(a) Any party other than the system desiring to contest any
pending application for benefits shall file with the director a written answer,
(1) the name and address of the party filing such answer who
shall be designated as "contestant";
(2) the name of the party making the application or claim
(3) a concise statement of the facts relied on by the
contestant as reasons why the contested application should be denied;
(4) any counterclaim asserted by the contestant; and
(5) a prayer specifying the action which the contestant
desires the system to take.
(b) The answer shall be signed by the contestant or by the
contestant's duly authorized representative and must contain a certificate
showing that a true copy of the same was served upon the applicant and the
date and manner of such service.
Source Note: The provisions of this §101.12 adopted to be effective July 27, 1976, 1 TexReg 1929; amended to be effective January 27, 2000, 25 TexReg 389