Law of the public function since the General Council in its session of 15 December 2000 approved the following: law on the public function preamble the Government of Andorra, in the process of institutional development of the State designed by the Constitution, has taken over, among other commitments, to deepen in the modernization of the public sector in order to provide a modern public administration , professional and efficient than developing services with quality, convey confidence in the development of their activity.
To this end, the Government is set to values that should preside over the administrative action: the orientation to the public service, and results; the development of administrative action with professional criteria; clarity in the roles, the management systems and procedures; the commitment to the goals of the Administration; the clear, timely and sufficient communication, and teamwork. The values that have to frame all the processes of modernisation that will carry out.
But, without a doubt, the transformation of the administrative activity will not be achieved without the involvement of its human resources. For this reason, the Government considers that the Administration has people who are motivated to develop their professional life in public and tasks with the ability to adapt to the permanent organizational changes continued the implementation of the aims of the State and the new times demand. It is that they are professionals who use it as a framework for action the fairness and efficiency and who enjoy the respect of the citizens.
The design of new systems of human resources management, together with an equitable remuneration policy in which prevail organizatives responsibilities that are developed, are necessary elements to motivate civil servants and involve them in the projects of modernization.
So far, the situation has been dominated by a dispersal of staff rules, in most cases prior to the Constitution, which confirms the need to provide it with a law that, adapted to the new times and recipient of our social reality and of State, regulates in an integrated manner the regime of the public function.
The law has qualified range when it refers to access to the public service and its requirements, collected as a fundamental right in article 25 of the Constitution, which must be regulated by law in accordance with article 40 of the same Fundamental Policy. However, the character of law, with the restrictions that are derived from articles 57.3 and 60.2 KB's own Constitution, can only preach of chapter II of title II of the Act (the system of provision of spaces) and the first additional provision (integration of officials and of the contract), being these the only aspects of the law that affect this fundamental right While the remaining regulation cannot be constrenyida by these restrictions.
The law deals with the regime of the public function of the general administration, but with the intention to develop a on the subject, are included in the scope of the law on the administration of Justice and the common, which is why we dedicate a few specific titles: titles that inform the principles to follow and provide general guidelines for the effectiveness of the overall management of human resources of our public administration.
In the field above, the law faces public function scheme regulation using assumptions, on the one hand, the statutory nature of the legal relationship of employment of its civil servants, and, on the other hand, incorporating your own system of articulated credit, advanced administration and that, in addition, supports the values already set forth. Both conditions lead to recognize, as guiding principles of the public function, efficiency, professionalism, neutrality and fairness.
The above principles are found in the various titles and chapters of the law, by recognizing the stability of civil servants depend on their performance; the regulation of the matter is carried out through the following structures: a system of entry and promotion objective; a classification system adapted to the organisation and flexible enough to adapt to functional or organisational criteria and process criteria that, at the same time, facilitates the professional development; a remuneration system ordered and equitable; and a system of evaluation of the performance related to the goals of the administration.
The Government, in addition to incorporating the law the various human resources management systems, with the nature and scope exposed, to pronounce definitively on other aspects that, due to its importance, are detailed briefly.
First of all clarifies the various employment regulations they have to exist in the administration. From now on, officials will be those who occupy permanent functions. The agents of the administration of indefinite pal·liaran the possible lack of professionals in certain places reserved for civil servants. The agents of the administration of a possible temporary activities attended to lend and, finally, the type of personnel of special relationship will be assigned to whom, to technical and political confidence, attend one of the high-ranking officials.
Following the criteria of the previous paragraph, are incorporated into the public service professionals, to provide permanent functions of the Administration, there was a contractual relationship. Is integrated into the law a reality and overcoming the fair answer to the uncertainty that held the contract.
As important, the law also clarifies the scope of the public function, namely, the delimitation, within the Administration, the professional functions and political functions. The law, for this purpose, describes the figure of the director, while maintaining the high degree of confidence that must have with the Government, such as the position of hierarchical rank higher in the organizational structure and, therefore, reserved for civil servants.
Recognises the great importance of the matter of public function. For this reason, because of its horizontal nature, incorporated into the structure, as a body competent in the management of the public function, a Secretary of State. The human resources policy, of course, defines the Government, but the execution of this policy, which transcends to all directions, should be developed, for all
the general administration, harmonically, which requires an administrative body with sufficient range.
Finally, it should be noted that the law, while ensuring stability in the work, it does so without prejudice to condition it, on the one hand, the individual performance of the civil servant evaluated by means of a system that the same standard regulates and, on the other, to the organizational dimension necessary for the fulfillment of public objectives. Both circumstances make it possible to reconcile the interest of civil servants as the worker and the public interest, which of course is subject to the general administration.
Title i. General provisions chapter i. purpose and scope of the Law Article 1 object and range of Act 1. This law is intended to establish in the public administration system of the public function, understanding as such, the relationship of employment with his staff and the human resources management systems that ensure, with efficiency and quality, the provision of public services to citizens.
2. the provisions of chapter II of title II of this law, which regulate the system of provision of parking places and the first additional provision, which establishes the integration of officials and of the contract, they have the rank of law. The rest of the precepts of this law have the rank of ordinary law, without the limitations of articles 57.3 and 60.2 KB of the Constitution.
Article 2 Principles the Government should serve the general interest objectively in accordance with the values that inspire the present law and recognized as early regulators of their public function and, therefore, required on the behaviour of the Administration and its staff, efficiency, professionalism, neutrality and fairness.
Article 3 scope of the law 1. The scope of the law limited to public administration; does not apply, therefore, to the institutions and/or following charges: a) General Council.
b) members of the High Council of Justice and members of the judicial career, the Batllia, Tribunal de Corts, Superior Court of Justice and the public prosecutor.
c) Magistrates of the Constitutional Court.
2. Likewise, within the public administration of the Principality, the law is not applicable to the organizations and the bodies of administrative management the following: a) general Secretary of the Government, Secretaries of State, the head of the Cabinet of the head of Government and the ambassadors of the Principality of Andorra.
b) Auditor general, that regulates the provisions of the general law on public finance and the regulations that develop.
c) Secretaries General of Commons.
parapublic institutions and Agencies of Government-dependent) and the common, the workers of which are regulated by the provisions of its own legislation.
Chapter II. Employment relations in the public administration Article 4 types of employment 1. The staff of the public administration is classified into: Personal Management Agents Officials of special relationship the legal staff of statutory, contractual nature and special relationship, respectively.
2. Civil servants are subject to a statutory working relationship, regulated by administrative law, which is defined by this law and the regulations that develop it.
3. The agents of the administration are subject to a contractual relationship which may be temporary or indefinite, and regulates for the particularities which, in each case, are set in this law and in the rules that develop, and the working regulations.
4. The special relationship is regulated by the particularities that are established in this law and in the rules that develop, and by the rules governing the particular relationship.
Article 5 the officials who Are civil servants, they have the Andorran nationality and after being appointed by the Government, are linked to the public administration by a relationship of employment of a stable, subject to administrative law.
Civil servants have permanent activities of the public administration and can only be separated from active service for the reasons and under the conditions established in the present law.
Article 6 Agents of the administration of the Administration agent is considered indefinite indefinite public administration staff to be hired to perform functions of permanent character of the Administration if there is civil servants to occupy the place of work concerned.
The working relationship of the agent of the Administration should be formalized by a contract that is governed by labour legislation and the particularities that are established in this law and in the rules that develop.
Article 7 the Administration Agents of possible character are considered agents of the administration of a possible those who temporarily are linked with the public administration.
Article 8 special relationship personnel is personal special relationship that offered, with confidence, advisory services or assistance to the head of Government, Ministers, the president of the High Council of Justice and the consuls; his appointment corresponds directly to these authorities; These people can be destituïdes at any time, and in any case are constant when also do it the holder of the Office that appointed him.
Chapter III. Competent bodies in the scheme of the public function Article 9 Government the Government directs the human resources policy and exercises the Executive and regulatory regime of the public function.
In the area of general administration, the Secretary of State of public function is the body responsible for the application of this law, its regulations and the impulsion of the applicable management systems in the public service.
Article 10 the Government organs of the administration of Justice, The governing bodies of the administration of justice are responsible for applying the contents of this law in all matters that affect.
Article 11 governing bodies of common governing bodies of each common are responsible for applying the contents of this law in all matters that affect.
Article 12 Advisory Committee In the area of general administration the Government has to create the Advisory Committee as a collegial consultation and participation on public function.
It is up to the Commission to issue mandatory reporting, but not binding, on bills or regulations related to the public and, on the initiative of the Government, report on issues related to the public function
that may be consulted. The Commission, at its initiative, may recommend to the Government the adoption of measures aimed at improving the functioning of the Administration, working conditions, and any other that promotes administrative efficiency and social consideration of the staff.
The Commission is made up of the head of the State Secretariat of public function, that of the Board; three members of the Administration, one for each functional group, appointed by the Government, and three representing the staff, designated by the associations or organizations of civil servants.
Corresponds to the Government to approve the rules for organisation and operation.
Article 13 registration of the public function 1. The registry of the public function of the general administration, dependent on the Secretariat of State for public service, sign up for the jobs, officials, agents of the Administration and staff of special relationship.
At the same time, by regulation determine the data that must be recorded in the register of the public function, which must refer exclusively to administrative life.
2. The Administration of Justice and public administrations of Commons have set their own record.
Title II. The regime of the public function in the general administration chapter i. classification system of the public function Section first. General principles of the system Article 14 characteristics of grading system The classification system is an instrument of rationalisation and organisation of the work and of the provision of services of the civil service.
The organizational classification system is designed to adapt to the objectives that the general administration set at all times, in order to provide the best response in the management of public services.
The system identifies the scope of the provision of the civil servants and the rights, linked to the sites, which have their owners.
Article 15 classification system Elements Are elements that make up the ranking system are the following: a) Bodies, which are integrated by the corresponding jobs, according to the organizational nature of the provision, and by officials who occupy the seats.
b) functional groups, or segments of homogeneous organisational content, which grouped the jobs by reason of the function that is being developed in accordance with criteria of organizational assessment.
c) Professional Occupations type, or grouping of jobs with similar functions, which allow you to identify, through the site that integrates, intensities of different responsibility within a same content.
d) workplace, or professional employment, which defines the organizational content of the provision of services of the personnel of the general administration.
e) budgeted Square, or number of jobs of a certain work place outcomes listed.
f) level or position that is assigned to a job in the system of classification, according to your organizational content.
