AGRICULTURE - Department order; appeal.

Published: 1993

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$40 per month.

Any person aggrieved by any order of the department may appeal such order to the district court. Such appeal shall be in accordance with the Administrative Procedure Act.


  • Laws 1993, LB 588, ยง 33.

Cross References

  • Administrative Procedure Act, see section 84-920.