§ 30-168.3. (Expires July 1, 2018) Powers and duties of the Commission.
The Commission shall have the following powers and duties:
1. To study and gather information and data to accomplish its purposes as set forth in § 30-168;
2. To study the operations, management, jurisdiction, powers and interrelationships of any department, board, bureau, commission, authority or other agency with any direct responsibility for the provision and delivery of health care in the Commonwealth;
3. To examine matters relating to health care services in other states and to consult and exchange information with officers and agencies of other states with respect to health service problems of mutual concern;
4. To maintain offices and hold meetings and functions at any place within the Commonwealth that it deems necessary;
5. To invite other interested parties to sit with the Commission and participate in its deliberations;
6. To appoint a special task force from among the members of the Commission to study and make recommendations on issues related to behavioral health care to the full Commission; and
7. To report its recommendations to the General Assembly and the Governor annually and to make such interim reports as it deems advisable or as may be required by the General Assembly and the Governor.
2003, c. 633.