Second section. Bodies, groups and levels of the system Article 16 bodies in the field of public administration have the following bodies: 1. general: the general Body Body incorporates all the functions of administrative management and technique is not reserved to special bodies.
2. Special Bodies: The special bodies incorporate specific functions according to the organizational nature of the provision may not be exercised by the general body. The following are special bodies that already exist: policemen, customs, education, prevention and fire extinguishing and rescue, police, penitentiary.
Special bodies to be created regardless of the existing ones have to be by law, which will determine the creation, the name and the Mission of the body.
Article 17 integration of civil servants in the civil servants Corps are integrated into the general or special bodies according to the nature of their provision; This integration involves the use of a corresponding work site.
The working conditions of civil servants in one of the special bodies are regulated by this law and the regulations that develop, and to the characteristics that set the specific regulations in question.
Article 18 functional groups, professional occupations and classification levels 1. The professional classification system includes the following groups: a) Group b) Group B c) Group C 2. Both the general body and special bodies, all jobs are assigned a classification level and must be placed in a functional group in a professional occupation types. Every job can have one or more parking spaces valued.
3. jobs are classified into 15 levels to the body, and in three levels, at least, and a maximum of eight levels, for special bodies;
According to their organisational structures.
The mapping of the level for a particular job, for the body and for special bodies, depends on your organizational content, measured in terms of three factors and eight items, in accordance with the evaluation system established in the general administration, which are as follows: The competition, which includes the technical competence, managerial competence and human interaction.
The solution of problems, including the frame of reference and the requirement of the problems.
Responsibility, which includes the freedom to act, the magnitude and impact.
In special bodies, the mapping of the level integrates, in addition, a specific premium, measured in terms of the circumstances of the following work: successive and constant Job shift: a workplace for part of an official, in different times periods; can include holidays and day night. When the regime shifts include the night session, the allocation of specific complement to turn involves non-receipt of additional compensation for nocturnality, in accordance with the established by the regulation of compensation systems.
Special contingency: When the place of special bodies or their nature determines that the official, due to the provision of the service, is exposed to special circumstances that may involve harm to his person;
It is measured with the following parameters: personal Risk: risk that the special body is subject in the exercise of its functions.
Port of weapon: refers to the possible use of the weapon by the personnel of the special body and the responsibility in its custody and its handling.
Repressive function: refers to the nature of the body that requires the application of a repressor function in the face of crime.
Article 19 in the group to integrate the jobs of director whose main functions the direct, plan and organize the work of the departments, defining, or contributing in the determination of the General guidelines and in the development of the major objectives of the Organization, and that is the technical support of the Minister and the Secretary of State which depends on organically. These sites are part of the general body.
Also included in this group places of work of the general body of special bodies, although not be places of special activities director, technical level and/or remote control.
Article 20 Group B the Group B includes all places of work of the general body and the special bodies that need to have specialized knowledge and skills, or develop complex technical functions, either by its purely specialized, either because their purposes are fulfilled by the team management and resources that they have to solve complex problems and a variety , from a tactical plan or tactical/operational.
Article 21 group C The Group C includes, on the one hand, the jobs of general body and special bodies that carry out their work in a technical field, and they need to have knowledge and skills that can be acquired through a specific academic training and/or experience; and on the other hand, sites that carry out their work in an area tecnicoadministratiu, administrative or trades.
In general, these jobs can be in charge of functional processes and groups of people; their results are targeted towards the technical plan and/or operational.
Article 22 functional Manual of professional occupations professional occupations In functional Manual types type of the general administration identifies and describes the professional occupations type, the jobs that are integrated and the mission, the purposes and the requirements needed for their performance.
The third section. Job classification process Article 23 authority to classify jobs The State Secretariat of public service is the body responsible for classifying jobs in the general administration.
To this end, the directive mentioned, once analyzed the job description, assign the level of classification or modify an existing assignment, and then proceed to the registration in the register of the public function.
A job may only have one level of classification assigned.
Article 24 procedure for the classification of The functional Manual of professional occupations type establishes the procedure to be followed for the classification and, if this is the case, the review of the work and the powers that this process must have people who have to participate.
Chapter II. The system of provision of first section. Selection system for the provision of places of general Administration officials Article 25 general principles of the system of selecting the provision of parking places is a process that aims to incorporate in the general administration are ideal candidates, through the application of a selection procedure objective and appropriate to the requirements of the work place.
The provision of parking spaces is based on the principle of merit, as a guarantee of a fair and objective assessment so that the people are well prepared for the performance of a job are the access.
In the process of provision of parking places should guarantee, at the same time, the principles of publicity, equality and competition, and no candidate can not be excluded for reasons other than those expressly provided for in the present law.
Article 26 General requirements for the provision of a civil servant, you must meet the following general requirements: a) having the Andorran nationality.
b) Was of legal age.
c) Meet the conditions set out to occupy the vacant square or new creation.
d) not be disabled for the occupation of the square to criminal or administrative character resolutions.
The regulations for special bodies may establish specific conditions depending on the uniqueness of the work.
Article 27 criteria for provision of places in the human resource planning the process of provision of vacancies or newly created, with the exception of the director, who will govern in the following section, is included in the human resource planning that has to make the Secretary of State of public function, based on the needs submissions by directors of departments , and should bear in mind the following general rules: 1. Prior to the public announcement, the vacant or newly created need to be covered in accordance with the requests of re-entry of the staff with unpaid leave without reservation, as long as the vacant square or new creation is a work of the same level of classification to the square that the officer stopped at the time of the leave of absence , and who meet the requirements for the vacant square or new creation.
2. The provision of the vacant or newly created, once completed the procedure of the previous section, is carried out in two phases: a) internal promotion b) selective Procedure of income exceptionally the Government, at the proposal of the Secretary of State of public function and the corresponding Department, you may decide that the provision of certain vacant or new creation will take place only by means of selective procedure of entry.
3. In the planning of human resources, it is necessary to adopt the necessary measures to encourage people with disabilities to access the vacancies or new creation of civil servants, in accordance with the current regulations in the area of disabilities.
Article 28 internal promotion in general, before the announcement of entry aimed at candidates outside the general administration, it has to make the call to fill vacancies or newly created through internal promotion among officials.
The required requirements to candidates to the vacant or newly created are suited to the profile of the job in question.
Apart from the specific tests for each job, the
internal promotion must include the assessment of the following aspects: a) work experience in the squares occupied previously, of the corresponding jobs, with reports of the respective immediate bosses.
b) any training acquired in training courses that are of interest to the square that has to cover.
c) experience in the area of activity where it is attached PAREJO or start-ups, with report of immediate managers.
d) diversity of functions have been passed for functional mobility in the interest of the public service.
e) results of the performance evaluation, once incorporated in the general administration general management process and evenly.
Article 29 there will be candidates for internal promotion When the vacant or newly created are not covered by means of internal promotion for lack of concurrence of our own staff, not to existing civil servants with enough or because they do not meet the requirements to occupy them, these vacancies or newly created have been included in the calls for revenue.
Article 30 call Bases The selection process for the provision of vacancies or newly created, both in internal promotion as in external provision, requires the approval of the Secretary of State of public function and the publication of the corresponding call.
The bases of the call are the public document that includes all the requirements of the process of provision of one or more vacancies or newly created, informs you of the procedure that it will continue to cover it, and contains the basic information that you should know about the candidate that chooses to occupy the vacant square or new creation.
When it comes to external provisioning requests, the deadline for submission of requests in no case may be less than 15 working days, beginning on the day after publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra. In the internal promotion competitions, deadlines can be reduced to half and advertising should be guaranteed through the usual means that, to this end, has established the Office of State Public function.
When the type of the newly vacant square or advise, have published the foundations of the call or an excerpt of these rules in the media that allow the maximum diffusion.
Article 31 Technical Committee to organize the tests and evaluate the results to choose suitable candidates to fill vacancies or newly created, you have to set up a technical Committee of Selection.
The Technical Committee of Selection should be integrated, as a minimum, by two members of the Department concerned, designated by the director, and who occupy a post of a job classification level higher than the newly vacant square or cover, to ensure the technical evaluation of the requirements demanded of this nature, and two representatives of the Secretariat of State for public functions that Act , a, as Chairman, and the other, as the Secretary of the Technical Committee. Can designate members and substitutes, and participation in technical committees is mandatory, with the exception of the existence of circumstances of force majeure or when there is a reason for abstention, in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations.
When the knowledge or skills required for the proper employment of the circumstance square, or the appropriate application of selection techniques make this necessary, the Technical Committee of Selection may include external experts in the general administration.
Article 32 proposed appointment Completed the selection process, the Technical Committee of Selection should propose to the Government or candidates who have obtained the best overall grade of tests conducted in accordance with the rules of the call, because the named officer in training period for special bodies, except in the special body of teaching , and officer in the trial period for the general body and the special body of teaching.
In special bodies, when it is finished the training process, after the report of the director of the Department, the Technical Committee of Selection should propose to the Government the official or officials who have passed the period of training, because the named officer in the trial period.
The number of candidates does not exceed in any case of the vacant or newly created you have to cover.
Likewise, once covered all the vacancies the following candidates who have passed the selection process remain in reserve, in accordance with the established by the rules of selection, promotion and career.
The appointment as a civil servant in the period of training or official in the trial period you must register in the register of the public function.
Article 33 competent bodies for the management of the processes of provisioning the vacant or newly created The Office of State Public function is responsible for managing the selection process for the provision of the vacant or newly created the general administration. At the same time, is competent, to the proposal of the director of the Department concerned, to appoint the members of the Technical Committee of Selection in accordance with the requirements demanded in the vacant or newly created that must be covered.
Second section. Provision of places of the Working Group on Article 34 provision of the places of work of the director in the Group A, the places of work of the director are provided free by appointment, between officials of Andorran nationality who are holders of the squares of the jobs that are included in the Group A and Group B , of the classification system.
The directors are senior officials of the general administration officials, and have the functions that are attached to the current regulations, and also those that entrusting the Minister or Secretary of State.
When a director is appointed in a special body, has all the powers and the specific competences of the body, and also that in accordance with the current regulations are necessary for the proper development of its functions.
In any case, the designated officer for the position must have the experience and knowledge appropriate to the requirements of the work place.
