Law of urban properties leases since the General Council in its session on 2 and 3 September 1993, has approved the following: law of property title and urban leases common provisions chapter I. Ambit of the Law Article 1 this law regulates the legal contracts of lease of urban properties, both for housing, as well as those that are intended for the exercise of an activity of trade, industry, professional, of education, or of any other kind.
Article 2 Are excluded from the scope of this law: 1. The use of the houses by goalkeepers, keepers, security guards, workers and civil servants that the rank by reason of which develop or of the service they provide.
2. The contracts of lease of a property with home-housing, in which the main purpose of the contract is the agricultural exploitation, forest or terracing of the estate.
Second chapter. Characteristics of the arrendable Article 3 The urban estates for lease must be in accordance with the rules of urbanism and construction State and local.
Article 4 The urban estates for housing may not occur in the lease if they are not covered by a certificate of occupancy.
The number of people living in the property leased for permanent and can not be, under any circumstances or in any circumstance, greater than the maximum number foreseen in the certificate of occupancy.
Article 5 is considered to be the lease of property that is intended to a habitable building the main target of which is to serve as a permanent residence and usual tenant, your spouse, your children, or other family members who depend economically on him.
Article 6 is considered to be business premises lease that is intended to a habitable building the main target of which is to exercise an activity of industry, trade, warehouse for an industry or trade, professional, of education, or any other comparable.
Title II. Of the lease in general chapter. Of the lease Article 7 1. It is understood that there is a lease on an urban farm, when one of the parties is obliged to yield to the other the use and enjoyment of this property for a certain time and a certain price.
2. If it has not been set a term for the lease, but is this the intention of the Contracting Parties, the contract is understood to have done for years when there is a fixed annual income, for months if it's monthly and, in general, by the same time by which it pays the rent. If the term becomes as indefinite, is understood to have made for years, unless it is linked to another thing of the contract.
Second chapter. Of the contracted Article 8 1. It is called the lessor one who, being the owner of the estate or enjoying a sufficient title, is obliged to give its use in whole or in part.
2. It is called the lessee that which agrees to acquire the use of the estate, and is obliged to pay the rent.
3. The ability to be lessor and lessee is governed by the General rules of contract, and by the special provisions of this law.
Article 9 are considered sufficient qualifications to give an estate leasehold the usufructuary, emfiteuta, superficiari, and all other rights of a similar nature.
Article 10 1. Parents can give on lease the property of minor children for a period of no more than the one you are missing to reach the adult age.
2. the tutor or curator requires judicial authorization to lease the goods of the persons subject to guardianship. Governed, when it is the case, the same limitation set out in paragraph 1.
Article 11 in the case that the contract held in favour of more than one person, all the co-tenants enjoy the rights and have to comply with the obligations resulting from the lease. Reply all severally against the lessor of the payment of the income.
Third chapter. The form of the contract Article 12 The lease can be held in written or verbal form. In the event that has been held verbally, either party may URcompel.lir the other to formalize it in writing.
Article 13 When the lease of property are agreed for a period of more than three years, or the lease of business premises for a period exceeding five years, must be formalised in writing.
Article 14 If the estate leases with furniture or special facilities, has been added as an annex to the contract the corresponding inventory. It is assumed that the furniture or facilities are in good condition if it has not been stated otherwise.
The fourth chapter. Of the bond Article 15 1. The parties may agree on the provision of a guarantee that in no case may not be more than three monthly payments of rent. The amount you can update each year, at the same time that the income.
2. The deposit is intended to ensure that the tenant meets their obligations arrendatàries, and the damage that may be caused to the property leased.
3. The deposit is in the possession of the lessor, which is obliged to return it at the end of the contract, to receive the keys of the property leased, unless you have to apply to the purposes set out in paragraph 2.
Chapter five. The duration of the lease Article 16 The lease ends at the end of the term agreed upon, without requirement.
Article 17 1. If a lap over the period agreed upon, the tenant remains 15 more days to enjoy the property without the express opposition of the lessor, it is understood that there is correction of the tacit contract. When this law or the parties do not establish anything other, tacit is the correction for a period equal to the stipulated for the payment of the rent.
