(a) A retired peace officer's license becomes inactive
at the end of the most recent training unit or cycle in which the
(1) was not appointed at the end of the unit or cycle;
(2) did not meet the continuing education requirements.
(b) The holder of an inactive license is unlicensed
for all purposes.
(c) In order for a retired peace officer to reactivate
a license, a retiree must:
(1) meet current licensing standards;
(2) meet current continuing education requirements;
(3) make application and submit any required fee(s).
(d) This section does not apply to licensees exempted
by Texas Occupations Code, §1701.356.
(e) The effective date of this section is February
Source Note: The provisions of this §219.13 adopted to be effective February 1, 2014, 38 TexReg 9618