Article 35 the appointment and dismissal of the staff member as the owners of the places of work of the director are appointed and
demolished freely by the Government, by means of Act, duly published in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra, on the proposal of the holder of the Ministry to which you are assigned the job. The appointment means the official place of origin until the time of his dismissal as director and the allocation of the additional liability premium referred to in article 63 of this law.
The director takes up the post by oath or promise the Member of the Government who has to rely on organically.
Once the termination has occurred, the officer returns to the place of origin and fails to perceive the premium referred to in the previous paragraph. If the officer has taken the place of the work place for a period exceeding five years, in addition to the remuneration of the work place who happens to occupy, assigned a wage premium that is called "recognition of the leadership". The amount and the update of this add-on is to establish regulations.
Article 36 allowance for other jobs within the group to The vacant or newly created group that are not places of work of the director, are covered by the procedure regulates in the first section of this chapter; and, if this is the case, in accordance with the regulations of the special bodies.
Chapter III. Appointment, dismissal and situations of officials first section. Appointment of officials Article 37 of the civil servant civil servant is acquired by successive compliance of the following requirements: a) Overcoming in the selection process.
b) Appointment conferred by the competent authority.
c) Acceptance by oath or promise of the obligations inherent in the work place, in front of the high position of those who have to rely on organically.
Article 38 trial period Completed the selection process and, if applicable, the learning process, the proposed candidates to fill vacancies or newly created, are appointed by the Government as civil servants in the trial period.
This period of twelve months duration for the revenue officials and, at most, six months for those who come from the turn of internal promotion.
During this period, the director of the Department where it is attached to the official, along with the Secretary of State of public function, must appreciate the ability, dedication, skills, adapting and competencies of civil servants in relation to the site.
If during the trial period the officer is not evaluated favorably or there is a justified reason for cessation, the Secretary of State of public function must be notified in writing to the person concerned the termination of their working relationship without further liability to liquidate the remuneration corresponding to the time worked.
In the case of civil servants who have accessed the vacant square or new creation through internal promotion, if you do not pass the trial period, or resignation to the new Plaza during this period, the officer returns to its previous square, and perceives, from its effective return, the remuneration corresponding to the square that until then, had been at time of booking.
During the time of reservation and in case of urgency, the vacant or newly created can be provided eventually in accordance with that established in article 7.
Article 39 definitive Appointment satisfactorily the trial period, the director of the Department where it is attached to the official, they must notify the Secretary of State of public function to notify the person concerned, because certifying the final character of the appointment for registration in the register of the public function, and for the publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Second section. Administrative situations of officials Article 40 types of situations Are civil servants can be found in any of the following: a administrative situations) active Service b) Leave c) suspension of Article 41 active Service Retirement) officials are in a situation of active service in the following cases: a) When provided service as civil servants in a square of a job classification system of the general administration.
b) during the holidays and the regulatory permits.
c) When they are in a situation of reform.
d) When they are in a situation of Commission services, in accordance with the provisions of article 54 of this law.
Civil servants can be declared in a situation of reform when, after the medical discharge, and in accordance with the reports of the organism in charge of the social security: a) the situation of disability prevents them from performing the functions of the position of the square that are owners, but are trained to exercise the functions of another place of work of the general administration.
b) the situation of disability, despite being able to exercise the functions of the position of the square that are owners, preventing them from carrying out the full work day.
The statement of the situation of the reform and the subsequent assignment of the staff member to the new place is up to the Government.
The officer in a situation of reform, you are guaranteed the maintenance of the fixed remuneration received prior to the Declaration of the status of the reform. To this end, the Government has to allocate the difference between that amount and the perceptions that assigned by the body responsible for social security.
Article 42 leave of absence 1. Civil servants are on a leave of absence when temporarily separated from active service by any of the circumstances set out in this article.
2. Officials must apply for leave with reservation: a) when they are appointed members of the Government, senior Consul and Consul minor or for the posts of Secretary general of Government, Secretaries of State, the head of the Cabinet of the head of Government, auditor general, director of an autonomous body or entity company, Ambassadors of the Principality of Andorra, Secretaries General of Commons or when the Government designated before international bodies or foreign Governments for the development of programs or projects of duration more than six months.
b) When access to a director general or have been elected directly to the appointment of charges which corresponds, to the constitutional attribution, to the General Council.
c) when they are appointed members of the High Council of Justice or
judges of the Constitutional Court.
d) When staff are appointed special relationship in the general administration, in the administration of Justice or in common.
e) when they are appointed to occupy a position of political nature.
For all the above, as long as the leave of absence the officer receives the reward assigned by the charge, and to perceive that it belonged to the place that occupied as a civil servant; Likewise, the Plaza is maintained until the cease because the object of the concession of the leave of absence. The reserved can be covered by an officer or an agent of the administration of indefinite or eventual, for the duration of the leave.
3. Civil servants are entitled to leave of absence without reserve when, voluntarily, request: a) For particular interest: This leave can be requested when you have paid at least five consecutive years of services in the general administration from the revenue, either from the re-entry from another leave of absence of the same nature; the granting of leave to particular interest is subject to the public interest, after the report of the director of the Department.
b) to restructuring plans: This leave can be requested when, because of the change of ownership of a service, a unit or a program, or to another public authority either to a private entity, the officer chooses or not to join this organization.
The maximum duration of the leave of absence without reserve is three years and re-entry to active duty may request before it is finished the period awarded.
If at the time of re-entry there is no vacant square or new creation of a job at the same level of classification which he left at the time of the absence, and don't want to be in a situation of reserve, the official may choose to: a) to present, for internal promotion, to a vacant square or new creation of a job classification level greater than the job that he left at the time of the absence.
b) apply for re-entry in a vacant square or new creation of a job lower classification level to the job he left at the time of the absence. In this case, the officer perceives the remuneration corresponding to the work place of the lower classification.
For cases of leave without reservation, during the period awarded the officer is not entitled to receive any remuneration as a civil servant.
4. effects of unpaid leave will be calculated based on the following dates: a) for cases of leave with reserve, from the date on which the staff member to take up the post in question.
b) for absence without reserve, as of the date indicated by the resolution that grants the leave of absence.
5. The Declaration of the leave of absence and resolutions about the re-entry of officials on leave of absence is approved by the Secretary of State of public function, after the report of the director of the Department.
Article 43 Re-entry in the active service of the civil servants on leave 1. Re-entry of civil servants in a leave of absence with reservation: a) within a period of three months from the date of removal from Office that led to the reservation with leave, the staff member must request the return to active duty. Within 30 calendar days following the application for re-entry, the officer can go back to active duty. If the reserved has been occupied by an officer or agent of the administration of indefinite or eventual, this has to cease for the reinstatement of the official owner of the place.
After three months without it has produced the application for reinstatement, or thirty days without being made effective this reinstatement, it is considered that the interested party waives a civil servant.
b) the time of absence with reserve will be counted as active service for all purposes.
2. Re-entry of civil servants on leave of absence without reserve: a) the staff member on leave of absence without reservation must apply for re-entry before the end of the time of the absence. If it does not, or if thirty days from the date of return to active duty are not included in the square that has been assigned, it is considered that the interested party renounces his status as a civil servant.
b) the time of absence for particular interest will not be counted to no effect.
c) the time of absence by restructuring plans will be counted as active service for all purposes.
Article 44 Suspension 1. The Declaration of suspension situation means, for the affected person, that during the period of suspension ends in their professional activity.
2. The situation of suspension can only be declared by one of the following reasons: a) suspension of functions in the place of origin and during the trial period, in the case of promotion of the staff member to another place a top-level job. During the period of suspension the officer perceives the remuneration of the work place to which it corresponds the square which happens to occupy for promotion.
b) Provisional Suspension of features in the case that the officer is involved in a disciplinary investigation process, in accordance with the provisions of article 76 of this law. The period of suspension for this cause cannot be more than three months. During the period of suspension the officer continues to receive the remuneration that corresponds to your site.
c) Suspension for the case that the officer is involved in a judicial procedure in which decreti deprivation of liberty or another measure determined by the impossibility of occupying the square. The situation is declared ex officio at the time when the Government becomes aware of the impossibility of use of the square to the deprivation of liberty of the official and during the duration of the impossibility of provision of the services.
d) suspension of features, of a maximum duration of six months, as a penalty for the Commission of a lack, in application of the disciplinary system established in this law and the regulations that develop it.
3. The Declaration of the State of suspension corresponds to the Secretary of State of public function.
Article 45 the official Retirement is in a situation of retirement when separates definitely from active service, in accordance with articles 48 and 49.
The third section. Loss of civil servant Article 46 Causes of loss of the status as a civil servant as a civil servant in the general administration is lost by any of the following reasons: a written Waiver of the official).
b) loss of Andorran nationality.
d) Dismissal in accordance with the provisions of the disciplinary regime of the present law.
e) sentenced to capital punishment or accessory that switching to exercise the functions corresponding to the place of work.
f) Waiver as a consequence of restructuring plans.
Article 47 Disclaimer is considered resignation the termination of the working relationship on the part of the official voluntarily, provided that it is processed in accordance with this law and the regulations that develop it.
The resignation must be made in writing, with a minimum of three months, the director of the Department, who must notify the Secretary of State of public function.
The resignation of civil servants do not disable for his reinstatement in the public function, which, however, can only take place through the participation, as any other applicant, in the entrance exams.
Article 48 Retirement 1. Retirement may be voluntary or compulsory to age. The compulsory retirement of civil servants is the 65-year-old.
2. The Government may establish voluntary retirement programs for the civil servants who are between 60 and 65 years old. In these programs will have to regulate the conditions and effects of application.
3. By means of the corresponding legislation has established different conditions for voluntary retirement as well as for the mandatory special bodies.
4. The accommodation, both for voluntary retirement as to compulsory retirement is perceived on the concepts of remuneration base salary, premium, premium site to improve personal, premium, premium age of antiquity and the engulfment by all bodies, and also on the specific premium for the special forces.
Article 49 Retirement for disability, work-related accident or prolonged illness the officer in a situation of disability, work-related accident or prolonged illness, you have 60 years and is not in a position to reintegrate into the general administration, goes to the situation of retired in accordance with the rules of the body responsible for social security.
Article 50 dismissal for disciplinary reasons officials can only be dismissed for the reasons set out in this Act and in accordance with the procedure that it is fixed.