2. In the case of retraining, the constant tacit obligations had been engaged a third party to the security of the main contract, Covenant saved otherwise.
Article 18 1. Leases granted to hideaways, superficiaris, and others who have a similar law on the estate to go extinct with the death of the lessor if the tenant knows that circumstances at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
2. The rule of the preceding paragraph also applies to leases granted to buyers with retro Pact or owners of estates hipotecades.
3. If the lessee does not know that the lessor was under the conditions stated in the previous sections, the agreement cannot be terminated until the end of the period agreed.
Article 19 the lessee can unilaterally give up the lease before you decide whether the deadline agreed upon but, in this case, you must indemnify the lessor with an amount equivalent to a monthly income in effect for each year left to meet.
Chapter six. Of income Article 20 the parties in the contract freely agreed upon income.
Article 21 1. The rent is paid in the manner agreed. In the absence of agreement will pay for months, and within the first five days of each one of them.
2. The address for payment is the lessor, unless you have designated another, or that you have agreed to pay for any other procedure that proves reliable in the effective fulfilment of this obligation.
3. The lessor is obliged, in all cases, to deliver the corresponding receipt.
Article 22 during the term of the contract, and in the case that has not been agreed no other system update, the lessor and the lessee may update the income tax at the end of each year of the contract, according to the percent change that experience the general retail price index to the consumption.
Article 23 1. Besides the rent, the tenant is obliged to pay the expenses that originate services and complementary provisions that exist in the building and that can be used. Have this consideration are derived from the use of the common elements of the building, the Porter service, and supplies of water, electricity, heating, air conditioning, telephone and other similar.
2. To make the payment, the lessor must justify to the lessee the amount that corresponds to pay for these services and supplies. To determine the individual cost of each service, if the estates that enjoy it are more than one, the total cost is distributed between them depending on the surface area of each property, unless they are set at odds of participation for each apartment or premises, in which case they apply these.
3. Does not apply the provisions in the preceding paragraph when there are individual counters, in this case the tenant is charged depending on the consumption that indicates each counter.
4. it is valid the Covenant in which it agrees to pay a sum preufetera for all of the services, or for just a few.
5. the amount of the services is complementary to the income, but it is calculated for the purpose of eviction for non-payment.
Article 24 1. In the case of heating service agreed, or the hot water, you should specify in the contract: a) the period of the year, and the hours of the day you should pay yourself. If you do not note it is understood that the hot water is provided throughout the year, 24 hours a day, and the heating, between 1st November and 30th April , and from 6 to 24 hours.
b) the cost of the service for the first year, and the bases of the update for the following attending necessarily at the cost of the energy used and other factors that influence the cost.
2. If any of the services by the lessor is not provided, or is provided in a notoriously irregular or deficient, whatever the cause, even if it was by force majeure, the lessee does not have to satisfy the amount of the service during the time of the poor benefit. If the lack of provision of service was due to bereavement, fault or negligence of the lessor, the lessee shall have, in addition, entitled to receive compensation equal to 20% of the amount of the service. The right to receive the compensation does not exempt, in any case, the obligation to pay the rent.
Article 25 1. The realisation by the lessor of works to improve the thing leased, or on items and common services of the estate, Interior or exterior, gives you the right, unless there is an agreement otherwise, to raise the annual income in the sum that is to apply, the capital invested in the improvement, the type of legal interest rates at the time of the completion of the works increased by three points but the increase may not exceed 20% of the income.
2. In the case of several tenants of the same property, the cast is carried out in proportion to the surface, unless they are set at odds of participation for each apartment or premises, in which case they apply these.
3. If on the same farm there are houses and business premises, the increase in the income tax return does not apply to the latter when the improvements benefit only the occupants of the houses, and vice versa.
4. improvement works are considered to be all those that are not necessary to preserve the thing leased in use for the agreed use.
