Law 11/2007, of May 17, the creation of the National Youth Forum of Andorra since the General Council in its session of May 17, 2007 has approved the following: law 11/2007, of May 17, the creation of the National Youth Forum of Andorra exhibition of illustrations and the active participation of citizens in political life , the country's social and economic guarantees progress and cohesion for the whole community and, at the same time, strengthen their democratic values and constitutional.
The public authorities, aware that is made possible because the conditions are optimal for a free and effective participation of youth in the development of the political, social, economic, professional, cultural and environmental, are proposed, with the approval of this law, the creation of an entity of public law of associative basis as a tool to boost the participation of the youth of Andorra , that will allow them to promote public debate and peaceful confrontation of ideas, and that brings the concerns of young people in the institutions.
The National Youth Forum of Andorra, it should be a suitable place to channel effectively the free participation of young people in the Principality of Andorra in the political, social, economic and cultural life.
Despite the fact that in some moments of our history it may seem that there has been no rooting of associative youth movement in Andorra, we should not forget that have existed, and still exist, many youth sports or recreational associations and that however, it is not until the beginning of the 1990s that created a Department of Government devoted exclusively to youth , numerous non-governmental organizations. In fact, even some common had been encouraging, and continue doing it, meeting occasions and encounters between young people.
Now, the tool that is created by this law is a step forward that should promote and facilitate the participation of young people in the daily life of Andorran society.
The structure of the National Youth Forum, foresees the creation of a participative basis personal (the Assembly of young people) and a participation by Council of Association by creating associations. So, with the representatives of other field, to be able to join the Permanent Table.
The ultimate goal is that these agencies offer to all the young people of our country the possibility to express freely and openly their concerns personal and collective, as well as to create the necessary channels for these without delay to the institutions.
Article 1 nature of the National Youth Forum of Andorra The Andorra National Youth Forum (FNJA) is an entity of public law, with legal personality and full capacity to meet its objectives, which is governed in accordance with the provisions of this law.
Article 2 responsibilities of the FNJA correspond to the FNJA the following functions: a) Promote in the youth of the Principality of Andorra the respect between the people and the values such as peace, democracy, equality, solidarity, freedom and tolerance.
b) Promote among the youth of Andorra on knowledge of the language, the culture and history of the Andorran people.
c) Promote respect for and the protection of nature and the environment.
d) encourage participation of young people in the political, social and cultural life of the Principality of Andorra.
e) Promote in the youth associations and youth support associations and national youth organizations in their activities.
f) to develop and promote reports and studies, on its own initiative or requested to FNJA, on concerns and matters related to youth.
g) participate in the advisory bodies of the public administration in accordance with the legislation in force.
h) Do as an intermediary between the Government and the associations and other youth organizations in all matters related to young people.
I) foster relationships, communication and cooperation with other international youth organisations.
j) to represent the youth of the Principality of Andorra in all meeting bodies, national and international, of youth.
Article 3. FNJA relations with the Government of Andorra on FNJA is related to the Government through the Ministry responsible for youth. All demand for information that the FNJA needs of the Government to apply this same Ministry.
Article 4 financial resources The FNJA is financed by means of the following financial resources: a) the allocations from the State budget allocated to transfers that are equivalent, as a minimum, to the figure in euros resulting from the calculation of multiply by three the number of people aged between 16 and 29 years of age in both cases, configuring on the Census of population on 31 August of the previous year.
b) affiliate fees of the associations that make up.
c) grants from other public bodies.
d) donations from private individuals or legal entities, that in no case can be anonymous.
e) yields that produce goods and the activities of the FNJA.
f) Any other resource that will be legally attributed.
Article 5 structure of the FNJA the organs that make up the National Youth Forum of Andorra are: a) the Assembly of young people.
b) the Board of associations.
c) The Permanent Table.
d) The working committees.
Article 6 the Assembly of youth 1. The young people's Assembly is the gathering point of the FNJA of personal and participatory basis is formed by all the young people of the Principality of Andorra.
2. For the purposes of this law, it is understood as the young people of the Principality of Andorra all people, both national and foreign, legally residing in the Principality, with ages between 16 and 29 years of age, inclusive.
3. The Youth Assembly meets, as a minimum, once a year, within the first three months, in order to discuss and approve the proposals to be presented by its members in relation to the youth of the country.
The resolutions passed by this body are adopted by simple majority of the participants in the Assembly of young validly constituted.
The Assembly of young people is considered to be validly constituted when a quorum of participation is greater than or equal to 0.5% of the young people who are registered on the Census of population on 1 January of the year in question.
4. The young people of the Principality of Andorra to enjoy, in the Assembly, the following rights: to) attend all annual sessions of the Assembly of the young.
b) Present and defend a personal title, facing the body gathering proposals related to the youth of Andorra.
c) postal voting in the Assembly.
d) Being elected representative of the Assembly of young people to the Permanent Table.
The Statute of the FNJA regulate the modalities of exercise of the rights mentioned.
5. The proposals approved by the Assembly of the young are presented and defended at the table permanently.
6. The Assembly of young people legally elected, among its participants, and parity between men and women, two members for the Permanent Table.
Article 7 the Council of associations 1. The Board of associations is the gathering point of the participatory-based FNJA Association.
