WEST VIRGINIA CODE
WVC 4 - 10 - 10
§4-10-10. Regulatory board review schedule.
(a) A regulatory board review is required for all regulatory
(b) A regulatory board review shall be performed on each
regulatory board at least once every twelve years, commencing as
(1) Two thousand eight: Board of Acupuncture; Board of
Barbers and Cosmetologists; and Board of Examiners in Counseling.
(2) Two thousand nine: Board of Hearing Aid Dealers; Board of
Licensed Dietitians; and Nursing Home Administrators Board.
(3) Two thousand ten: Board of Dental Examiners; Board of
Medicine; and Board of Pharmacy.
(4) Two thousand eleven: Board of Chiropractic Examiners;
Board of Osteopathy; and Board of Physical Therapy.
(5) Two thousand twelve: Board of Occupational Therapy; Board
of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology; and
Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Board of Examiners.
(6) Two thousand thirteen: Board of Professional Surveyors;
Board of Registration for Foresters; and Board of Registration for
(7) Two thousand fourteen: Board of Examiners for Licensed
Practical Nurses; Board of Examiners for Registered Professional
Nurses; and Massage Therapy Licensure Board.
(8) Two thousand fifteen: Board of Architects; Board of
Embalmers and Funeral Directors; and Board of Landscape Architects.
(9) Two thousand sixteen: Board of Registration for
Sanitarians; Real Estate Appraiser Licensure and Certification
Board; and Real Estate Commission.
(10) Two thousand seventeen: Board of Accountancy; Board of
Respiratory Care Practitioners; and Board of Social Work Examiners.
(11) Two thousand eighteen: Board of Examiners of
Psychologists; Board of Optometry; and Board of Veterinary
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.