Health and Safety
Assisted Living Residence Licensing Act
§ 23-17.4-16.5 Disclosure.
Each assisted living residence shall disclose certain information about the
residence to each potential resident, the resident's interested family, and the
resident's agent as early as practical in the decision-making process and at
least prior to the admission decision being made. The disclosed information
shall be in print format and shall include at a minimum:
(1) Identification of the residence and its owner and
(2) Level of license;
(3) Admission and discharge criteria;
(4) Services available;
(5) Financial terms to include all fees and deposits,
including any first month rental arrangements, and the residence's policy
regarding notification to tenants of increases in fees, rates, services and
(6) Terms of the residency agreement.
(7) Policy regarding acceptance of state and federal
History of Section.
(P.L. 2002, ch. 157, § 3; P.L. 2002, ch. 158, § 3; P.L. 2006, ch.
541, § 1; P.L. 2006, ch. 550, § 1.)