The Senate and Chamber of Deputies of the Argentine Nation assembled in Congress, etc. sanction with force of Law:ARTICLE 1 Authorize the National Executive Branch to enter into agreements, through the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security Secretariat with provincial and municipal governments, with the aim of establishing a reciprocal computing system for the payment of forecast benefits, including disability benefits and pensions for the death of the participant or beneficiary. ARTICLE 2 The agreements referred to in the preceding article may be concluded both in respect of regimes created at the date of entry into force of the present, and in the future. Prior to the signing of the agreement, those predictive regimes that are or are attached to the retirement reciprocity system established by Decree-Law 9.316/46 ratified by Act No. 12,921 and amendments shall denounce such accession. Article 3 The agreements authorized by article 1 shall be held in accordance with the following guidelines:
1. Intervening jurisdictions will not transfer contributions and contributions.
2. For the purpose of determining the right to forecast benefit, non-multaneous services will be computed reciprocally. The age and service requirements will result in the assessment of those established by the legislation of each intervening institution.
3. Each intervening jurisdiction, once the right to benefit has been accredited, shall calculate the corresponding payment by application of its own rules, which shall be proportional to the time actually accredited in its regime, depending on the minimum of years of required services.
4. Each intervening jurisdiction shall pay, directly to the beneficiary, the portion of its responsibility, in a bank institution chosen by him or the beneficiary.
5. The administrative act for which the benefit is granted shall be independently dictated by each agency and shall set the amount of the assets and the proportion of the benefit to be paid.ARTICLE 4 Health services and family allowances shall be met in accordance with the provisions of the common agreement. ARTICLE 5o Please inform the National Executive Branch of ratifying the agreements that, upon the date of entry into force of this Act, have been signed, with the scope set out in the present, with provincial or municipal governments. ARTICLE 6 Contact the national executive branch.
IN THE SESSION OF THE ARGENTINE CONGRESS, IN GOOD AIRES, ON 31 JULY OF THE YEAR DOS MIL DOS.
EDUARDO O. CHANGE. . JUAN J. MAQUEDA. . Juan Estrada. . Juan C. Oyarzún.