Chapter seven. Of the obligations of the Parties Article 26 the lessor is obliged to: 1. Deliver to the tenant the property the subject of the contract, so that you are able to use in the use to which it is intended.
2. Provide the renter sufficient information about the technical characteristics, the facilities and the services of the property or premises.
3. In the case of the lease of residential, deliver to the tenant a copy of the certificate of occupancy.
4. Check on the property leased, and in their facilities, the necessary repairs so you can continue the earmarking to the purpose for which it was leased. It excepts those repairs that require the wear due to use, or are the result of damage referred to in paragraph 10 of the article below, which are the responsibility of the tenant. Purely by way of example, it is considered to be repairs by the lessor which affect the structure of the building, the roof, the façade, the General facilities and items of common use.
The lessor is not yet required to carry out these repairs when the value is greater than 50 to 100 of the value of the property leased, not counting the value of solar energy.
5. Have signed and to maintain in force a policy of insurance that covers sufficiently the damages that may be caused to the lessee and third parties.
6. Keep to the lessee in the Pacific use and enjoyment of the thing leased, during all the time of the contract.
The lessor is not obliged to answer the simple disturbance of the fact that a third party could result in the use of the property leased, but the lessee has direct action against the disturbing.
7. Consent to the installation of antennas of radio and television, in the form provided for by the competent administrative body and in accordance with the regulations in force, and always in the way that less harm the aesthetics of the building.
8. pay the cost of the lease.
Article 27 the lessee is obliged to: 1. Pay the rent or the price of the lease and, where appropriate, the additional amounts, under the terms agreed and, in default of agreement, in the manner provided for in articles 21, 22 and 23 of this law.
2. Use the leased property and the facilities and services with the diligence of a good family man, devoting it to the use agreed and, in any case, that is of its nature and of the purpose for which it was built.
3rd. Place in the leased estate those repairs that are the result of wear due to normal or abnormal use of the estate, or of their facilities and services.
4. In the case of the lease of properties, give up on the common of the parish in which is located the property within 15 days following the signing of the contract.
5. Consent to the entry of the lessor in the leased estate, in order to inspect it.
6. Put up the necessary repairs in the leased estate, and on items and services. If the repair lasts more than 40 days, the lessee has the right that you decrease the income, during the time of repair, in proportion to the part of the estate that has seen private.
7. To inform the lessor any usurpation or harmful innovation to occur to the leased property.
8. Arrange an insurance policy that covers, at least, the risks of fire, explosion, leakage or water leaks and civil liability for damages.
9. To return the property to the end of the lease as received, saved the deterioration caused by the passage of time or because of inevitable. If the contract is not expressed what was the State of the property at the time of the lease, it is understood that he was in good condition, saved in the contrary.
While the return is not carried out, and as long as they have not been expressly agreed to in a different regime, the tenant is obliged to continue paying rents, updated where appropriate, for compensation for the illegal occupation.
10. To respond to the damage caused to the property leased, unless you test that has been caused without his fault, nor the people who live with him.
11. In the leasing of residential, inform the tenant and the communal authorities any changes that occur in the family or other people living in the property leased in the conventional manner and permanent.
Article 28 1. If the lessor or the lessee do not meet the obligations imposed in the previous articles, the part affected by the breach can request the termination of the contract and compensation for the damages it has caused the breach, or just this second, leaving the contract subsistent. Because the termination occurs, it is necessary that the breach affects an essential condition.
2. The lessee may, in any case, terminate the contract if the work that has to be made to the leased property is uninhabitable or counted for the activity that is carried out.
Article 29 When in the lease is included furniture or installations, it is understood that the duration of the lease is the same as that of the property.
Chapter seven. The suspension of the lease Article 30 When by order of the authority need to run works to prevent the estate keep busy, the lease contract is on hold for the long term that those, and also suspended the obligation of payment of the income. However, in this case the lessee can opt for termination of the contract, if you prefer, but you have to communicate it to the lessor, as later, within 30 days following the start of the suspension.