When the firm resolution to solve the complaint for dismissal, in administrative or via Court, is favorable to the official, this you can choose between: a) rejoin to active duty, in the same square that occupied or to another identical conditions, if that is covered by another civil servant definitively.
In this case, is entitled to all the remuneration which would have corresponded over the period of separation of the square and the recognition of this period as a time of services provided in the general administration to all other effects.
b) Cease as a civil servant, with the right to charge, in addition to the foregone rewards register, a compensation that has to be fixed by the regulations, and which cannot be less than a monthly fee per year of service in the general administration. For the computation of time for the purpose of compensation will take into account the period between the date on which the dismissal took effect, and the date of the resolution which declares the inadmissibility.
The end to this situation prevents the officer to participate in selection processes of revenue.
Article 51 restructuring Plans 1. Corresponds to the Government to approve the restructuring plans that involve the cessation of civil servants because of change of ownership of a service, a unit or a program, or to another public authority either to a private entity.
2. the restructuring plans must provide: 2.1. That the affected officers, before its incorporation into the new entity, to be able to choose: a) To join the Organization, and to end, to resignation, their relationship as a civil servant.
b) to join the Organization and request to be declared on leave without reservation to restructuring plans.
c) for not joining the Organization and give end to resignation, their relationship as a civil servant.
Only in this case can be compensated under the terms established in the plans.
d) for not joining the Organization and request to be declared on leave without reservation to restructuring plans.
2.2. When the official chooses to join the new entity must regulate their working relationship in accordance with the regime that is applicable, while you have to respect the economic rights have been assigned by the level of the workplace to which it corresponds the square you are occupying, which we have to adapt to the current salary structure in the destination entity.
If the new entity separates the officer before three years since its incorporation, the indemnities that may correspond to them must be calculated taking into account, in addition to the periods of service in the new entity, all the time of service provided by civil servants in the administration.
The time of service provided by civil servants in the Administration will be counted as seniority for all purposes in the new entity.
The affected officers can make passive rights acquired or, if you have lost, they have to make up for the loss.
Chapter IV. Mobility of staff Article 52 the principle of mobility 1. The field of the provision of the official labour market, in the occupation of a corresponding work site, is that of all the general administration. For this reason, the official holder of a place can be assigned, for the benefit of the public interest, any of the functions pertaining to jobs that are integrated in the same professional occupation type of what square is the owner.
2. The principle of mobility is applicable to civil servants who provide services abroad; corresponds to the Government regulate the singular treatment that these services require.
3. When the general administration required to attend public services by means of mobility, mobility of civil servants is valued, in the scope of the provisions of article 28, as professional development, given that the officer acquires new responsibilities and capabilities.
Article 53 Relocation of civil servants
1. The relocation is the change of the official on the initiative of the general administration, to a another place of work. The change can affect a single official or a group of officials.
2. The individual relocation is mandatory when existing public service reasons, these cannot be dealt with through voluntary nomination of officials.
3. The collective relocation occurs to the adequacy of the number of civil servants to the services that you have to pay the general administration and may require a change in the occupation of the square of the place of work of more than one civil servant. To this effect, you should set up relocation plans through processes of allocation and distribution of staff for reasons of closing a service or for reasons of need of the service, from units where it ascertains the existence of surplus personnel to other units, current or new creation, which, in contrast, require more human resources.
In cases of closure of a mobility service is required. In other cases the plans should establish that mobility is voluntary initially among the civil servants of the holders of jobs affected by the relocation.
Exhausted phase of voluntary mobility, if you persist the relocation needs, we must proceed with the compulsory mobility.
4. To decide the compulsory relocation, if necessary, individual or collective, must be taken into account in this order: the proximity or remoteness of the domicile of officials with respect to the new place, the family and the age in the general administration.
5. The relocation of staff, individual or collective, should always be made in squares of equal or similar features, with the same level of classification, which will allow them to exercise the function given immediately or through an adaptation period not exceeding two months.
6. the collective relocation plans have to be approved by the Government, at the proposal of the Secretary of State of public function. The application of the individual relocation is the responsibility of the director of the Department, which must notify the Secretary of State of public function to score it in the register of the public function.
Article 54 of Commission services 1. For needs of the service and for a period not exceeding two years, the general administration can assign an official, provided that the card is OK, in a place other than that of which it is the owner. When this affiliation the person concerned perceives the remuneration of the work place to which it corresponds the square which happens to occupy, except if this site has assigned a lower remuneration.
If the maximum term of the Commission services should be extended, this extension can be made effective only once, for a period not exceeding one year and with the acceptance of the official concerned.
2. You can authorize as Commission services, with the prior consent of the interested parties, the secondment of staff, for a certain time, in other public administrations, both national and foreign, for development or learning of functions of public interest.
The temporary assignment may be requested either by the staff member concerned or to the Administration, and the conditions of the assignment must be set to the same resolution that authorize.
3. The Commission services are resolved and authorized, after the report of the director of the Department, to the Secretary of State of public function.
Article 55 Transfers the transfer means the request for a change, on the initiative of the interested party, official in the same Department in a a job equal to or with similar characteristics to that of which the staff member is the owner, and does not imply an increase in salary.
It is up to the directors of the departments manage the requests of the interested people.
Article 56 registration of the mobility of civil servants the resolutions that are adopted concerning the mobility of civil servants have to score in the record of the public function.
Chapter v. rights and obligations of officials first section. Rights of officials Article 57 General Rights officials have, in addition to the warranties contained in this law, the following rights: 1. To A fair and respectful treatment by superiors and colleagues.
2. the stability of employment and, therefore, not be fired due to different from any of the provided for in the law and in accordance with procedures that are established and the regulations that develop.
3. To receive a remuneration in accordance with the level of classification of the work place of the square it occupies and the remuneration policy defined by the Government.
4. Not to be discriminated against for political reasons.
5. To be informed on the subject, the organisation and the functioning of the Department to which they are attached, and in particular about the powers, obligations and responsibilities that are assigned depending on the work place.
6. The protection of the use of the information on each person, the Secretary of State of public function has in the register of the public function, and that each department might have internally; and also the access to that information, and to obtain certification when they wish.
7. To receive training courses and professional update, in accordance with the programs you plan the State Secretariat of public function, and taking into account the training needs resulting from the performance management system.
8. To participate individually or through associations or professional organizations in the improvement of public administration.
9. To be defended and to demand that the Government claims the civil and criminal responsibility of individuals who endangers his life, their integrity, their dignity or that of their family or personal property, or that defame or injuriïn in any way, all this with the development of its functions, no matter if you are in a situation of active service as if you are in a situation of retirement.
10. The general Administration guarantee the coverage of civil liability arising from the fulfilment of their professional performance when this responsibility is not individually attributable to qualified acts of wrongdoing.
Article 58 administrative permits 1. Officials, unless reasons of public service that they prevent, get paid huge administrative permissions
paid, and unpaid in the cases and under the conditions established by the regulations.
2. The Secretary of State of public function, in conjunction with the director of the Department, give or refuse and formalize administrative permissions, and also establish the procedures needed to process them.
3. Obtaining administrative permissions involves reservation by interested parties; If upon expiry of the period of the official permission will not be returned to its place, it is considered that there has been neglect of the service.
Article 59 Holidays 1. All civil servants are entitled, in general, to twenty-five working days of paid vacation each year.
2. The regulations the Government regulates in general and of the body particularities holiday special bodies.
3. The period of holidays is not made during the calendar year in which correspond, and at the latest until 31 January of the year immediately following, you cannot collect in later years, except in isolated cases, duly justified, after the report of the director of the Department.
Second section. Obligations and incompatibilities of officials Article 60 Obligations of officials exercising the functions that are attributed with loyalty, efficiency and technical objectivity, and guided by the ethical values of public service neutrality, impartiality and integrity; and in particular, have the following obligations: 1. To respect and abide by the Constitution and the legal system; respect for the institutions of the Principality, and not make statements or acts that harm the good name.
2. To maintain political neutrality in the exercise of its functions.
3. Forgetting to take part in the development of issues in which you have an interest personally, or his relatives up to the fourth degree of consanguinity or second of affinity.
4. Comply with the day and timetable.
5. Apply diligently legitimate instructions emanating from the immediate superior framed within the scope of their functions.
6. collaborate in the execution of functions and/or additional work that the immediate superior of the request or, in case of need that the general administration required, provided that they are similar or compatible with the square that occupy the corresponding job.
7. Save book about the Affairs of the Administration in general and of his work in particular, and to ensure the safety of securities and the documents that have to charge him.
8. Keep a responsible for attention, cordiality and good deal with the public, the superiors, subordinates and co-workers.
9. Disseminate the knowledge and skills acquired in seminars, courses and other studies funded by the Government.
Article 61 1 Incompatibilities. The official, in a situation of active service and suspension, can not exercise other professional activities other than those of its status as a civil servant in the public sector or in the private sector, with the exception of the following, provided they are carried out outside the working hours: to) those resulting from the management of one's own family or heritage, as well as collaborating in the family business of parents or consort as long as it is not register any kind of remuneration;
b) participation in congresses, conferences, seminars and courses, in quality of speaker or trainer, by reason of the place it occupies in the general administration;
c) production and literary creation, artistic, scientific and technical; and also the publications arising from the same, provided that the production and creation, as well as the publications are not contrary to the provisions of article 60 of this law;
d) The research in nature, as a researcher by reason of the place it occupies in the general administration;
e) Those exceptional for specific cases authorises the Government by Decree, in the conditions set in the permit.
2. Is the immediate managers and directors of the general administration to prevent and, if you agree, correct the breach of the obligations and incompatibilities which may be incurred by the official, and to promote, where appropriate, the opening of the corresponding disciplinary record.
Chapter VI. The system of remuneration Article 62 General principles of the system The remuneration policy of the Government, as a basic element for the compensation, motivation and management of their human resources, is geared to the principle that the holders of the squares of the jobs, classified in accordance with the provisions of this law, must be assigned their salaries with a view, on the one hand, to guarantee them a fair and equitable remuneration , and on the other hand, to facilitate the achievement of the objectives of the general administration.
