Advanced Search

Rule §163.7 Changes Of Claim

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$40 per month.
If either party desires to make any new or different claim, it shall be made in writing and filed with SOAH. The other party may, within ten days from the date of such filing, file an answer with SOAH. After the arbitrator is appointed, however, no new or different claim may be submitted except with the arbitrator's consent.

Source Note: The provisions of this §163.7 adopted to be effective January 1, 1996, 20 TexReg 10757; amended to be effective November 17, 2005, 30 TexReg 7429