Chapter nine. The extinction and the resolution of the lease Article 31 1. The lease will be terminated due to the following causes: a) expiry of the period agreed.
b) loss or destruction of the property leased. It is understood that loss occurs when the property ceases to be used for the destination for which it was built, or when the value of the reconstruction is greater than 50% of its value venal, not counting the value of solar energy.
c) alienation of the property leased, provided that you have won the minimum duration period foreseen by this law, when it is the case, and without prejudice to the compensation to which it could give rise.
d) execution of mortgage, in the event that the lease has been held subsequent to the establishment of the mortgage on the property and without knowledge of the limiting.
e) termination of the usufruct, if the user had granted the lease and the lessee knew this circumstance.
f) Declaration of ruin of the property leased.
g) expropriation of the property.
2. The death of the tenant is not cause for termination of the contract until you reach the agreed, if the spouse, ancestors or descendants who have lived with the tenant in the House, preferring to continue the lease for the period mentioned.
3. The buyer with retro Pact may not use of the Faculty of evicting the tenant until you have passed the deadline to exercise pre-emption.
Article 32 Ultra those included in the previous article, the lessor can give to resolved the tenancy and order eviction of the tenant, for the following reasons: 1. The non-payment of rent, their increments, and the supplementary amounts equivalent to it for services or supplies.
This cause does not operate when what there has been is not lack of payment, but lack of payment to the lessor.
2A. The sub-lease, or transfer of all or part of the property leased, without permission of the lessor.
3A. The change of destination agreed.
4A. The breach by the lessee of the essential conditions of the contract or which have been agreed with major character.
5a. The lessee, or the people who enter in the farm, there is cause for damages for bereavement or recklessly, or carried out, without the consent of the lessor, which modify the configuration of the property leased, or the common elements of the building, or that weaken the nature or resistance of the materials used in the construction.
6th. That the lessee, or the people who live there, carry out activities that are notoriously immoral, dangerous, uncomfortable or unhealthy on the inside of the property leased or in the common elements.
It is understood that noticeable discomfort occurs when the lessee, with the activity carried out in the leased property or the way they behave in public or private, peaceful co-existence of the guests who disrupts other property.
7A. The authorization of demolition of the estate granted by the competent authority.
8. The use of the property in accordance with the target agreed for more than six months in the course of a year.
Article 33 In the properties that are in cubic or installation is horizontal property plots because of resolution, in addition to those included in the previous article, the breach by the lessee or by the people who live of the prohibitions contained in the regulation or the statutes of the joint ownership.
Article 34 the tenant can terminate the contract before the
the term agreed upon, without having to satisfy any compensation for any of the following reasons: 1. The breach by the lessor of the terms that have been agreed upon in the contract of lease with essential character.
2A. The perturbations of fact or of law which the lessor make in the property leased.
3A. The lack of execution by the lessor of the repairs needed to be in charge.
4A. The lack of benefit to the lessor of the services that are specified in the contract.
5a. If the occupant of another local or of the building carries out immoral activities, uncomfortable, dangerous or unhealthy that affect them in any way.
Tenth chapter. The sub-lease Article 35 1. There is u-lease when the tenant gives to a third party, the use of the property leased by certain time and a certain price.
2. The sub-lease necessarily requires the written permission of the lessor.
Article 36 Between sub-lessor and lessee under-governed the principle of freedom of covenants.
Article 37 The Sub-lessor cannot, in turn, sub-lease all or part of the property. The non-contract lease that celebrate the sub-lessee with a third is null.
Article 38 is applicable to the contract of lease under the regulations referred to in the contract of lease, replacing the terms "lessor" and "tenant" to "sub-lessor" and "sub-tenant".
Title III. Of the lease of properties chapter. Of the lease of property for permanent residence, and Article 39 Will cover in this chapter, the leases of the properties referred to in article 5 of this law.
Article 40 the fact that the tenant or his spouse exercise inside the House, with permission of the lessor, a profession or public function, does not lose the status of lease of property for habitual residence and permanent, as long as it effectively.
Article 41 of the rules of this chapter are only applicable to Andorran nationals and legally resident foreigners who are tenants in Andorra.
