Section 10A-9-2.07Correcting filed record.
(a) A limited partnership may file in accordance with Section 10A-9-2.06 a statement of correction to correct a record previously delivered by the limited partnership or foreign limited partnership, if at the time of filing the record contained false or erroneous information or was defectively signed.
(b) A statement of correction may not state a delayed effective date and must:
(1) describe the record to be corrected, including its filing date, or attach a copy of the record as filed;
(2) specify the incorrect information and the reason it is incorrect or the manner in which the signing was defective; and
(3) correct the incorrect information or defective signature.
(c) When filed, a statement of correction is effective retroactively as of the effective date of the record the statement corrects, but the statement is effective when filed:
(1) for the purposes of Section 10A-9-1.03(c) and (d); and
(2) as to persons relying on the uncorrected record and adversely affected by the correction.
(Act 2009-621, p. 1805, §1.)