Article 63 remuneration Structure the remuneration of civil servants shall be composed of the following: a salary Base salary concepts): paid at the place of work in accordance with the functional group to which it belongs.
b) premium site: paid at the place of work, depending on the level of classification. Their amount is the difference resulting from the Group and assigned to the corresponding level.
c) improvement: premium paid at the professional development in the workplace, depending on the performance of the official owner of a place of this job, measured in accordance with the performance management system that is set up. Is perceived with fixed character and their minimum and maximum amount is established by the corresponding level at the work place.
of) premium old: consists of an amount equal to all the servants, for every three years of service in the general administration.
The time of service in the administration of Justice and in the Commons, it can be calculated for the purposes of the preceding paragraph provided that in the case of services that have been left to pay on his previous job, as a maximum of two months prior to its incorporation into the general administration, and as long as there is an agreement of reciprocity in the recognition on the part of the administration of origin.
e) premium additional responsibility (CRA): gives back the functions performed in a square of a top-level job for as long as is necessary; to have the right to carry out this provision of services and your payment is required the authorization of the Secretary of State of public function; This add-on will be paid when these functions are carried out.
f) specific Premium:
Reciprocate, in special bodies, if necessary, the circumstances of the work contained in article 18.3.
The amounts of the specific premium are set depending on the special body, in accordance with the parameters defined in article 18.3. The add-on is site specific structural.
The interested party perceives the specific premium when it occupies a square of a job that has assigned, in accordance with the classification system of the special body to which it belongs.
The specific premium is not consolidated in the remuneration structure, when the officer of the special body changes to a square of a place of work of the general body. In this case, the mapping of the level corresponding to the classification system of the general body, in accordance with the parameters of assessment described in article 18.3.
The remuneration laid down in the previous sections of this article will appear in thirteen payments: monthly payments, plus an extraordinary twelve payment in the month of December. The thirteenth payment is prorratejarà, where appropriate, depending on the time of active service of the year.
g) other concepts: the regulation of compensation systems should identify and describe other concepts, are not included in the above, structural and non-structural work site, as a result of circumstances in the workplace and work organisation.
These concepts are compensated only when the staff member occupies a square of a job that has been assigned, and will not be consolidated in the remuneration structure.
The remuneration corresponding to the structural concepts of work place referred to in this section will appear in thirteen monthly payments: twelve payments, plus a special payment in the month of December, and the corresponding to non-structural concepts of the workplace they appear in twelve payments.
Chapter VII. Performance management system Article 64 aims of the performance management system is a systematic process and journal that allows you to analyze and evaluate the performance of officials in the squares of the sites in order to ensure: a) the quality, through the styles that contribute to the improvement of the services that are provided to the citizen in accordance with the objectives of the general administration.
b) efficiency, obtaining the best possible results, by means of actions that encourage motivation and appropriate professional development.
The system should get an impartial information for a proper management of human resources.
Article 65 the Elements that make up the system performance management system includes the evaluation of two elements: on the one hand, specific objectives, and on the other hand, behaviors or skills that should be developed.
1. The objectives should be considered as a specific goals to get to the incumbent of a position for a certain period of time and that will detach from the functions of the job.
2. The responsibilities comprise the set of abilities, skills and attitudes that people, through which impact directly on the development of the functions of the job corresponding to the square that occupy and organizational behavior.
Article 66 the Applications performance management system, the application of the performance management system has impact on the following areas of the human resources of the general administration: 1. In the direction and management of departments, providing qualified information that, along with the resulting from other systems of evaluation of the services, enable direct budgetary projects properly.
2. In the process of evolution of the organizational culture, by guiding the officers and the directions towards the development of behaviors and the achievement of results consistent with the purposes of the general administration.
3. In the promotion of civil servants, as a recognition of the performance in the work that may be rated as a merit to qualify for places of upper-level jobs.
4. the salary compensation, in recognition of the officials with better accomplishments, through the improvement in premium.
5. In the process of training and professional development of civil servants, providing information for the identification of training needs.
6. In the ordinary management to adopt corrective measures to civil servants who are not evaluated successfully.
Chapter VIII. Regime and disciplinary procedure Section first. Disciplinary Article 67 disciplinary Liability 1. Officials of the general administration must respect the duties and obligations set forth in the Constitution and in the legal system, and are expressly regulated by the present law, and incur disciplinary liability in case of non-compliance.
2. Is considered to lack all disciplinary action or omission which means the breach of the obligations of officials.
The Commission of a lack implies the requirement of disciplinary responsibility by imposing the sanction that is appropriate according to the classification and the procedure established by this law.
3. The disciplinary responsibility not only will be attributable to the author of the lack, but also to the other officers that consentin, encobreixin or induce a breach of the obligations.
4. The requirement of disciplinary responsibility is understood without prejudice to civil or criminal liability that may be incurred by the officials ' breach of its obligations and its obligations.
Article 68 disciplinary demerits are classified in: a) Mild b) Serious c) very serious offences Article 69 are considered offences: a) the unjustified breach of the working hours.
b) the lack of assistance from day one, without authorisation of the superior or without justified reasons of force majeure.
c) Use equipment and materials on the service for personal matters.
d) negligent or incompetence in the use of documentation, materials and office equipment that does not involve the status of serious.
e) the little care or attention to the instructions of superior in the fulfilment of the functions of the job.
f) do not attend with punctuality and repeatedly at meetings or training courses that have been summoned by the superior or established in the regulation of training of the personnel of the general administration.
g) incorrectness with the public, the superiors, subordinates and/or colleagues.
h) not disseminate the knowledge and skills acquired in seminars, courses and other studies funded by the Government.
Article 70 serious offences are considered serious faults: a) the abuse of authority in the exercise of the functions of the job, making use of the powers of its own or of the assets and resources of the general administration for purposes unrelated to the functions attributed to it.
b) indiscipline or lack of due obedience to superiors and the authorities.
c) tolerance of superiors with respect to the Commission of serious or very serious offences by subordinates.
d) cause damage to the culposos property of the general administration.
e) issuing reports and agreements that on the occasion of a negligent performance cause damage serious to the general administration and the public and does not constitute very serious lack.
f) do not maintain political neutrality in the exercise of its functions.
g) the insufficient performance, according to the provisions of application of the performance management system.
h.) The serious desconsideració with the public, the superiors, subordinates or colleagues.
and The severe disruption of the service).
j) lack of reservation with respect to the issues of which they have knowledge by reason of the functions of the job.
k) allow for continuity in the provision of services of an agent of the administration of temporary character, once completed the maximum duration of the contract.
the) the actions or omissions designed to evade the schedule control systems or to prevent that are detected are unwarranted breaches of the working day.
m) have been sanctioned/ada by the Commission of three offences over a period of a year.
n) Exercise professional activities incompatible or compatible without proper authorization, when they constitute very serious lack.
71 article very serious offences are considered very serious offences: a) the conduct constitutes an offence related to the service that causes damage to the administration.
b) all discriminatory performance for political reasons, religious, racial, sex, or any other condition or personal or social circumstance.
c) the hindrance of the exercise of public freedoms.
d) does not respect or not to abide by the Constitution and the legal system; does not respect the institutions of the Principality, or make statements or acts that harm the good name.
e) issuing reports, the adoption of resolutions and any action or omission that cause very serious damage to the manifestly illegal administration or to the public.
f) the abandonment of the service for more than three consecutive working days.
g) find themselves in a State of intoxication or under the influence of narcotics, in the exercise of the functions of the job.
h.) the qualification of repeated failure in the performance of the work evaluated through the performance management system.
and) the lack of discretion and reserve with respect to the matters that are known by reason of the work place when cause serious prejudice to the administration or to the public.
j) Cause damages to the goods of the general administration.
k) Receive donations, advantages or privileges of any kind for oneself or for a third party, by reason of the services entrusted as a civil servant.
l) have been sanctioned/ada by the Commission of three serious offences over a period of a year.
m) Exercise other professional activities, public or private, that prevent the fulfilment of the duties of the official or compromise their impartiality and independence.
Article 72 disciplinary Sanctions 1. By reason of misconduct classified in the law, the sanctions that may be imposed are the following: a) To the Commission of a mild Admonition: writing.
Temporary suspension of features and loss of wages for a maximum period of fifteen days.
b) For the Commission of a serious: compulsory Relocation to another work site, with the corresponding adaptation of the salary structure to the new place of work.
Temporary suspension of duties and salary of fifteen days to a month.
Resignation from the position of command, with the corresponding adaptation of the salary structure to the new place of work.
c) by the Commission of very serious lack: temporary suspension of duties and salary of one month to six months.
Dismissal and disqualification, temporary or definitive, to provide services in any other place of work of the public administration.
The Commission of a very serious may involve, in addition to the penalty imposed, relocating and/or the dismissal mentioned in the section on serious offences.
2. May not impose penalties for minor offences, serious or very serious if it is not under disciplinary record, instructed in accordance with the procedure regulated in this chapter and the regulations that develop it.
3. Between the lack committed and the penalty imposed there must be proper proportionality.
4. When the instruction of a disciplinary case is the existence of evidence of criminality have been founded, it must suspend the procedure and you need to put it in the knowledge of the public prosecutor's Office.
Article 73 of the faults and the disciplinary sanctions The graduations of the faults and disciplinary sanctions is made in accordance with the following criteria: a history of the civil servant.
Job responsibility corresponding to the place that it occupies.
Severity of the damage caused to the administration.
Level of participation.
Article 74 competent to impose disciplinary sanctions penalties for very serious offences are imposed by the Government; penalties for serious offences, by the Secretary of State for public function, and the penalties for minor offences, by the director of the Department, where it is attached to the official.
Second section. Disciplinary procedure Article 75 initiation of procedure 1. The procedure starts automatically the immediate or the director of the Department where it is attached to the official, in the case of qualificables conduct of minor offences or serious offences respectively.
2. In the case of qualificables behaviour of very serious offences, the director of the Department it has to communicate, by means of a written report, to the Secretariat of State for public function, to start the disciplinary record.
3. The resolution of the processing of the disciplinary file must be notified, in writing, in the official subject to file.
Article 76 disciplinary record instruction 1. During the instruction of the disciplinary record of the immediate, the director of the Department or the Secretary of State of public function, according to whether it is
serious or very serious offences, respectively, have to sort the practice of all the proceedings that are suitable for the determination and checking of facts, and in particular all those tests, can be taken by any means admissible in law, which may lead to competition and to the determination of the responsibilities subject to sanction.
2. If the practice of all the proceedings resulting in the workplaces can constitute a fault for which the instructor is not competent, it must raise the disciplinary file to your immediate superior, and inform the officer of this fact.
