NATIONAL CONGRESS LEY N° 22.118 Scale system, categories and remuneration of your staff.
Bs. As., 10/12/1979
In use of the powers conferred by Article 5 of the Statute for the National Reorganization Process,
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED NATIONS ARTICLE 1 — (Article 13 of the Law No. 23.032 B.O. 14/12/1983) ARTICLE 2
- (Article 13 of the Law No. 23.032 B.O. 14/12/1983) Article 3
- (Article 13 of the Law No. 23.032 B.O. 14/12/1983) ARTICLE 4
- (Article 13 of the Law No. 23.032 B.O. 14/12/1983) ARTICLE 5o
- In accordance with Article 5 of Law No. 21.124, retired staff shall be relocated in accordance with the equivalencies of Article 4 of this Law. ARTICLE 6
— For the foreseeable purposes, the staff of the Congress of the Nation of categories 1 to 10, established in Article 1 of this Law, may access retirement in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 21.124, and must also compute to this effect, TEN (10) years of effective services in the same.
Exclude categories 1, 2 and 3 of the scope of Article 15 of Law No. 21.121 ARTICLE 7
- The contribution of the affiliates covered by this law shall be in force in the common system, as determined by Law No. 18.037 (T.O. 1976), increased at one point. ARTICLE 8
- (Article 13 of the Law No. 23.032 B.O. 14/12/1983) Article 9
-(Article 13 of the Law No. 23.032 B.O. 14/12/1983) ARTICLE 10.
- (Article 13 of the Law No. 23.032 B.O. 14/12/1983) ARTICLE 11.
— The wage provisions of this Act shall enter into force on 1 July 1979. The remuneration established in the same shall be increased by forty percent (40%) from 1 September 1979. ARTICLE 12. -
Staff whose current remuneration for any concept is higher than that for the application of the rules contained in this Act shall be paid until the difference is absorbed by subsequent increases for promotion, hierarchy or other wage changes. ARTICLE 13.
- Default all rules that are contrary to this law. ARTICLE 14.
- This law shall enter into force from the date of its promulgation. ARTICLE 15
. - Communicate, give to the National Bureau of the Official Register and archvese.