§ 32.1-122.04. Responsibilities of the Department.
The Department shall have the following responsibilities as directed by the Board:
1. To conduct the research for the health planning activities of the Commonwealth.
2. To prepare, review and revise the State Health Plan when so directed by the Board.
3. To develop, under the direction of the Board and with the cooperation of the regional health planning agencies, the components and methodology for the State Health Plan, including any research, issue analyses and related reports.
4. To provide technical assistance to the regional health planning agencies.
5. To perform such other functions relating to health planning in the Commonwealth as may be requested by the Governor or the Secretary.
1989, cc. 617, 633; 2002, c. 83.