3. All the organs of the public administration are required to facilitate the immediate, the director of the Department or to the Secretary of State for public function, depending on the type of fault, the reports necessary for the development of their performances.
4. In view of the actions carried out and within a maximum period of one month for minor offences; two months for serious offences, and three months for very serious offences, counted from the beginning of the file, the immediate, the director of the Department or the Secretary of State of public function, depending on the type of failure, you must make the corresponding charges, which must include the facts charged, with expression of the faults allegedly committed and the penalties that may be applicable.
In the case of serious offences, the director of the Department or very serious the State Secretariat of public function may order the provisional suspension of features of the person the subject of the record, in the terms established in article 44 of this law, if it is estimated necessary to ensure the disciplinary investigation and the effectiveness of the resolution that might fall.
5. The charges must be notified to the person concerned, which has a period of ten working days to answer it with the allegations it deems appropriate for its defense and with the contribution of all the documents that you think appropriate. In this procedure must request, if you love fit, the practice of testing understanding necessary for his defence.
6. Answered the crease or after the deadline without doing so, the immediate, the director of the Department or the Secretary of State of public function, depending on the type of fault, may order the practice of the evidence requested that judge opportune and must report to the person the subject of the file. For the practice of testing has a maximum period of one month.
7. After the proceedings foreseen in the previous numbers, it gives a view of the matter to the interested party so that, within a period of ten working days, alleged that deems relevant to his defence.
Article 77 settlement of the record 1. The competition for the resolution is up to the director of the Department for minor offences, to the Secretary of State of public function for serious offences and the Government for the very serious offences.
2. After the deadline given for the view and the allegations referred to in paragraph 7 of the previous article, the maximum term for the resolution is 20 working days for the minor offences, 30 working days for serious offences and forty-five working days for very serious offences.
3. The decision of the competent body must be motivated and can include facts other than those which have served as a basis to the schedule of charges, without prejudice to the legal assessment that you do.
If the resolution is to impose penalties, it has to determine accurately the need is estimated to be committed, the precept and the norm in what appears the collection is missing, the name of the official sanctioned and the sanction to be imposed.
4. Against the resolution that imposes the sanction can intrude the resource in the terms provided for by the code of the administration.
Article 78 disciplinary sanctions sanctions annotation that imposed the officials have to score in the register of the public function with indication of the faults that have motivated.
The sanctions must be canceled ex officio in the register of the public function and, in any case, does not count for the purposes of recidivism, when following deadlines have passed from the resolution that has imposed: a) a year in the case of minor offences.
b) two years in the case of serious offences.
c) three years in the case of very serious offences when not meaning disciplinary dismissal.
The third section. The termination of the disciplinary liability Article 79 Causes of extinction of the disciplinary responsibility disciplinary liability expires the fulfillment of the sanction, the death of the official or the prescription of the lack or the sanctions.
Article 80 Termination of liability for loss of a civil servant if during the instruction of the disciplinary procedure is the loss of the status as a civil servant of the interested party, it has to issue a resolution that declares the procedure has expired and has been to sort the file of the proceedings, except that any interested party urge the continuation of their studies. However, the loss of the status of non-official releases of liability for civil or criminal offences committed during the time in which the officer has been in active service.
Article 81 prescribing fines and sanctions 1. The faults prescribe after four years in the case of very serious offences;
After two years in the case of serious offences, and two months in the case of minor offences. The period of limitation starts counting from the date of granting.
The period of prescription of the fines is interrupted by the initiation of the disciplinary record.
2. The penalties prescribed in any of four years imposed for very serious offences; After two years in the case of penalties for serious offences, and two months in the case of penalties for minor offences.
The period of limitation starts counting from the day after the day it is issued the resolution to impose sanctions.
Chapter IX. Social action, employment and health insurance of staff Article 82 passive Benefits and insurance officials 1. Will recognize the officials the right to benefits for retirement, in accordance with the provisions of the existing regulations on this matter.
2. The Government may establish improvements to passive benefits of the body in charge of the social security system through the approval of plans directed, or specific groups or in general, to all civil servants.
In any case, to be the beneficiary of the improvements, the plans must include for
their effectiveness and their financing, in addition to the contributions of the general administration, contributions of interested officials.
3. The regulations shall be governed in all respects the mutual society of general Administration officials.
Article 83 incompatibilities in the perception of the passive benefits perception of passive benefits of retirement, compulsory or voluntary, officials assigned in accordance with the present law, is incompatible with any other remuneration as an officer or agent of the administration of indefinite or eventual, for services provided in the public sector.
Article 84 the occupational risk prevention the general administration promotes the improvement of the conditions of employment of its staff, to prevent, avoid or reduce the possibility of damage deriving from work.
Article 85 occupational health the Government must ensure their staff and with your consent, the periodic monitoring of the State of health, as a preventive measure to prevent occupational hazards. The monitoring is obligatory and must be done with respect to your privacy, when you try to verify if the State of health of an employee may constitute a risk to himself, to the companions or other persons related to the administration.
Title III. Of the agents of the Administration and of the personnel of special relationship chapter i. Agents of the Administration Article 86 law enforcement agents of the administration of indefinite 1. With agents of the administration of indefinite, can provide, contractually, the vacant or newly created reserved to civil servants, who have not been covered by the processes that regulates the chapter II of title II, due to a lack of candidates who meet the requirements for acquiring the status of civil servant.
2. The selection of the agents of the administration of indefinite should be subject to rules that guarantee equality, advertising and competition, and has as its aim to incorporate suitable candidates through the application of an objective selection process and appropriate to the requirements of the work place.
3. In the general administration, with the necessary adaptations to the contractual relationship, is applicable to these agents of the administration of indefinite, the content of: mobility rights obligations and incompatibilities remuneration system performance management disciplinary procedure regime and social action, employment and health insurance of civil servants which regulates the title II to the officials.
Article 87 Cases for the recruitment of agents of the administration of temporary character may be agents of the administration of possible character in the following cases: 1. To replace an officer when this reservation holds.
2. To provide a temporarily vacant or newly created, when this has to be covered by civil servants and until it is permanently equipped for selection process envisaged in this law.
3. To carry out a work or provision of a particular service.
Article 88 of the eventual contract duration periods to establish the term of duration of the temporary recruitment, they have to observe the following principles: 1. The recruitment for the temporary replacement of an officer can be reached at most up to the date of reinstatement of this in the Plaza reserved.
In the event that the owner of the Plaza will not be returning, the Administration may choose: a) To extinguish the possible relationship of the person who is occupying the square at the time of approving the resolution that declares the resignation.
b) to keep the eventual relationship for a maximum period of nine months and as long as they start the selection process for the provision of the square in accordance with the provisions of this law and the regulations that develop.
2. The contract to occupy a vacant or newly created subject to a selection process, you can take them out, for a maximum period of nine months, and in any case, to cover the vacant square or corresponding start-up.
3. The contract for the realization of a particular work is you can do, as a maximum, up to the completion of the work.
4. The contracts for the provision of a particular service should be temporary and can be carried out with urgent or join a specific work project; the period of duration of the contract may be the estimated period of one or more phases or certain tasks included in this period, or at most, the full period previously defined for their execution; the maximum duration of this contract is 18 months.
5. The replacement of an agent of the administration of temporary character, when it has caused low on its own initiative or that of the Administration before the period fixed in the contract, does not alter this period, so you can purchase the replacement for the period remaining between the low and the initially fixed contractually.
Article 89 the requirements prior to the recruitment of the agents of the administration of a possible 1. Prior to the eventual contracts, you must prove: a) the existence of budget credit to this end.
b) that people who want to hire to adapt to the requirements of the job and/or functions that develop.
2. in the event of any contract for the provision of a particular service, expressly justified specific work projects or the reasons of urgency or need that motivate the recruitment; This justification, which must include the main features of the contract, must be submitted to the Secretary of State of public function.
Article 90 any remuneration the remuneration of the potential are those that will fix in your contract of employment, in accordance with the remuneration policy established.
Article 91 effects of the termination of the relationship of the agents of the administration of an eventual Concluded the period of duration of the contract possible, automatically is terminated the relationship without more effects that the settlement of the belongings, accredited and uncollected.
The termination of the working relationship, in the event that the contract does not include a date certain to end, must be preceded by a notice at least fifteen calendar days that the Administration must notify the employee. The total or partial breach of the notice only will force the Government to pay to the worker, the remuneration proportional to the number of days that have not been the subject of prior notice with a maximum limit of 15.
The continuity in the provision of services by the employee if, once completed the maximum duration, does not imply, in any case its integration as a civil servant or the transformation of temporary contract in indefinite, and it carries with it the requirement of appropriate disciplinary responsibilities to officials responsible for this situation.
The completion of the eventual relationship before the deadline in the contract only can occur with proper justification on the part of the administration.
Article 92 formalization of contracts in the general administration, the Secretary of State of public function to register the contracts of the agents of the administration. At the same time, this body is responsible for communicating, if this is the case, the termination of the contract.
In the administration of Justice and in the Commons, the Secretary general is the competent body to register the contract and the termination of the working relationship of the agents of the administration.
Chapter II. The staff of special relationship Article 93 Cases of the personnel of special relationship is personal special relationship that person who, with the character of trust, was appointed as an advisor to freely or personal assistant of the head of Government, Ministers, the president of the High Council of Justice and the consuls of the common, or is integrated into their personal and technical assistance offices.
Article 94 Dismissal of the staff of the special relationship the staff of special relationship can be dismissed at any time by the holder of the Office that appointed him, and ceases when the holder cease.
Article 95 on appointing and removing of special relationship of a civil servant When the person appointed as a special relationship staff have the status of civil servant, suspended the latter working relationship with book of the square which is the owner as a civil servant in the administration of origin.
Once stop as a staff of special relationship, the staff member can return to their place and has to be recognized, to all intents and purposes, the time of service rendered.
Title IV. The regime of the public function of the administration of Justice Article 96 general criteria without prejudice to the norms of this law that are applicable directly, in the administration of Justice has been regulating the statutory scheme of their own public service.
