All maps and drawings required by Chapter 1513. of the Revised Code or Chapters 1501:13-1 to 1501:13-14 of the Administrative Code shall, in addition to other applicable requirements, be in quadruplicate and, where the area of land to be permitted is ten acres or less, have a scale of one inch equals one hundred feet; where the area of land to be permitted is greater than ten acres but less than one hundred acres, have a scale of one inch equals two hundred feet; and where the area of land to be permitted is equal to or greater than one hundred acres, have a scale of one inch equals four hundred feet. All acreage figures required to be reported or estimated shall be to the nearest one-tenth of an acre. All annual maps, progress maps and the final map shall be at the same scale as the application map submitted for the permit.
North shall be toward the top of the map. All maps shall include the following:
(A) A location or quadrangle map placed in the upper right corner of the map, with a scale of one inch equals one mile, which shall depict:
(1) A minimum area of four miles by four miles;
(2) The site of the area of land to be permitted;
(3) State, county, township, and section lines;
(4) Federal, state, county, township, or other roads;
(5) The north arrow; and
(6) Name of the quadrangle map.
(B) A legend placed to the right side and below the location map. The legend shall indicate which map symbols from paragraph (C) of rule 1501:13-4-10 of the Administrative Code appear on the map.
(1) A notarized map certification by the qualified registered professional surveyor placed to the right side and below the map legend. The certification shall read: "I, the undersigned, hereby certify that this map is correct, and shows to the best of my knowledge and belief all the information required by Chapter 1513. of the Revised Code and rules adopted thereunder."
(2) If the map under paragraph (C)(1) of this rule has the only depiction of design elements for proposed features, the map shall also be signed and sealed by the qualified registered professional engineer who designed those elements. The certification by the engineer shall read: "I, the undersigned, hereby certify that the design elements are correctly depicted on this map."
(D) A title block placed in the lower right corner of the map containing the following information in the order listed:
(1) The title of the map describing whether it is an application map, supplemental map, hydrologic map, progress map, annual map, or final map;
(2) The name of the applicant;
(3) The township and range designation;
(4) The name of the township and county;
(5) The sections and/or lot numbers;
(6) The scale of the map;
(7) The contour interval of the map; and
(8) The date the map was prepared.