144.4176 PETITION; NOTICE.
The petition must set forth the following:
(1) the grounds and underlying facts that demonstrate that the respondent is a health threat to others and, unless an emergency court order is sought under section 144.4182, has engaged in noncompliant behavior;
(2) the petitioner's efforts to alleviate the health threat to others prior to the issuance of a health directive, unless an emergency court order is sought under section 144.4182;
(3) the petitioner's efforts to issue the health directive to the respondent in person, unless an emergency court order is sought under section 144.4182;
(4) the type of relief sought; and
(5) a request for a court hearing on the allegations contained in the petition.
Subd. 2.Hearing notice.
The notice must contain the following information:
(1) the time, date, and place of the hearing;
(2) respondent's right to appear at the hearing;
(3) respondent's right to present and cross-examine witnesses; and
(4) respondent's right to counsel, including the right, if indigent, to representation by counsel designated by the court or county of venue.