Article 97 applicable Law rules directly to the administration of justice are applicable directly to the officials of the administration of justice the rules contained in the titles I and III, of the present law, as well as articles 25 (General principles of the selection system), 26 (General requirements), 30 (the bases), 37 (acquisition of a civil servant), 40 (situations) , 46 (causes of the loss of a civil servant), 47 (resignation), 57 (General duties), 60 (obligations), 61 (incompatibilities) and 83 (incompatibilities in the perception of the passive benefits) of title II, in which references to organs of the public administration, are understood replaced by the Superior Council of Justice. It is also applicable to officials of the administration of justice the contents of paragraph (2) of the first additional provision.
Title v. of the regime of the public function of Commons Article 98 general criteria, without prejudice to the norms of this law that are applicable directly, the Commons must regulate the statutory scheme of their own public service.
Article 99 of the Rules of law that apply directly to the Commons are applicable directly in the Commons the rules contained in the titles I and III, of the present law, as well as articles 25 (General principles of the selection system), 26 (General requirements), 30 (the bases), 37 (acquisition of a civil servant), 40 (situations), 46 (causes of the loss of a civil servant) , 47 (resignation), 57 (General duties), 60 (obligations), 61 (incompatibilities) and 83 (incompatibilities in the perception of the passive benefits) of title II, in which references to organs of the public administration, are understood replaced by corresponding communal bodies. Also common is applicable to the content of the paragraph 2 of the first additional provision.
First additional provision integration of officials and of the contract 1. Officials of the general administration will be integrated into the groups and professional occupations type of rating system, in terms of jobs corresponding to the places they occupy at the time of the entry into force of the law.
2. Acquire the status of civil servant, in the terms provided for in this law, who, at the time of the entry into force, are occupying as a contract, permanent character functions.
The contract to whom he refers in the above paragraph, which does not have the Andorran nationality, will acquire the status of civil servants, whenever you have more than five years in a row that work in the general administration and who have the residence permit in the Principality. However, it will be because of loss of this condition the non-possession of the residence permit in the Principality.
The Secretary of State for public service will have to establish the procedures for incorporation as civil servants of the personnel referred to in the previous section.
Second additional provision Integration of civil servants who have occupied places of work place of director prior to the entry into force of this law, or who are occupying these seats at the time of its entry into force, shall be classified in the Group A or group B and professional occupations the Government type , at the proposal of the Secretariat of State for public function, consider adequate on professional profile, as in the case of termination, the application will be the article 35 of the law.
Third additional provision regulations for special bodies of the provisions in force concerning the creation, the name and the Mission of the special bodies of policemen, customs, education and penitanciaria is incorporated into the legal system, with the rank of general law.
In the twelve months following the entry into force of the law, will have to approve the rules of operation of the special bodies of the public administration that may be necessary.
Until it is approved the regulations, will continue in force the previous regulations applicable, in all that it does not contradict or violates
established by the present law.
Fourth additional provision of Special Forces Personnel already existing special bodies referred to in article 16 of this law, which include the staff functions of bander, customs of education, for the prevention and extinction of fire and rescue services, police and penitentiary, properly said.
As regards the special body of teaching, it is understood as a staff with teaching functions that it is regulated by the Statute of teaching staff the Government of Andorra, dated 23 December 1993, amended on 19 July 1995; of maternal education teacher assistants, dated 23 December 1993; of staff with responsibility for administrative management and/or Government-dependent educational, dated 11 September 1996, and of the personnel of the Educational guidance service and psychopedagogical intervention.
Fifth additional provision Agencies and parapublic entities officials from services initially subordinate to the General Council or the Government, which at the entry into force of the law are providing services in some autonomous body or entity by this company will be of application the present legal text. When a vacancy occurs in any of these jobs, will be covered in accordance with the rules of Constitution, approved or in development, each organism or entity by this company.
Sixth additional provision Amounts of salary concepts 1. In the general body and the special body of teaching the amounts of the remuneration base, the place and the maximum improved premium are listed in annex 1 and 2 of the law.
2. In the rest of the special bodies the remuneration base amounts, the site, the specific premium and the maximum improved premium are listed in annexes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the law.
3. The value of each monthly payment for three years, referred to in the letter d) of article 63 shall be thirteen thousand pesetas, applying, at least, the annual increase of the consumer price index (CPI).
4. The law that approves the budgets of each exercise will have to establish all concepts increases salary included in the salary structure established in article 63.
The concepts of the base salary, the site, the specific premium and the premium for improvement; and also the staff complement of antiquity and the concepts that establishes the rules of compensation systems must have always the same increase.
Seventh additional provision of Manual performance management system The State Secretariat of public function will determine the time at which the performance management system must be implemented. For this reason, and to ensure the quality, objectivity and fairness of the evaluations, within a maximum period of one year, starting from the publication of the present law, shall propose to the Government for approval, the Manual of the performance management system of the officials of the general administration. This Manual must contain the methodology that is to be applied generally and homogeneous.
Eighth additional provision for Retirement Benefits of the body and special Corps 1. The retirement benefits of civil servants is governed by the regulation of pensions for retirement, of 29 July 1981, or regulations, ensuring these benefits, the substitute.
2. The rules on voluntary retirement, approved by the Government, by Decree of 30 May 1996, will continue to be applicable in the field of general body and the special body of teaching of the general administration.
The right to apply for voluntary retirement in accordance with the content of the mentioned Decree will extends to the staff that integrates as a civil servant in accordance with the provisions of the first additional provision.
The voluntary retirement plans under no circumstances may establish conditions less favourable than those regulated by the above-mentioned Decree.
3. The staff of the special bodies of policemen, customs, prevention and fire extinguishing and rescue, and penitentiary referred to the fourth additional provision, which is in a situation of active service or in Services Committee at the time of the entry into force of the law, maintains the right to early retirement and mandatory in the conditions laid down in the specific regulations of each body , in force at the time of the entry into force of the law.
4. The staff of the special Corps of police referred to the fourth additional provision that has entered the body before the August 21, 1989, and that you are in a situation of active service or in Services Committee at the time of the entry into force of the law maintains the right to retire at the end of fifteen years of service. The police admitted after this date and that they are in a situation of active service or in Services Committee at the time of the entry into force of the law maintained the right to retire at the end of twenty years of service.
5. The rules of paragraph 1 relating to the compulsory retirement age of 65 years, from the age of 60 years shall apply for the staff to which refers article 49.
Ninth additional provision of the administrative agents of the special Corps of police administrative officials admitted before 30 January 1982 the special body of police, keep the right to retire in the form recognised by the transitory rule of the Decree of 21 August 1989.
Additional provision ten functional Manual of professional occupations type Government, at the proposal of the Secretariat of State for public function, you must approve, in the period of one year from the publication of the present law, the functional Manual of professional occupations type.
First transitional provision absorption premium which officials apply the new system of remuneration foreseen in this law will continue to be the fixed remuneration which they receive at present, with the exception of antiquity, which is respected in accordance with the provisions of the second transitional provision; for this reason, it creates an absorbing that collect the salary differences that exist, in favor of the official, derived from the previous remuneration structure.
The absorption, by its very nature, will be compensated and be absorbed, in accordance with the criteria that, in accordance with the salary ranges and the degree of absorption, established by the law on the budget for each financial year; the compensation and the absorption mentioned will be effective with the increases
future of the concepts of the new system, and when promoted to top-level jobs places on the square of what each person is the owner.
The absorption will be appear in the payroll with this name and collected in thirteen payments of the same amount.
Second transitional provision personal-old Premium 1. You will recognize the officials in active service time of service provided prior to the entry into force of the new remuneration system, through a personal premium old.
2. The staff that until the date of entry into force of the law has been calculated by the trienios, you shall be responsible for a personal premium old which will incorporate the following amounts: a the amount recognized by seniority) total with inclusion of the last three years recognized.
b) the amount that will generate the next three years which may be entitled, calculated with two different formulas: for the period elapsed before the adoption of the law will apply the calculation according to the previous regulations.
For the period elapsed after the adoption of the law will apply the calculation in accordance with the present law.
3. The staff that, until the adoption of the law, has been calculated using the quadriennis and quinquennis, we shall have a staff complement of antiquity for the following amounts: a) Amount recognized by antiquity until the last four or five years recognized.
b) Amount resulting from applying the following calculation: by the time elapsed since the last four or five years recognized up to the date of entry into force of the law, will be applied the previous regulations. From the entry into force of the present Law will start a new calculation of the time of service, by means of trienios and in accordance with the system foreseen by the law.
4. The staff complement of old, will appear with this designation within the payroll and will be paid in thirteen payments in the same amount.
Third transitional provision Absorption of the complement of the recognition of the management role By the directors which by application of the new system of remuneration has been assigned an absorption, and those who once dismissed in his post, they recognize the recognition of the leadership, as provided in article 35 the latter amounts be reduced the premium that correspond by absorption.
Fourth transitional provision of the directors of special forces officers who occupy places of jobs of director in one of the special bodies mentioned in article 16, maintain the specific conditions of the special body to be attached to the entry into force of the law, up to the date of retirement.
Fifth transitional provision specific Premium special Corps officials that the entry into force of the law, occupy places of jobs that are assigned a specific premium fee, keep the reward of this add-on when changing to another place to another place of work, as much of the body as a body that has assigned a specific lower premium; However, the amounts that will guarantee will be integrated into the corresponding to each body, in accordance with the provisions of article 63 of this law and, in the case of exceeding the maximum remuneration of all add-ons, the resulting excess will become part of the complement of absorption.
In these cases, the resulting excess will be subject to the first transitional provision.
Sixth transitional provision additional liability premium civil servants who, at the entry into force of the law, occupy places of jobs that have been assigned to additional liability premium payments, keep the reward of this add-on when changing to another square of a job that has no assigned this add-on, only in cases where this plug-in has been included for the calculation of the remuneration.
The amounts that will guarantee will be integrated into the corresponding to each body, in accordance with the provisions of article 63 of this law and, in the case of exceeding the maximum remuneration of all add-ons, the resulting excess will become part of the complement of absorption.
In these cases, the resulting excess will be subject to the first transitional provision.
Seventh transitional provision of The Services Commission officials who, at the entry into force of the law, occupy jobs in Services Committee situation, have a period of three years to choose: a) to return to the place of place of work from which they came.
b) ascribe to the square of the workplace that are dealing in Services Committee. In this case, only receive the remuneration that are assigned to the work place referred to.
Eighth transitory provision regulations of the public function of the administration of Justice 1. Workers who, at the entry into force of the law, they are providing service with possible character, will continue in the administration of Justice in accordance with the content of their respective employment contracts, and will apply the provisions in force at the time of the signing of the contracts.