Article 42 of the rules of the present chapter does not apply to regulated leases in the second and third chapters of this title.
Article 43 1. The period of duration of the lease of dwellings for permanent residence and cannot be less than three years, unless the tenant is an alien with a temporary residence permit under this term, in which case the maximum period is the duration of the residence permit. The period is counted from the date of conclusion of the contract, or of the availability of the property, if it is later.
2. Leases for which it has become a term of less than three years, or those for which hasn't been set no deadline are considered to be made for a period of three years.
3. Over the period of validity, the contract is extended tacitly for periods of a year, saved a part does not notify the other of its desire to give it to resolved with a minimum of three months to the end of the term or of any of the extensions.
Article 44 in the event of annulment of marriage, separation or divorce of the tenant, the spouse acquired by Ministry of law the use of the property, or subroga in the lease, if you so choose to the competent judicial body.
Article 45 1. In the event of death of the tenant, you can replace it in the contract, for the missing part of the agreed period, the spouse of the lessee who lives at the time of the death; the descendants and ancestors that there is convisquessin, where necessary, in the latter case, that coexistence has been produced with a minimum of one year to the date of death.
2. When there are several beneficiaries of the right of subrogation, can only exercise it one among them. A lack of agreement between the interested parties, follow the order indicated in the preceding paragraph, preferably, within each group, in the proximity of degree. The cases of equality are resolved in favor of you have older dependent family members.
3. The subrogation, to be valid, must report to the lessor within 60 days following the date of death of the tenant. In the notification it must state the personal circumstances of the subrogat.
Article 46 1. The rent is agreed freely between the lessor and the lessee.
2. The update of the income, if they agreed, cannot practice more than once each year of the contract, and is based on the variation you've experienced the general retail price index to the consumption during the previous calendar year and taking as a basis the income that is paid at the time that the right to review. Any other income that review system agreed upon by the parties is null.
3. The right of review of the rent in the event of carrying out improvement work referred to in article 25, which is exercitable when the deadline has elapsed legal minimum duration of the lease.
Article 47 1. If the tenant, your spouse or one of the family members who live there suffers from a capital loss, is authorized by the Ministry of law, to carry out the works that are essential to adapt the House to that condition.
2. At the end of the lease, and in respect of those works that do not constitute improvements of the property, the tenant is obliged to restore the property to its previous state, if requested to do so the lessor.
Article 48 the covenants that modify to the detriment of the lessee the rules of the present chapter is null and have not made.
Article 49 the rules that collect the title II of this law for the lease are applicable to leases referred to in the present chapter in everything that you do not versus offline.
Second chapter. Of the lease of dwellings that do not serve as usual and permanent residence Article 50 leases of dwellings that do not serve as usual and permanent residence are governed by the rules set out in title II of this law for contracts of lease of urban properties in general.
Third chapter. Of the lease for vacation and tourist Article 51 are considered leases for tourist holidays or in which contracts give the use of an apartment with furniture for no more than a month. If, as a result of extensions or renewals of the lease extends for a period exceeding one month, the lease will lose their consideration of tourist or holiday.
Article 52 leases for vacation and tourist are governed by the same rules applicable to hotels, apartments and pensions. The lessor may
evict the tenant using the same systems that are used for those.
Title IV. Of the lease of premises for business Article 53 Is comprised in this title the leases referred to in article 6 of this law.
Article 54 In the lease of premises for business governs the principle of freedom of covenants, unless this Act provides otherwise.
Article 55 1. The period of duration of the contract of lease of premises for business is the one that will suit you the parts, but cannot agree to terms of less than five years.
2. Are understood by a period of five years the leases for which it has become a lower duration, or those for which hasn't been set no deadline.
3. Over the period of validity, the contract is extended tacitly for periods of a year, saved a part does not notify the other of its desire to give it to resolved with a minimum of six months to the end of the term or of any of the extensions.
Article 56 the rent is agreed freely between the lessor and the lessee. The update of the income is subject to the same limitations that establishes, for the lease of properties, paragraph 2 of article 46.
