For purposes of sections 2-1208.03 and 2-1208.04, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) Exotic wagers shall mean daily double, exacta, quinella, trifecta, pick six, and other similar types of bets which are approved by the State Racing Commission;
(2) Gross exotic daily receipts shall mean the total sum of all money wagered, on a daily basis, by means of exotic wagers at race meets;
(3) Race meet shall mean any exhibition of racing of horses at which the parimutuel or certificate method of wagering is used;
(4) Racetrack shall mean any racetrack licensed by the State Racing Commission to conduct race meets; and
(5) Recipient track shall mean a racetrack with a total annual parimutuel handle, based on the previous racing year, of twelve million dollars or less.
For purposes of determining a racetrack's eligibility to receive funds from the track distribution fund, the State Racing Commission must include the total dollar amount of all wagers placed at the track over the course of a calendar year, including amounts wagered on races which are simulcast to the track from another location. State Bd. of Ag. v. State Racing Comm., 239 Neb. 762, 478 N.W.2d 270 (1992).