New hires of agents of the Administration and personnel appointments of special relationship must be carried out in accordance with the provisions of titles I and III.
2. Before 31 December 2002, it will have to pass on the administration of justice the regulations of their own public function in all matters not regulated by the titles I, III, and the articles of title II that are applicable directly.
3. Until it is approved in the administration of justice the regulations of its own public service, will be applicable to his officers, in addition to the rules to which refers article 97, which to date have been applied in your respective field.
However, the governing body of the administration of Justice may decide that, until not approve their regulations, apply to their officials, in that it is coming from, the content of the title II. The agreement that you choose must be published in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
4. If you have exhausted the term which refers to the number 2 of the present arrangement without you have proceeded to pass on the administration of justice the regulations of their own public function, the statutory scheme of application to
his officers will have to be provided in this law.
Ninth transitional provision regulations of the public function of Commons 1. Workers who, at the entry into force of the law, they are providing service with possible character, will continue linked to common agreement with the content of their respective employment contracts, and will be applying the provisions in force at the time of the signing of the contracts.
New hires of agents of the Administration and personnel appointments of special relationship must be carried out in accordance with the provisions of titles I and III.
2. Before 31 December 2002, the Commons will have to approve the rules of their own public function in all matters not regulated by the titles I, III, and the articles of title II that are applicable directly.
3. Until each of the common approved the rules of their own public service, will be applicable to his officers, in addition to the rules to which refers article 99, which to date have been applied in their respective areas.
However, the governing bodies of Commons can decide that, until not approve their regulations, apply to their officials, in that it is coming from, the content of the title II. The agreement that you choose must be published in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
4. If you have exhausted the term which refers to the number 2 of the present arrangement without the corresponding common has proceeded to approve the rules of their own public function, the statutory scheme of application to its civil servants will have to be provided in this law.
Autonomous agencies and organizations Regulations tenth transitional provision parapublic before 31 December 2002, it will be necessary to pass the legislation relating to personnel, it is necessary for a correct operation of the autonomous agencies and parapublic entities.
Repealing provision abolishes all provisions of equal or lower rank that conflict with the provisions of the present law.
Final provision this law shall enter into force the day after its publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Casa de la Vall, 15 December 2000, Francesc Areny Casal Syndic General Us the co-princes the sancionem and promulguem and let's get the publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Jacques Chirac Joan Marti Alanis, President of the French Republic and the Bishop of Urgell Co-prince of Andorra Co-prince of Andorra Annex 1. Law of the General ANNUAL SALARY TABLE Body public function COMPLEMENT to THIS ADD-ON B INF LIMIT. A + B C PREMIUM LIMIT SUP. A + B + C FUNCTIONAL GROUP LEVEL of REMUNERATION BASE MINIMUM MAXIMUM SIDE SITE PREMIUM CLASSIFICACIO COMPL. MAXIMUM 4,906,924 1,197,042 6,103,967 3,051,983 9,155,950 4,906,924 610,802 5,517,726 2,758,863 8,276,589 BAND IMPROVEMENT GROUP 15TH 14TH 13TH to 12TH 4,906,924 2,453,463 7,360,387 3,147,884 748,848 3,896,733 1,948,365 5,845,098 4,906,924 3,147,884 1,180,176 4,328,061 2,164,029 6,492,090 B-XI X IX 3,147,884 378,321 3,526,206 1,763,103 5,289,309
3,147,884 3,147,884 1,573,943 4,721,827 1,540,607 1,264,018 2,804,625 1,402,312 4,206,937 1,540,607 988,270 2,528,877 1,264,438 3,793,315 1,540,607 743,161 2,283,768 1,141,884 3,425,652 VI VII VIII – C 1,540,607 544,010 2,084,617 1,042,309 3,126,926 1,540,607 360,179 1,900,786 950,392 2,851,178 1,540,607 199,326 1,739,933 869,966 III IV V GROUP
1,540,607 61,452 1,602,059 801,030 2,403,089 1,540,607 1,540,607 690,139 2,230,746 2,609,899 II and Annex 2 –. Law of the public function Body Special: ANNUAL Teaching SALARY TABLE to COMPLEMENT PREMIUM B INF LIMIT. A + B C PREMIUM LIMIT SUP. A + B + C FUNCTIONAL GROUP LEVEL of CLASSIFICATION BASED on MINIMUM BAND SITE PREMIUM REMUNERATION MAXIMUM COMPL. MAXIMUM 4,906,924 610,802 5,517,726 2,758,863 8,276,589 3,147,884 1,180,176 4,328,061 2,164,029 6,492,090 BAND IMPROVEMENT in GROUP A1 B1 B2 B3 B4 3,147,884 378,321 3,526,206 1,763,103 5,289,309 3,147,884 748,848 3,896,733 1,948,365 5,845,098 B 3,147,884 3,147,884 1,573,943 4,721,827 1,540,607 1,264,018 2,804,625 1,402,312 4,206,937 1,540,607 360,179 1,900,786 950,392 2,851,178 – Group C C1 C2 Annex 3. Law of the public function Body Special: ANNUAL SALARY TABLE Policemen
In Addition To PREMIUM B C. Esp.
INF LIMIT. (A + B + c. Esp.)
THIS ADD-ON C LIMIT SUP.
(A + B + C. Esp. + C)
FUNCTIONAL GROUP LEVEL Of CLASSIFICATION BASED On MINIMUM BAND-SPECIFIC PREMIUM SITE PREMIUM REMUNERATION MAXIMUM COMPL. IMPROVES HAND 3,080,608 1,202,067 226,923 4,509,598 2,254,799 6,764,397 3,080,608 336,380 3,416,988 1,708,494 5,125,482 MAXIMUM Group B B1 B2 – Group C C1 1,540,607 675,886 336,380 2,552,872 1,276,436 3,829,308 Annex 4. Law of the public function Body Special: ANNUAL SALARY in addition to PREMIUM TABLE Customs B c. Esp.
INF LIMIT. (A + B + c. Esp.)
THIS ADD-ON C LIMIT SUP.
(A + B + C. Esp. + C)
FUNCTIONAL GROUP LEVEL Of CLASSIFICATION BASED On MINIMUM BAND-SPECIFIC PREMIUM SITE PREMIUM REMUNERATION MAXIMUM COMPL. IMPROVES HAND 4,861,540 610,802 226,923 5,699,264 2,849,632 8,548,896 3,080,608 1,202,067 226,923 4,509,598 2,254,799 6,764,397 3,080,608 378,322 336,380 GROUP A1 GROUP B1 MAXIMUM in B (a) 3,080,608 400,213 226,923 3,707,744 1,853,872 5,561,617 3,795,310 1,897,655 5,692,965 B2 (b) 336,380 3,416,988 1,708,494 5,125,482 1,540,607 1,167,642 481,877 3,080,608 B3-C1 Group C (a) 3,190,126 1,595,063 4,785,189 1,540,607 1,218,633 226,923 (b) 2,986,163 1,493,081 4,479,244 1,540,607 646,786 481,877 2,669,270 1,334,635 4,003,905 1,540,607 654,795 441,832 C2 (a) (b) (C) 2,637,234 1,318,617 3,955,851 1,540,607 697,777 226,923 2,465,307 1,232,653
3,697,960 Annex 5. Law of the public function Body Special: ANNUAL SALARY in addition to PREMIUM TABLE Penitentiary B c. Esp.
INF LIMIT. (A + B + c. Esp.)
THIS ADD-ON C LIMIT SUP.
(A + B + C. Esp. + C)
FUNCTIONAL GROUP LEVEL Of CLASSIFICATION BASED On MINIMUM BAND-SPECIFIC PREMIUM SITE PREMIUM REMUNERATION MAXIMUM COMPL. MAXIMUM BAND IMPROVEMENT group in 4,853,531 266,968 5,120,499 2,560,249 7,680,748 3,051,509 378,322 481,877 3,911,708 1,955,854 5,867,562 A1 B1 C1-B 1,540,607 1,167,642 481,877 3,190,126 1,595,063 4,785,189 1,540,607 646,786 481,877 2,669,270 1,334,635 4,003,905 C2 Group C Annex 6. Law of the public function Special Body: police ANNUAL SALARY in addition to PREMIUM TABLE B c. ESP. INF LIMIT. (A + B + c. Esp.)
THIS ADD-ON C LIMIT SUP.
(A + B + C. Esp. + C)
FUNCTIONAL GROUP LEVEL Of CLASSIFICATION BASED On MINIMUM BAND-SPECIFIC PREMIUM SITE PREMIUM REMUNERATION MAXIMUM COMPL. IMPROVES HAND 4,783,852 653,783 400,452 5,838,087 2,919,044 8,757,131 4,783,852 615,361 5,399,213 2,699,607 8,098,820 MAXIMUM A1 group A2 B1 B2 B3 3,024,812 748,848 615,361 4,389,021 2,194,511 6,583,532 3,024,812 1,180,175 615,361 4,820,349 2,410,174 7,230,523-3,024,812 378,322 615,361 4,018,495 2,009,248 6,027,743 3,024,812 B 615,361 3,640,174 1,820,087 5,460,260 1,540,607 620,089 615,361 2,776,057 1,388,029 4,164,086 B4 C1 Group C – Annex 7. Law of the public function Body Special: prevention and fire extinguishing and rescue ANNUAL SALARY in addition to PREMIUM TABLE B c. ESP. INF LIMIT. (A + B + c. Esp.)
THIS ADD-ON C LIMIT SUP. (A + B + C. Esp. + C)
FUNCTIONAL GROUP LEVEL Of CLASSIFICATION BASED On MINIMUM BAND-SPECIFIC PREMIUM SITE PREMIUM REMUNERATION MAXIMUM COMPL. MAXIMUM 3,059,518 1,223,157 226,923 4,509,598 2,254,799 6,764,397 3,059,518 378,322 441,832 3,879,672 1,939,836 5,819,508 BAND IMPROVEMENT B B1 B2 B3 C 1,540,607 1,175,651 441,832 3,158,090 1,579,045 4,737,135 1,540,607 899,904 441,832 2,882,343 1,441,171 4,323,514 3,059,518 441,832 3,501,350 1,750,675 5,252,025 C1 C2 C3 – GROUP 1,540,607 654,795 441,832 2,637,234 1,318,617 3,955,851