Article 57 the lessee can unilaterally give up the lease, by means of a notice of two months for each year or fraction you want for the end of the contract, with a minimum of six months. In addition, you will have to indemnify the lessor with an amount equivalent to two months rent for each year I get to meet.
Article 58 the regulations provided for in this title does not apply in the following cases: 1. If the object of the contract is not only local, but also the industry or the business you are established, when they give heritage unit with life of its own and can be exploited immediately, only pending administrative formalities.
2. If the object of the contract is the operation of the business for one or more seasons.
Article 59 the transfer of the place of business requires the consent of the lessor, and is governed by that stipulate the parties.
Article 60 1. During the agreed duration of the lease of premises for business can replace it the heir or heirs of the business, provided that the business is in the death of the owner. But this principle ends in becoming extinct the expiry of the lease term.
2. If the heirs are more than one, can get OK to the subrogation takes place solely in favour of one of them, as long as they notify the lessor in writing within 60 days of the date of the death. If you do not do so, all the heirs are subroguen in the lease and, in case you die of them, are still on the lease as to subrogats the other. All are bound severally to the fulfilment of the obligations of the lessee and to pay the rent.
Article 61 the rules that collect the title II of this law for the lease are applicable to leases referred to the present title in everything that you do not versus offline.
Title v. Leases of mixed residential and business for Article 62 to the contracts of lease of urban properties with the purpose of being applied at the same time in house and business premises are governed by the rules applicable to that which constitutes the essential object.
Additional provision to the effects of this law, the person together with extramatrimonialment with the lessee, who is steadily martially equipararà the spouse.
Transitional provisions First the provisions of the present law is to apply to contracts held since their entry into force. However, the provisions of article 46.2 and 56 concerning the update of the income, are applicable immediately.
Second, the law will establish a criminal summary procedure and urgent to solve without delay the actions that the trainers in order to solve the arrendatícies relationships in homes or business premises.
Provisionally, while not been enacted the law referred to in the previous section, and from the moment you enter in the new organization of the administration of Justice provided for by the Law of Justice, all claims that have the objective of the resolution of contracts of lease of residential premises or for business will be substanciaran by the following summary procedure : 1. Are legitimate part to exercise the action those who have the title of real estate owners, hideaways or any other concept that give them the right to enjoy it, and their cause-havents.
2. Demand can go: a) against the tenants b) Against administrators, managers, doormen, security guards or other people that the lessor has been set within their estates.
3. On demand the actor has to state his name and address, the name and address of the respondent, the facts and the foundations of law that bases its claim and the specific request that address to the Court.
4. Presentation of the demand, with as many copies as defendants, the Mayor directed the parties to verbal judgment, pointing to the day and time, that you may not alter if not for exceptional reasons. In the citation you will note that, in the event of the trial, the respondent must answer the demand.
The date of the judgment shall indicate within 13 days of the filing of the demand, and must always mitjar 5 days, at least, between the citation of the respondent and the trial.
5. If the appointed day for the trial did not appear the actor, it will be dismissed from the lawsuit, condemning him in all the costs of the trial, and that indemnitzi to the respondent who had appeared the damage that would have resulted. If you do not appear the respondent, the trial will continue on URrebel.lia, without going to cite.
6. In the event of the trial, the parties will be to turn your claims, then the judge will decide on the admission of the evidence proposed, and will be joined to the aunt the documents that accompany in that time.
7. If you accept evidence that was not practicable in the same Act, the deadline for them may not exceed in any case of fourteen days from the date of the trial. The Mayor may also arrange ex officio the practice of the evidence as it deems appropriate.
8. Set the tests or run out the deadline for doing so, the Mayor gives the parties a period of 7 days, because present conclusions.
9. Presented the findings, the Mayor gives judgment in the non-extendable term of ten days. In the event of the
notification warned the parties of the right to appeal in appeal and the deadline for doing so.
10. The sentence will impose the costs to the respondent, if it has given rise to the claim, or the actor otherwise.
11. Against the judgment of the first instance you can lodge an appeal appeal, presented directly in front of the Mayor, within eight days from the notification of the judgment. In the written appeal, the appealing has based its revocation claim motivadament.
