Trust, within its scope, various State Secretariats and establish their competence.
Bs. As., 20/11/73
VISTO article 19 of Act No. 20.524 and proposed by the Ministry of Social Welfare,
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION
RIGHT:I . Creation of State Secretariats of the Ministry of Social Welfare. Article 1 . Trust in the Ministry of Social Welfare the State Secretariats of: Social Coordination and Promotion, Public Health, Social Security, Sports and Tourism, Housing and Urbanism, and Minor and Family. II . Competencias Generales de las Secretarías de Estado del Ministerio de Bienestar Social. Art. 2o de Each State Secretariat is responsible for the competence assigned by Article 1 of Decree 41/73 and also:
1. Participation in the development of the general policies and plans of the Ministry and, in particular, those related to its area.
2. The development of programs and projects in your area.
3. Participation in commissions of a permanent or transitional nature related to matters of interest shared with other agencies of the ministry.
4. Participation in the development of the Ministry ' s Management Control System and the provision of all necessary information so that the controls can be carried out.
5. Participation according to the legal order in force in all matters related to their area with provincial, municipal and non-State governments. To guide in the same sense the representative entities of your area.
6. Participation in vocational and technical training in the areas of their competence and training in the service of their human resources.
7. The promotion and participation in the planning, projection and construction of the buildings required by the services of its jurisdiction and the realization of works of conservation, modification and expansion of existing buildings, as well as the intervention in the planning and project of those that are constructed with direct participation of private or public entities.III . Specific competencies of the State Secretariats of the Ministry of Social Welfare. Art. 3o s It is up to the Secretariat of State for Coordination and Social Promotion to assist the Minister in all matters concerning the formulation of social welfare policies, the coordination of the State Secretariats of his jurisdiction, the promotion and development of the community in the conduct of the dependent agencies and, in particular, in:
1. The permanent analysis of the social situation of the Nation.
2. The development and monitoring of social plans.
3. Coordination of national and provincial plans, within the competence of the Ministry, with the participation of relevant agencies.
4. Monitoring of policies and plans, as well as the implementation of programmes and projects developed by the Ministry ' s other State Secretariats to harmonize their impact.
5. Coordination of the functional-organizational structures of the ministry, secretariats and dependent agencies.
6. The development of the staff of the Ministry, secretariats and dependent agencies.
7. Management and audit control throughout the Ministry ' s jurisdiction.
8. The coordination of the Ministry ' s support services such as: administration, legal affairs, rationalization, publications and others that can be created with the same character, arbitrating the means to ensure the efficient performance of delegations in each State Secretariat.
9. Setting priorities in the work to be carried out by the Unique Center for Electronic Data Processing.
10. The supervision of the National Lottery of Benefit and Casinos, and the social orientation of resources from it, as well as those from the National Treasure and other sources intended to subsidize works and institutions of public good.
11. Promoting the active participation of the entire population in the management of the social.
12. Coordination in the implementation of plans within the jurisdiction of the Ministry.
13. The promotion of integrated and adaptable community development and organization in order to raise the living standards of the grassroots population.
14. Intervention in a coordinated manner with the other relevant agencies, in the development of plans for better distribution of the population throughout the country and, in particular, in the management and distribution of internal and external migrations.
15. The promotion of the integration and development of rural and urban communities affected by urbanization and industrialization processes, coordinating the action carried out in this area by other competent bodies of the national State as well as by the Provincial States and the municipalities.
16. Actions aimed at resolving collective defective states of the population through their assistance, recovery, rehabilitation and social rehabilitation.
17. The promotion of the community ' s participation in the solution of its social problems, coordinating to that end the action of the National or Provincial State with private entities of public good for the most appropriate use of the available means.
18. The incorporation of aspects of social promotion into all national development programmes.
19. Registration of institutions of public good, their control and the control of the riff and collections that are carried out at the national level.
20. The allocation and distribution of State resources to subsidize and subsidize public and private social welfare institutions and to monitor their destiny.