2. Form part of right of the Board of associations: a) The youth associations registered in the registry of associations requested the Government of Andorra.
b) the sections in all the entities legally constituted, the statutes of which so defined.
3. The communal councils of youth, as well as entities of services to youth, approved by the Government, can be associated members to the Board of associations in accordance with the rules stipulated by the regulations, with voice but without vote, provided that a written request the affiliation and its by-laws comply with the principles of this law.
4. the Board of associations is composed of two delegates representing each entity affiliated, chosen for the apportioned between men and women. If the case that an Association does not respect the principle of parity, will have only a single vote for the two representatives of the same sex.
5. the Board of associations meets at least once a year. Correspond to the following competencies: a) general lines of action Established in the FNJA.
b) Debate the annual report made by the Permanent Board and approve, if appropriate, their social and economic management.
c) discuss and approve, if appropriate, the budget for the following financial year.
d) discuss and approve, if appropriate, the reports and studies presented by the working committees.
e) Fix the fees of affiliation of its members.
f) choose between delegates of each entity affiliated with six members for Permanent Table.
g) Approve the rules of its inner workings.
h.) Proposed the revision of the Statute of FNJA.
6. To take agreements validly, the Board of associations must meet together with the minimum attendance of half of its members.
7. The decisions taken by the Board of associations require the vote of a simple majority of the members of the Board of associations present, except for the proposals for the modification of the statutes of the FNJA, which require the agreement of the qualified majority of two thirds of the members of the Board of associations.
Article 8 The Permanent Table 1. The Permanent Board is the organ of management and representation of the FNJA.
2. The Permanent Board is composed of eight members; two are chosen, peer form, between men and women, to the Assembly of young people; the other six are by the Board of associations, at the discretion of the parity of the sexes.
The mandate is for a period of two years, and will be eligible for reelection. However, in no case will not be able to be elected or re-elected in the case have met the twenty-eight years old at the time of the election.
The eight members of the Permanent Board elect, among its members, a Chairman, a Secretary and a Treasurer.
3. The president and the Secretary of the Permanent Table are, at the same time, president and Secretary respectively of the Assembly of the youth and of the Council of associations.
4. The Permanent Table meets whenever convened by the president, in accordance with the determined by the Statute of the FNJA.
5. The functions of the Permanent Table which are indicated below: a) Direct the management of the FNJA in accordance with the directives of the Assembly of the youth and of the Council of associations.
b) represent the FNJA in front of the public administrations and the private entities, national and international.
c) to promote and ensure the exercise of the functions of the FNJA.
d) Prepare the sessions of the Assembly of the youth and of the Council of associations.
e) draw up and submit to debate and approve the annual report of social and economic management and the budget for the next financial year.
f) Execute the resolutions passed by the Assembly and the Council of youth associations.
g) to create and coordinate the activities of the commissions and ensure their proper functioning.
h) Accept and, on its own initiative or at the request of the working committees, technicians and experts to participate or collaborate.
6. The Permanent Board is legally constituted when, after calling in the terms determined by the statutes, are present, at least five of its eight members.
The adoption of agreements require the favourable vote of the simple majority of the members of the Panel, when all members are present and at least four votes in case of absence of more than one member.
Article 9 The working committees 1. The working committees are the organs through which the FNJA organizes your operation in the preliminary stages.
2. For the purposes of carrying out the functions of the FNJA, the Permanent Table creates the working committees in the terms determined by the statutes.
The deliberations and, when it is the case, the decision taken within the commissions follow criteria of respect for the word of others and democratic criteria that the articles should reflect.
In the minutes of the session will debate, summarized in a way to know who is involved and what has been the main idea exposed, the arguments of the defence, to oppose and support or rejection, as well as the final decision adopted with the counting of votes in favour, against and abstentions.
3. The working committees have a responsibility for Commission, elected among its members. It is the intermediary between the table and the Commission Permanent.
Presents in front of the Permanent Board and the Board of associations and the Youth Assembly, if necessary, the results of the work of the Commission, whether projects, proposals, resolutions or conclusions.
4. Can participate in working committees, with voice but without vote, advisers, technicians and/or experts in the areas of work in accordance with the procedure foreseen in the previous article.
Article 10 appeals against the acts of bodies emanats FNJA replacement can be lodged before the same body that has dictated. Once you have exhausted this way, according to the provisions of the code of the Administration, from March 29, 1989, will be expeditious manner via the contentious-administrative, in accordance with the law of administrative and tax jurisdiction, of 15 November 1989.
Transitional provisions First
Within three months from the publication of this law, the Ministry responsible for youth shall summon the first session of the Assembly of the youth and of the Council of associations for the purpose of constituting the Permanent Table.
Second Permanent Table present, within a period of 6 months from its Constitution, the Statute of the FNJA in front of the Assembly of the youth and of the Council of associations for these bodies are approved.
Third once the statutes of FNJA are approved by the Assembly of the youth and the Council of associations, the Permanent Table are referred to the Ministry responsible for youth. The Government approved and orders the publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Final provision this law shall enter into force the day after being published in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Casa de la Vall, 17 May 2007 Joan Gabriel i Estany Syndic General Us the co-princes the sancionem and promulguem and let's get the publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Nicolas Sarkozy Joan Enric Vives Sicília and President of the French Republic and the Bishop of Urgell Co-prince of Andorra Co-prince of Andorra