOD AIRES, for the implementation of the programmes and projects of the Secretariat.
4. . Leading and coordinating the evaluation of national programmes and projects to improve the quality of education, technical assistance, transfer of technologies, leveling and educational compensation and dissemination of standards and standards.
5. . Designing policies regarding the articulation of education and work and, in particular, in the educational-technological aspects linked to productive and labour activities.
6. . Formulate the standardization of titles and certificates and coordinate their administration.
7. . Promote and lead the collection and implementation of extrabudgetary funds for the development of programmes aimed at strengthening the National Education System, in the areas of its competence.
8. . Defining policies and criteria for granting scholarships for students at different levels of the National Education System, in the area of their competence.INSTITUTIONAL INSTITUTE OF OBJECTIVE TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATION
1. . Provide technical assistance to jurisdictions in pedagogical, organizational and managerial aspects for the formation and development of human resources that enable the process of economic transformation, productive modernization and technological innovation.
2. . Promote the quality of technological training at all levels of the Education System, to ensure the permanent adequacy of the educational offer to social and productive demands, through the federal coordination and coordination with programs of support, compensation and encouragement.
3. . Promote and coordinate programs for the care of the needs that could not be met by the basic structure of the Education System and that require specific offers differentiated according to the particularities or needs of the education or the environment.
4. . Organize the Federal Network for Technical-Professional Training to develop specific technical-professional training, articulated with the different levels and cycles of the Education System.
5. . Adminsitrar el régimen de la Ley No 22.317 del Crédito Fiscal.
6. . Develop actions related to different educational integration processes, particularly those related to the MERCOSUR countries, in terms of Technological Education and Vocational Training.SECRETARIAT OF NATIONAL INSTITUTIONAL INSTITUTE EDUCATION OF NATIONAL TECHNOLOGICAL DIRECTION OF TECHNICAL-PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
Develop and propose, in conjunction with the General Directorate of INVESTIGATION AND DEVELOPMENT, the scientific-technological educational guidelines to incorporate into the different levels, cycles and orientations of the National Education System from the identification of the requirements of technological and working world development to be agreed on in the FEDERAL COUNCIL of CULTURA and EDUCATION.
Design and promote technical-professional training at all levels of the Ewducative System, in order to ensure graduates with a constant capacity of learning and adaptation to changes, as well as to link theoretical knowledge to practical work and properly insert into the different sectors of production: primary sector (agro and related), secondary sector (industry and civil construction) and tertiary sector (services).ACTION
1. Develop and develop the basic programmatic guidelines, for the whole country, of technological education at the different levels of the National Education System.
2. Develop criteria for the planning and institutional management of the educational offers of the teconlogic orientation of the polymodal level in its various branches related to the primary, secondary and tertiary sector of production.
3. Promote the design of higher-level technical careers, academically articulated with polymodal education and related university studies.
4. Develop criteria for the planning and institutional management of the educational services of the levels of General Basic Education and Polymodal Education that meet special educational needs.
5. Promote and disseminate pedagogical innovations and experiences in the application of new technologies linked to technical-professional education that provide responses to socio-educational and labour problems of specific populations.
6. Assisting jurisdictions in the design, implementation and evaluation of curriculum reform and the specific training and training of teachers in the scientific-technological, as well as in incorporating new technologies into the teaching-learning process.
7. Conduct research aimed at the development of the technological component in the education system and evaluate the experimental innovations and processes carried out in this context.
8. Develop and conduct support, compensation and stimulus programmes in the scientific-technological aspects aimed at optimizing comparative advantages and balancing differentiated situations between different regions of the country.
9. Identify and propose strategies, methodologies and indicators to monitor and evaluate the process of incorporating technological training at different levels of the National Education System.
10. Develop the criteria for the system of internal and external equivalences related to the orientations of polymodal education, as well as the standardization of titles and certificates.SECRETARIAT OF NATIONAL INSTITUTIONAL INSTITUTE EDUCATION OF NATIONAL TECHNOLOGICAL DIRECTION OF EDUCATION-TRABAJO RESPONSIBILITY
Design and propose national and federal programs to promote the implementation of vocational education in a manner that is articulated with the levels of the National Education System through the Federal Network for Technical-Professional Training.
Develop and promote institutional mechanisms aimed at meeting the needs of the business and labour spheres and develop criteria that guide the formulation of professional and occupational educational offers appropriate to the requirements of the regions, economic sectors, branches of production and areas of specialization of work.
Develop and promote programmes that respond to specific socio-educational and labour issues such as: adults, rural sectors, Aboriginal communities, urban-marginal and disabled sectors, through inter-agency agreements for the formulation of formal and non-formal educational proposals.ACTION
1. Provide necessary technical and administrative support to facilitate the role of the NATIONAL EDUCATION-TRABAJO Council and channel its recommendations through the Permanent Secretariat.
2. To carry out and promote the research and exchange of experiences regarding the education-work-production linkage for the curriculum design of vocational and occupational training that guarantees its articulation with the Basic General Education, as well as a modular, flexible, optional and complementary structure of the Polymodal Education.
3. Develop proposals for flexible institutional and curriculum offerings on vocational education and occupational preparation that address specific socio-educational and labour issues.
4. Support the development of professional education experiences focused on processes of adequacy and transfer of technology to groups with special educational needs, including community outreach programmes.
5. Support the design and development of programmes for the articulation between the educational offer and the productive sector of the various regions and promote the inter-jurisdictional use of the Federal Information Network, in terms of technological, technical and professional education and the economic-productive and labour reality.
6. Keep up-to-date information on: technological innovations for production, productive structure, labour market behaviour, employment evolution, professional and technical qualifications requirements.
7. Generate mechanisms to enable the systematization of information, communication and the exchange of educational offers to meet needs of specific populations.
8. Develop and coordinate level terminality programmes, with priority in Basic General Education, for young people and adults, in workplaces, in prisons, in rural areas, with face-to-face and remote forms.
9. Promote the integration of persons with disabilities into educational and labour spaces through the implementation of specific programmes.
10. Develop, promote proposals and provide technical assistance for the implementation of training programmes on institutional management issues related to the articulation between production units and educational units.
11. Develop, propose and administer the alternation regime, provide technical assistance for its implementation and support internship programmes for teachers and students, in order to ensure training and facilitate the incorporation into the labour sphere.
12. Analyze, distribute and control the tax credit regime, for the development of technological education, with a federal criterion and principles of equity.
13. To assist in the standardization and coordination of actions relating to the validation of studies and courses of professional training and specific occupational preparation, both in formal and non-formal education; and in the accreditations of learning and awarding of degrees and certificates as well as professional responsibilities, at the national and international levels.