72-4-132 State highways -- SR-261, SR-262, SR-264 to SR-266, and SR-268 to SR-270. State highways include:
(1) SR-261. From Route 163 north of Mexican Hat to Route 95 east of Natural Bridges National Monument.
(2) SR-262. From Route 191 approximately 11 miles north of Bluff easterly and southerly to Route 162 in Montezuma Creek.
(3) SR-264. From Route 31 easterly through Flat Canyon and Eccles Canyon to Route 96 south of Scofield.
(4) SR-265. From Route 114 near Twelfth South Street in Orem southeasterly to Route 189 in Provo.
(5) SR-266. From Route 215 easterly on Forty-seventh South Street and Forty-fifth South Street to Route 215.
(6) SR-268. From Route 15 easterly on 600 North Street to Route 89 in Salt Lake City. (7) SR-269. From Route 15 easterly on Fifth and Sixth South Streets to Route 89 in Salt Lake City,
providing one-way couplets. (8) SR-270. From 900 South northerly on West Temple Street to Route 89 in Salt Lake City.
Amended by Chapter 57, 2008 General Session