(a) The board shall assess the following fees relating to the licensure of educational psychologists:
(1) The application fee for examination eligibility shall be one hundred dollars ($100).
(2) The fee for issuance of the initial license shall be a maximum amount of one hundred fifty dollars ($150).
(3) The fee for license renewal shall be a maximum amount of one hundred fifty dollars ($150).
(4) The delinquency fee shall be a maximum amount of seventy-five dollars ($75). A person who permits his or her license to become delinquent may have it restored only upon payment of all the fees that he or she would have paid if the license had not become delinquent, plus the payment of any and all delinquency fees.
(5) The written examination fee shall be one hundred dollars ($100). An applicant who fails to appear for an examination, once having been scheduled, shall forfeit any examination fees he or she paid.
(6) The fee for rescoring a written examination shall be twenty dollars ($20).
(7) The fee for issuance of a replacement registration, license, or certificate shall be twenty dollars ($20).
(8) The fee for issuance of a certificate or letter of good standing shall be twenty-five dollars ($25).
(9) The fee for issuance of a retired license shall be forty dollars ($40).
(b) With regard to all license, examination, and other fees, the board shall establish fee amounts at or below the maximum amounts specified in this chapter.
(Amended by Stats. 2013, Ch. 473, Sec. 36. Effective January 1, 2014.)
The board shall report each month to the Controller the amount and source of all revenue received pursuant to this chapter and at the same time pay the entire amount thereof into the State Treasury for credit to the Behavioral Sciences Fund.
(Amended by Stats. 2007, Ch. 130, Sec. 16. Effective January 1, 2008.)