(a) Notwithstanding any other law to the contrary, any reprogramming of money that relates to the funding of the Youth Development Plan's budget or the Children's Budget shall conform with the citywide goals for children and youth identified in the Children's Budget Report. The city-wide goals for children and youth are:
(1) Children are ready for school.
(2) Children and youth succeed in school;
(3) Children and youth practice healthy behaviors;
(4) Children and youth engage in meaningful activities;
(5) Children and youth live in healthy, stable, and supportive families; and
(6) All youth make a successful transition to adulthood.
(b) Reprogrammed funds may only be allocated to meet the one of the following specific goals for which such funding was made.
(Mar. 2, 2007, D.C. Law 16-192, § 1154, 53 DCR 6899.)
Emergency Act Amendments
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 1154 of Fiscal Year 2007 Budget Support Emergency Act of 2006 (D.C. Act 16-477, August 8, 2006, 53 DCR 7068).
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 1154 of Fiscal Year 2007 Budget Support Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2006 (D.C. Act 16-499, October 23, 2006, 53 DCR 8845).
For temporary (90 day) addition, see § 1154 of Fiscal Year 2007 Budget Support Congressional Review Emergency Act of 2007 (D.C. Act 17-1, January 16, 2007, 54 DCR 1165).
Legislative History of Laws
For Law 16-192, see notes following § 2-1581.