21.73 PROHIBITED ACTS.
Subdivision 1.Infested feed grain; screenings.
It is unlawful for any person to feed or to sell, offer for sale, or expose for sale, or transport, to the consumer, for feeding purposes, any weed-seed infested agricultural seeds and grains, or screenings:
(1) Containing restricted weed seeds in excess of the legal limit;
(2) Containing more than ten percent total weed seeds by weight.
Subd. 2.False advertisement; obstruction; noncompliance with orders.
It is unlawful for any person:
(1) to disseminate any false or misleading advertisement concerning weed-seed infested agricultural seeds and grains, or screenings, in any manner or by any means;
(2) to hinder or obstruct in any way any authorized person in the performance of duties under sections 21.71 to 21.78; and
(3) to fail to comply with a stop-sale order.