12. The same Mayor gives the letter to the appeals for what it considers to be installed from within legui. maximum of seven days.
13. Engaged in the activities referred to in the previous section, the Mayor raised the aunt to the body competent to understand the appeal, in accordance with the General rules, and this, without any further formalities, render Judgment within fifteen days of receiving it.
Against this ruling cannot be lodged any other resource.
14. All exceptions and incidents that arise during the procedure in the first or second instance should be resolved in the sentence.
15. you may not admit the appeal that stands the lessee, if not proves to be aware of payment of income or have legally consigned its amount. The lessee is obliged to pay or consignment of the incomes that are winning for the substantiation of the resource. Failure to comply with this obligation leads to expiry of that would have brought as long as required by the judge or court that know, does not comply with this obligation in the maximum period of five days.
16. When the resolution of the lease for non-payment of rent or equivalent amounts, are taken into account, in addition, the following rules: a) the eviction can be enervat to the lessee by the consignment of adeutades income during the period between the citation and the date fixed for the holding of the verbal trial.
b) does not occur this enervació when I had produced another in the twelve months immediately prior.
c) if the respondent is in URrebel.lia, it will be sufficient that the judgment is notified through publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
17. The sentence to be handed down in the cases held by the termination of the lease, it will be executed by the Mayor who has known of the dispute in the first instance, and in the following form: a) whenever the firm judgment that condemns the eviction, and received the aunt in the Batllia in the event of an appeal, it shall proceed with the execution at the request of the actor , ordering the mayor who apercebeixi the defendant of eviction in the case that you do not desallotgi the property within 15 days.
b) Providence by ordering the execution of the sentence and the release, when appropriate, are notified to the defendant in the same terms in which he would have made the quote, if it is found in the Principality. Otherwise notified by means of the publication in the Official Gazette, with the same effect as if it had been notified personally.
c) after the deadline pointed out without that the tenant has vacated the property, we proceed with the release, without an extension of any sort, and spending for this.
d) appeals that may be lodged in the period of execution will not allow that this is carried out.
e) executing the launch, will hold up and will be on deposit the goods more easily accomplishable that they are, in sufficient quantity to cover the costs of the trial and of the further steps that are in the position of the respondent.
f) will also be retained and will surge at the time of launch, if you ask for the actor, the necessary assets to cover the amount of the income or rent that is adeutant the respondent and the damage that had been caused to the property. This embargo will be null in its own right if within a period that is indicated in the same Act does not present the actor the corresponding demand and request the approval of the embargo.
Third procedural specialties established by this law shall apply to litigation that started from the moment they enter into operation the new organization of the administration of Justice provided for by the law of Justice.
Fourth 1. The Government has to determine substantive procedural rules and regulations that govern for the obtaining of the certificate of occupancy referred to this law. This Regulations discriminate farms depending on the date of construction, and establishes deadlines that come with the owners to obtain the certificate of occupancy, being able to establish also a time discriminated against on the basis of the date of construction. In any case, the certificate of occupancy has a validity of five years.
2. While this legislation has not been enacted, are on hold the obligations relating to the procurement and delivery of the certificate of occupancy.
Fifth, the Government should take the necessary provisions to ensure that a high school or public entity or company determine and publish regularly a general index of consumer prices of the Principality of Andorra.
While it is not published on that index, the Government, according to the index of the neighbouring countries and other economic parameters that it considers significant, should determine periodically, by Decree, an indicator that fulfills the functions of that, for the purposes provided for by the present law.
Repealing provision abolishes all the previous provisions that contravene the provisions of the present law.
Final provision this law shall enter into force 15 days of its publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Casa de la Vall, 3 September 1993 Jordi Farràs Forné Syndic General Us the co-princes the sancionem and promulguem and let's get the publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Joan Martí Alanís François Mitterrand and President of the French Republic and the Bishop of Urgell Co-prince of Andorra Co-prince of Andorra