As used in this chapter, the following words and phrases shall have the following respective meanings:
(1) FISCAL YEAR. The fiscal year of the state as may from time to time be provided by law.
(2) FUND. The "County Government Capital Improvement Fund."
(3) FUND CAPITAL. All assets of the "fund."
(4) STATE. The State of Alabama.
(5) TRUST FUND. "The Alabama Trust Fund" created by Amendment Number 450 of the Constitution of Alabama of 1901.
(6) TRUST INCOME. The net income received by the state, subsequent to the transfer of the initial trust capital by the State Treasurer to the board of trustees of the trust fund, from the investment and reinvestment of all assets of the trust fund, determined in accordance with the provisions of Amendment Number 450 of the Constitution of Alabama of 1901. "Trust income" does not include income which becomes part of the trust capital of the trust fund.
(Acts 1986, No. 86-206, p. 269, §3.)