(A) The department shall report each provider's performance related to the twenty-two plus program in the provider performance report.
(B) To prepare the provider performance report, the department of education shall collect, monitor and report the following performance measures for each provider:
(1) Average number of credits earned per participant;
(2) Percentage of participants completing forty per cent or more of credits necessary to earn a diploma during year one of participation in the twenty-two plus program;
(3) Average FTE per student is calculated in the following manner: FTE of .2 being equal to one course and FTE of .1 being equal to one assessment;
(4) Number and percentage of participants who earned their diploma, withdrew from the program, and/or returned for their second year; and
(5) Performance on state-required content assessments and other relevant work-readiness tests (such as WorkKeys, or technical skill tests).
(C) The department shall publish the provider performance report on the department's website (education.ohio.gov) annually.
(D) Providers must meet or exceed the following performance goals in order to be eligible to enroll additional participants for the following school year:
(1) For the 2014-15 school year, the average number of credits earned per participant must meet or exceed forty per cent of the total number of credits necessary to meet graduation requirements; and
(2) For the 2015-16 school year and subsequent school years, the average number of credits earned per participant must meet or exceed forty per cent of the total number of credits necessary to meet graduation requirements.
(E) The state board of education shall establish a minimum performance level for percentage of diplomas awarded.