21. Promoting the development and integration of Aboriginal communities.
22. Promotion of the development of mutual cooperation, cooperatives, registration, control and supervision.
23. The promotion, regulation and control of cooperative action in coordination with other relevant State agencies.
24. Promotion, cooperation, subsidies, technical assistance from foundations.
25. The centralization of information and the destination of all properties within the jurisdiction of the Ministry.
26. The establishment in the provinces of the coordinating agency of all the services provided by the Ministry.Art. 4o , Compete a la Secretaría de Estado de Salud Pública, assist el señor Ministro en todo lo refiere a la prevención de enfermedades, recupera y control de la salud de la población, conforme a un nivel de efectiva yef y en particular, atendlo en:
1. The development of an appropriate system to implement the principles of health promotion and recovery, disease prevention, rehabilitation of the disabled or disabled in the physical-psychosocial aspects and the environment.
2. The establishment and administration of an integrated national health service that provides at the level of the operational mechanisms a health-care coverage to the total population with identical, absolute, timely and equal quality of benefits, developing the standards and monitoring their compliance, as well as the functioning of public, private or mixed services, establishments and institutions providing medical care.
3. Health education at all levels of the population in order to create and develop a health awareness.
4. The development and implementation of environmental, physical and biological sanitation standards, in coordination with relevant agencies.
5. The promotion, planning and control of drinking water programmes and projects, the provision of sewage liquids and all other health services in the smaller rural populations, in coordination with specific agencies.
6. The study, recognition and evaluation of the environmental conditions of places intended to perform, or where they are performed, tasks of any kind or nature with the circumstantial or permanent presence of natural persons.
7. Studies linked to the health of the worker and setting regulations on Labour Medicine, in coordination with the relevant agencies.
8. Regulation and control of the exercise of professions directly linked to the field of health.
9. Medical control of migration and health defence of borders, ports, airports and means of transport.
10. The monitoring of the health status of applicants to enter the National Civil Service and those who already perform in the National Civil Service in accordance with the supplementary regulations.
11. The control of the production, quality control and exploitation of medicinal, biological, drug and medicinal herbs of human use and of toilet and cosmetic products.
12. Regularization and control of hygienic-sanitary, brothological and dietary conditions of human-purpose food in the process of production, processing, industrialization, marketing, distribution and shipment.
13. The control of the development, quality control and use of environmental, insecticides and pesticide disinfectants, of the equipment and instruments of application in the field of health and medicine, dictating the technical and safety specifications of them, as well as advising in the establishment of industries linked to their production.
14. The development of the health promotion actions of the family nucleus with emphasis on the mother-child binomial.
15. The development of medical-sanitary actions in the field of sports practice, in coordination with the relevant agencies.
16. The implementation of health programmes aimed at the control and eradication of infectious-contagious diseases and zoonosis, as well as the implementation of immunization programmes and campaigns.
17. Medical-sanitary programmes to address accident-related problems, defective diseases, nutrition, degenerative diseases and non-communicable diseases.
18. The development of the prevention, prophylaxis and treatment of bucodental conditions with identical, absolute and equal quality of performance and within the operational mechanisms of the Integrated National Health System.
19. The country's vegetative growth, promoting birth and decreasing infant mortality.
20. It leads to the achievement and maintenance of the necessary human resources for the country.
21. The integration, rehabilitation and assistance of drug addicts and/or psychotropics causing mental or physical units.Art. 5o s Compete a la Secretaría de Estado de Seguridad Social, assist al señor Ministro en todo lo refiere a la promoción, con con conduction y control de un Sistema Nacional de Seguridad Social que garantizar a todos los habitantes la protección en caso de enfermedades, accident de trabajo, old age, invalidity, death, unemployment, cargos de familia y otros contingencias sociales y, en particular, atendlo en:
1. Programmes and standards for the establishment of a comprehensive social security system based on information centralization and operational decentralization.
2. The conduct of social security management agencies, dictating interpretative, technical and administrative rules necessary to ensure compliance with approved programmes.
