Article - Agriculture
(a) A person that manages an agricultural operation certified under this subtitle shall:
(1) Submit annually to the Department:
(i) Nutrient management plan records, including:
1. Information identifying the person who manages the agricultural operation;
2. Soil analysis data for the land receiving nutrients;
3. Fertility recommendations for crops produced;
4. A summary of nutrients applied by source and crop type; and
5. Maps identifying the location and boundaries of the agricultural operation;
(ii) Soil conservation and water quality plan records;
(iii) A certification signed by the person managing the agricultural operation that states that the requirements of the Program will be maintained for the upcoming year; and
(iv) Any additional documentation the Department determines to be necessary to determine compliance with the requirements of this subtitle; and
(2) Report to the Department within 60 days any change in the agricultural operation that affects certification under this subtitle.
(b) The Department shall make available to the Department of the Environment records and information provided under subsection (a) of this section related to compliance with laws, regulations, permits, or other requirements enforced by the Department of the Environment.