R343. Financial Institutions, Nondepository Lenders.
R343-2. Mortgage Lenders, Brokers and Servicers Fees.
R343-2-1. Authority, Scope and Purpose.
(1) This rule is issued pursuant to Section 70D-2-203.
(2) This rule applies to mortgage lenders, brokers or servicers who are required to file a written notification with the commissioner.
(3) This rule establishes the annual notification renewal and examination fees.
(1) "Commissioner" means the Commissioner of Financial Institutions.
(2) "Department" means the Department of Financial Institutions.
R343-2-3. Annual Notification Renewal Fee.
(1) Each person required to file an annual notification renewal shall pay the commissioner a fee of $100.
R343-2-4. Examination Fee.
(1) A mortgage lender, broker or servicer who is examined by the department shall pay the commissioner a per diem assessment calculated at the rate of $55 per hour:
(i) for each examiner; and
(ii) per hour worked.
Date of Enactment or Last Substantive Amendment: December 22, 2009
Notice of Continuation: December 3, 2019
Authorizing, and Implemented or Interpreted Law: 70D-3-102