Law Authorizing The Establishment Of The "societe De Developpement Du Tourisme In D'andorre", From 13-7-92

Original Language Title: Llei autoritzant la constitució de la "Societe de developpement du tourisme en Andorre", de 13-7-92

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$20 per month, or Get a Day Pass for only USD$4.99.
Law authorizing the establishment of the "societe de developpement du tourisme in D'andorre" approved by the Hon. General Council in regular session, on 13 July 1992, since the House of Andorra in Paris has been moved to the new premises located in the AV. the Opera, no. 1. 26, in the heart of the shopping area of the town.

As for the obtaining of the transfer and subsequent lease of commercial premises was necessary to justify that they exercised a commercial activity which is necessary to preserve the value tenant of the property.

Since the Government agreed to achieve that aim by means of the creation of a company that has, by nature, the legal status of trader.

Seen that article 2, letter d), of the General Law of public finance, States that the creation of companies with the participation of the Government and parapublic entities must be approved by law, the General Council has approved the following law: Article only authorises the Government and the National Centre for Informatics of Andorra (CNIA) because they represent a limited liability company of French law , under the name of "Societe de developpement du tourisme in D'andorre, SARL with registered office in Paris, which will have to ensure the development of tourism in the Principality of Andorra, and be able to perform all types of industrial, commercial or financial operations suitable for the fulfillment of that goal. The company will have a capital of one hundred thousand French francs that will be signed and desembossats in the 99% by the Government and the remaining 1% by the CNIA. The Government and the CNIA are powers for the wording of the articles of Association, and for the performance of all necessary formalities for this purpose.

Casa de la Vall, 13 July 1992 Jordi Farràs Forné Syndic General

Related Laws