260C.625 DOCUMENTS FILED BY SOCIAL SERVICES AGENCY.
(a) The following shall be filed by the responsible social services agency prior to finalization of the adoption:
(1) a certified copy of the child's birth record;
(2) a certified copy of the findings and order terminating parental rights or order accepting the parent's consent to adoption under section 260C.515, subdivision 3, and for guardianship to the commissioner;
(3) a copy of any communication or contact agreement under section 260C.619;
(4) certification that the Minnesota Fathers' Adoption Registry has been searched which requirement may be met according to the requirements of the Minnesota Rules of Adoption Procedure, Rule 32.01, subdivision 2;
(5) the original of each consent to adoption required, if any, unless the original was filed in the permanency proceeding conducted under section 260C.515, subdivision 3, and the order filed under clause (2) has a copy of the consent attached; and
(6) the postplacement assessment report required under section 259.53, subdivision 2.
(b) The responsible social services agency shall provide any known aliases of the child to the court.