3. Monitoring and management control of agencies administering social security regimes.
4. The promotion and monitoring of complementary systems of the national social security system.
5. Participation in the holding, adoption and implementation of trade union agreements, and participation in the approval of the clauses of collective labour conventions relating to the subject of their competence.
6. Promotion of actions to ensure full employment.
7. Participation in international conventions on the reciprocity of rights in the field of social security, and the exercise of their functions to the competent authorities.
8. The development of programmes aimed at clarifying and educating public opinion, to form a social security awareness, based on the solidarity of the national community.
9. Promoting the development of social works, their registration, control and supervision.
10. Participation in the approval of the clauses of the collective conventions regarding contributions to Social Works.
11. The coordination and monitoring of the work of the United Centre for Electronic Data Processing, whose priorities will be set by the Secretariat of State for Coordination and Social Promotion.Art. 6th de It is up to the State Secretariat for Sports and Tourism to assist the Minister in all matters concerning the integral executive promotion, guidance, controls and coordination of Tourism and Sports, in accordance with an appropriate level of efficiency and efficiency and, in particular, to assist him in:
1. The promotion of a national awareness of the values of physical education and sport and the executive implementation of the conditions that allow access to the practice of them to all the inhabitants of the country, with priority attention to children and young people.
2. Coordination with public and private agencies in training programmes at all levels, in competencies, management and distribution of sports resources.
3. The promotion of the practice of sports skills in order to achieve high levels of technical hierarchy, ensuring that the representations of Argentine sport at the international level are the real expression of the country's cultural and sports hierarchy.
4. The social orientation of resources to promote, subsidize and/or subsidize public or private institutions that develop sports activities.
5. Measures aimed at the increase and full use of public sports facilities in the country.
6. Measures aimed at the full use of the sports infrastructures that correspond to the private sector, when it requests the economic contribution of the State for its development.
7. Controlling the fate of resources allocated by the National Sports Fund.
8. The promotion of sport and youth cultural tourism complementing the restorative rest with the socio-economic knowledge of national reality.
9. Coordination with all ministries in promoting tourism and sport at all levels.
10. Studies and participation in the development of plans for the integral development of internal and external tourism.
11. The promotion, planning, implementation and control of tourism in all its aspects.
12. Promoting the development of internal and international tourism. The latter as a means of projection of the country to the outside and as a source of currency.
13. The formulation of conventions that facilitate tourism exchange in order to achieve maximum mobility in internal tourism.
14. Promoting appropriate measures to enable tourist organizations of national capital to compete in international order.
15. Coordination with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Worship in the dissemination of the knowledge of the Republic abroad in the field of international tourism.
16. The promotion of social tourism, with special emphasis on groups without social coverage.
17. The promotion of appropriate measures to: the promotion of the construction of hotels and hostesses; to facilitate the acquisition of elements for the tourism of family and individual; the equipment of the tourist transport services and the tourist hotel activity, through the use of own resources and the creation of the National Tourism Fund.
18. The promotion of traditional tourism centres and the promotion of the creation and development of new ones.
19. The works necessary for a rational exploitation of tourism, in coordination with public, private or mixed agencies.
20. The control of tourist services in order to ensure compliance with the respective legislation, coordinating its action with the relevant agencies.
21. The promotion of the development and evolution of youth in all its aspects, including vocational guidance and their access to occupations that satisfy their desire to serve the Nation, organizing for such purposes a work bag.
22. The promotion of youth participation in social development processes and in which they make the development of national and Latin American culture, forming centres and granting scholarships.
23. Participation in the development of medical-sanitary actions in the field of sports practice, in coordination with the State Secretariat for Public Health.Art. 7o de Compete a la Secretaría de Estado de Vivienda y Urbanismo, assist el señor Ministro en todo lo refiere a la atención de los problemas de la vivienda, planes del uso del suelo y desarrollo urbano, tendiendo a la obtener un nivel de efectiva yef y, en particular, a asistencialo en:
1. The implementation of the policies to be determined for the area of its competence, coordinating and bringing together the housing programmes with adequate urban planning and land use.
2. The promotion of the active participation of the population in achieving housing and social improvement and especially of the lower income sectors.
3. The development of operational mechanisms to make it available to all sectors, especially those most in need, resources and means to access decent housing.
4. The collection and use of financial resources for housing the most needy social sectors.
5. Proposition of measures to promote and channel savings to finance the housing plans that are formulated, monitoring such plans and the corresponding financing mechanism.
6. Monitoring the development of official housing financing systems under their jurisdiction.
7. The control of compliance with the existing legal regulations on decent housing and urbanism.
8. Promoting research and implementation of new housing technologies.
9. Participation in the determination of quality control systems for construction materials and their regulations.
10. The valuation, promotion and use of construction systems for housing.
11. Participation in setting up the urban location regime.
12. Participation in the development of private housing finance systems and fostering the creation of cooperative societies or other non-profit institutions and stimulating the housing plans of trade associations and professionals, in coordination with relevant agencies.
13. Intervention in the setting of housing conditions according to regional needs.
14. Housing construction and installation of factories that are necessary, by themselves or through third parties.
15. Intervention in the development of the urban infrastructure policy and the identification of priorities for the implementation of support works through the competent ministries, decentralized and auto-archic bodies.
16. The programming of public sector housing plans.
17. The proposal for an urban and land-use regime, ensuring the use of land in a rational and appropriate manner to regional needs, intervening as an implementation body, if appropriate.Art. 8o , Compete a la Secretaría de Estado del Menor y la Familia, assist the Minister in all matters concerning the promotion and protection of the minor and the family, in accordance with an appropriate level of efficiency and efficiency and, in particular, assist him in:
1. The implementation of the national policy of the family and of the minor by promoting and coordinating private initiatives with the action of the State, aimed at avoiding the disintegration of the family, the abandonment or placement of minors.
2. The powers, powers and functions assigned by the guardianship laws to the administrative technical body for the protection of minors in the exercise of the judicial or administrative sanctions necessary for the defence of them.
3. The exercise of legal guardianship of minors who are under their protection and the granting of supplementary guards and ravens and travel permits to minors under their assistance.
4. The promotion of the Institute for Adoption and the supervision of guardians granted for this purpose.
5. The promotion of the protection of the right to study, training and training of minors in accordance with their vocational interests, in coordination with all ministries.
6. Monitoring of the child labour system in coordination with the Ministry of Labour.
7. Psychophysical and spiritual care of assisted minors.
8. The exercise of the juvenile protection police.
9. The promotion, monitoring and coordination of popular participation and community institutions in the child and family protection and assistance system.
10. The provision of the necessary resources for the externalization of assisted minors, with a view to replacing macro-internation with protection systems similar to family life.
11. Psychosocial studies on the family, which allow the adoption of measures in accordance with the variations experienced by the family in its standard of living, customs, distractions and free time employment.
12. The promotion of a policy framework that would give adequate attention to the family nucleus.
13. The integral protection of the blind, contemplating their integration and rehabilitation.
14. The protection of old age by contemplating its full protection.
15. The integral protection of the crippled, contemplating their integration and rehabilitation.IV . Creation of Undersecretaries of State. Art. 9th las Trust the following Undersecretariats in the field of State secretariats:
1. In the State Secretariat for Public Health:
(a) Undersecretary for Sanitary Medicine.
(b) Undersecretariat for Assistance and Rehabilitation Medicine.
2. In the Secretariat of State for Social Security:
(a) Under-Secretary for Social Security.
(b) Under-Secretary for Social Services.
3. In the Ministry of Sports and Tourism:
(a) Under-Secretary for Sports.
(b) Undersecretariat for Tourism.
(c) Undersecretariat for Social Tourism.Art. 10. El The Ministry of Social Welfare shall, by resolution, determine the jurisdictional location, for the purpose of linking it with the central administration of the organisms that review on an outside-level basis within its area, as well as the powers of the undersecretariats created in article 9 of this decree. Art. 11. This decree will be endorsed by the Ministers of Economics and Social Welfare. Art. 12. Contact, post, give to the National Directorate of the Official Register and archvese.
PERON.José B. Gelbard. José López Rega.